Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2012, 03:11 PM #1
wisballa1

Thumbs down issues with the brew city tourney last weekend! (siege casual)

so i was at brew city to just watch some good paintball and cheer on a few buddies and i was dumbfounded at how much cheating i saw from siege casual (team that won first place). they were wiping, they played on, and straight up cheated in general throughout the whole day!! plus im pretty sure there wasnt supposed to be coaching and you guys forsure had quiet coaching (example, i think it was in the first game of the finals (and throughout the whole day) when you had coaching you guys won, but when they made the guy who was coaching sit down yall lost)!!! now i know that everybody wipes here and there but i consistently saw these guys cheat throughout the day! so congrats on a first place win that yall DONT deserve!!! RESPECT THE GAME or get out!!! and i used to like siege but now i am NEVER playing at siege paintball because of you guys...you represent your field (and your other sponsors) at tournaments, cheating is giving you and the field (and sponsors) you represent a bad name.

brew city, you need to do something about this, it was kinda disappointing! i love brew city and i've been there plenty of times so i know you have great staff and always uphold the rules but this was kinda an odd day! im sure eric will fix whatever happened cuz hes a legit guy and respects the sport! i just feel bad for the teams that got screwed over because of this (project mayhem, whiteout, as well as khaotik)! they deserve better for all the effort they put into it without cheating!!!

that is all!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-03-2012, 04:43 PM #2
Koepp84

Koepp84 plays in the PSP
Koepp84 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Koepp84 is an NCPA player
Koepp84 plays in the APPA D4 division
Just to be devils advocate, not to start an argument because I wasn't there. Were players being pulled for penalties because of the wiping or coaching? If it was as bad as you mention you would think players would have been pulled.

UW-Milwaukee Paintball - Former President
Milwaukee Panthers Paintball Facebook Page

Last edited by Koepp84 : 12-03-2012 at 04:49 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:49 PM #3
spballa1

spballa1 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
spballa1 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
spballa1 supports Team VICIOUS
spballa1 plays in the APPA D5 division
spballa1 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
spballa1 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
eric will make it right, he's a great guy and he's doing so much for paintball in Wisconsin!!

Last edited by spballa1 : 12-05-2012 at 10:55 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:31 PM #4
paintballerijr
Beer is good and stuff

paintballerijr owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
paintballerijr supports Team VICIOUS
This is funny.....
Old 12-03-2012, 05:42 PM #5
Begin Lurking Now
Halp

Siege is OG as ****. Of course they are going to be cheating!

If you aren't cheating you aren't trying.

Local events are a great time for national teams to chill out and win some prizes to fund their next season. Smaller teams will be crushed, but get angry and try harder next time. A simple solution to cheating is putting a few more balls on the player in question.

If cheating remains a huge issue continuously shoot the player as they walk off the field.

Back in the day we grinded with siege shooting 15 bps. It was hard to wipe that off, but people sure as hell tried.
Old 12-03-2012, 05:46 PM #6
paintballerijr
Beer is good and stuff

paintballerijr supports Team VICIOUS
This has NOTHING to do with the D2 team. We are the younger local team. totally different players. I'm disgusted with this post. We played our ***** off for this win. I'm not gonna take the time to argue with this ****.....LMAO at this "silent coaching" hahahahaha funny stuff. I have much respect for the other teams, they played as hard as they could and it was great to play all of them.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:12 PM #7
Begin Lurking Now
Halp

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballerijr View Post
TLMAO at this "silent coaching" hahahahaha funny stuff.
Pretty easy to silent coach at a local.

If any parents/friends are large and spectating snake side; simply dress them in a bright yellow shirt. They can bird dog the snake player showing your team where to shoot without saying a word.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:44 PM #8
schmee88

schmee88 plays in the PSP
schmee88 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
schmee88 is an NCPA player
schmee88 plays in the APPA D4 division
Just gotta cross it up, play paintball, ya know?
Pb187 KM Straps LeftCoastPaintball 3D Nutrition
Old 12-03-2012, 07:48 PM #9
team_xile
Midwest Whiteout

team_xile plays in the APPA D4 division
team_xile is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
team_xile is Legendary
team_xile supports DLX Technology
team_xile supports Empire
I don't condone cheating under any circumstances, HOWEVER, if there was THAT MUCH cheating going on, and none of it was caught, then it sounds like a referee issue to me. Shame on the players that did the cheating, but you can't blame just the players.

Did you say anything to anybody? Did you tell the head ref or field owner? If not then shame on you too.

Last edited by team_xile : 12-03-2012 at 07:59 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:03 PM #10
team_xile
Midwest Whiteout

team_xile plays in the APPA D4 division
team_xile is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
team_xile is Legendary
team_xile supports DLX Technology
team_xile supports Empire
At least something was said, unfortunately it was too little to late.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:01 PM #11
SuprSneakySnipr

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmee88 View Post
quoted from a true OG.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:02 PM #12
BREW CITY PB
BREW CITY PAINTBALL

Please don't badmouth the refs. They worked their ***** off. The blantant wiping, playing on, etc is always exagerated as usual( remember im a player too )Did a call or hit get missed in almost 100 games?? I'm sure it did. My boys do a damn good job but we cant use real billets.As far as the silent coaching allegations are concerned, it is being looked into. Please understand that at brew city we do **** VERY VERY BIG, and VERY VERY LEGIT. I have quite a security system and I DO CARE.

