Transmission: Manual 5-speed
Title: Clear/ in hand
Located in Houston,Tx
Asking Price: $59K obo
Up for your viewing pleasure we have my 1991 Acura NSX GT300. A lot of time and thought was put into this build. It features the extremely rare Sorcery JGTC GT300 widebody kit. This car has easily over $100,000 invested in it. The motor was recently fully built. To match it's F1 GT inspired look, I went with a high compression all motor w/ITB'S built and tuned by PowerFab Automotive. The motor has been carefully broken in. It made over 300whp, which may not sound like a lot , but being in the car will definitely put a smile on your face at full throttle. It pulls nice! I am not interested in any trades of any kind. I am selling to fund a new business venture that requires for more capital. This car feels weightless on the freeway and handles unlike anything I've have ever driven.
Here's a list of what the car comes with or rather whats on it.
- Monte Carlo Blue pearl ( this is not a NSX color, its found on the new V12 Aston Martin Vantage )
- Sorcery JGTC GT300 kit w/ Carbon lip
- Sorcery JGTC rear bumper
- Sorcery Type-R Hood
- Sorcery Carbon Super GT wing center mount ( this is a one-off made exclusively for this car )
- Sorcery GT Snorkel
- Custom made Umbrella Auto Design Fender liners exclusive for this kit
- Lexan hatch
- 05 headlights HID / conversion kit ( new harness )
- 02 Tail lights ( new harness )
- Power Fab black anodized GT diffuser
- ISS Forged 3- peice wheels race/prepped (titanium hardware) wrapped in Advan Yokohama Tires
FR 18x9.5 235/35/18 90% tread left
RR 19X12 315/30/19 90% tread left
- APP titanium dipped 6- pot fronts 355 mm slotted rotors ( APP is a sister company of Project Mu in Japan . these brakes are a one-off made exclusively for this car )
- APP 4-pot rears 335mm slotted rotors
- BC Coilovers with Swift springs
- Project Kics NEO Chrome lugs
- Type- S shift knob
- Parrot radio/ navigation / satellite ( 1 year free satellite haven't activated it , I-pod ports and access ports etc. )
- Focal mids and highs ( these where custom fitted into the doors where the factory speakers are )
- Focal mini sub ( hidden under carpet passenger side )
- ARP head stud kit
- ARP rod bolt kit
- ARP main stud kit
- Science of speed titanium valve spring kit and retainer
- 3.2 liter heads
- SOS high compression pistons 11:5
- SOS ITB system
- Power Fab 2.5" headers
- Power Fab 2.5" exhaust
- Futsjubo 90mm titanium rainbow finsher tips
- AEM stand alone
- SOS billet engine mounts
- Sard 500cc injectors 48mm
- Carbonetics carbon carbon clutch ( 10% heavier than stock feels great! )
I may have left a few things out, I have driven this car with 0 problems on the motor. The clutch is nice, it grabs hard but doesn't tire out your leg. Also the clutch can support up to 700hp. If you are looking for a head turner, and a fun car to drive then this is it! The NSX is one of the few cars in the industry that has held is value over the years. This car SCREAMS! at high RPM, sounds exactly like an F1 car (see video below).
The stuff that's dated or needs to be replaced:
- Overall the car is clean, the AC currently does not work. From what I have been told it needs a re-charge. All components like the compressor etc are still in tact. I rarely drive it so it hasn't affected me not having it.
-. I am missing 2 interior trim pieces which go behind the seats. These parts can still be bought from Acura
- The seats have natural wear on them, I would rate them a 6 out of 10. I have restored them somewhat with a leather conditioner I use, and it has made a big difference.
Overall interior is a 7 out of 10. I have a very crisp clean stereo system that looks stock but sounds great! I would give the entire car a 8 out of 10. I recently had the car re-buffed and wet sanded and have 0 swirls in the paint. The color is almost translucent and has a good amount of depth to it. Thanks for looking, remember don't hesitate to email , txt or call with any questions. I copied and pasted most of what was written above from my eBay add. All of it is current. I can email additional pics upon request. Also before you make me an offer based off my asking price of 59K obo, calculate what it would cost you to do a build like this. Thank you for looking.
My build thread
Here's a low quality vid, to give you an idea on how it sounds. This is not full throttle by any means also.