WWW.BREWCITYPAINTBALL.COM
BREWCITYPAINTBALL@YAHOO.COM
www.Lasertagtogo.com
Old 12-03-2012, 09:32 PM #13
brettwolf19

Things happen and people get mad. We are all human and people mess up. The reffing was good for the most part. Reffing is a hard job because you have a lot to watch and there is a lot going on. Everyone needs to take a chill pill and breath for a day or two. We all know how it is to get shafted and no one likes it. I know the owner of Brew City and I know he runs everything legit. If people have a problem he deals with it and he will look into things if it actually did happen. I know The Siege Casual was not the only team there and I know that some other teams had people that played on and sometimes they just didn't even know it happened. Like I said, we all need to calm down for a couple days and lets think about things before we all start blowing up about everything. Yes my team lost and yes it sucks but we got over it and we will still be there playing the next tournament because paintball is about having fun. If you can't have fun and have to complain about everything then you are in the wrong sport.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:55 PM #14
BREW CITY PB
BREW CITY PAINTBALL

Brett,
Exactly! This is exactly why a lot of people quit after a few years. It's supposed to be fun!!

WWW.BREWCITYPAINTBALL.COM
BREWCITYPAINTBALL@YAHOO.COM
www.Lasertagtogo.com
Old 12-03-2012, 11:41 PM #15
Stunna02
*MW*

Stunna02 plays in the PSP
Stunna02 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Stunna02 plays in the APPA D4 division
Stunna02 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by BREW CITY PB View Post
Please don't badmouth the refs. They worked their ***** off. The blantant wiping, playing on, etc is always exagerated as usual( remember im a player too )Did a call or hit get missed in almost 100 games?? I'm sure it did. My boys do a damn good job but we cant use real billets.As far as the silent coaching allegations are concerned, it is being looked into. Please understand that at brew city we do **** VERY VERY BIG, and VERY VERY LEGIT. I have quite a security system and I DO CARE.
refs were legit plain and simple!! TSC had more issues than any other team by far. Including what was mentioned above as well as playing with a gun at 15bps. We're we burned by the 47 yr old cheater? Absolutely! Unfortunately it was brought to our attention by another team as well as fans in the finals and not earlier. So by that time it was a little to late. But the cool part is in the last game a guy from their team bonus balled the hell out of me ( after his dad was told to sit down and quit coaching) and as I walked off the field the old bastard was standing there laughing at me. you are cool man! Keep on cheating it gets you RESPECT!!

Last edited by Stunna02 : 12-04-2012 at 04:43 AM.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:50 PM #16
strostro
I'm not Jr, he's just OG.

strostro supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna02 View Post
P.s. next time you wait for me to walk off the field to laugh at me I'm gonna give you the same thing I gave your wife for her birthday! 2 BLACK EYES!
lol thats assault brutha

Black and Tan Ego11

Dye i4 sale

Full Barrel Kit!
Old 12-04-2012, 12:01 AM #17
stalker2005
~The Finisher~

stalker2005 plays in the PSP
stalker2005 is playing at Living Legends VII
stalker2005 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna02 View Post
refs were legit plain and simple!! TSC had more issues than any other team by far. Including what was mentioned above as well as playing with a gun at 15bps. We're we burned by the 47 yr old cheater? Absolutely! Unfortunately it was brought to our attention by another team as well as fans in the finals and not earlier. So by that time it was a little to late. But the cool part is in the last game a guy from their team bonus balled the hell out of me ( after his dad was told to sit down and quit coaching) and as I walked off the field the old bastard was standing there laughing at me. you are cool man! Keep on cheating it gets you RESPECT!!

P.s. next time you wait for me to walk off the field to laugh at me I'm gonna give you the same thing I gave your wife for her birthday! 2 BLACK EYES!
Let Eric get it squared away. No need to ruin the relationship bridges teams have between BrewCity and Eric. As Eric mentioned he is looking at stuff and will do what is right as he always has. If there is one thing I can say its that Eric runs the most Legit tourneys in WI hands down. His refs did a great job reffing by far better than anywhere else in WI at this point. GJ to all that played and see you next tourney.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:15 AM #18
bsmagacz
SHOOT 2THRILL,PLAY 2 KILL

bsmagacz is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
bsmagacz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bsmagacz has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
i think the reffing was pretty decent. other then the easily moveable bunkers I have no complaints. refs dont look at spectators so you cant expect them to call out silent coaching.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:17 AM #19
axhi
'Shake' Factory

Annual Supporting Member
axhi is a Supporting Member
axhi plays in the PSP
axhi is an NCPA player
axhi supports DLX Technology
TSC played excellently and Eric and his staff were on point (as usual). Brew City does it right. Were there questionable calls? Of course, but I have experienced way worse at National events where the costs are higher and the experience level is supposed to be elevated. Entry was cheap, paint was decently priced, and the weather was perfect .

College loves BCPB and we will be back! TSC, you guys were grinding hard all day, good job on the win!
Old 12-04-2012, 08:33 AM #20
Gackattack

Gackattack owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
any video footage of the tourney?
Old 12-04-2012, 03:08 PM #21
papasmurff
Snap II

papasmurff plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmee88 View Post
FTW!

Big Barrel Sale
Closed Thread