Blacc Dragon helped look for balloons
Blacc Dragon owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Blacc Dragon supports Team VICIOUS
Blacc Dragon posts videos on PbNation
Blacc Dragon plays in the APPA beginner division
Blacc Dragon is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by isalecrap View Post
So what's with PBNation's facebook page making fun of fat ballers?

They are paintball players also, seems like a post like that would discourage large players from the sport in fear of being made fun of.

Kind of a low blow in my opinion.

If this is the wrong place to post then my bad, move it.

Here's the link and picture

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...count=1&ref=nf

Would you & everyone else that is so offended be as offended if the players were thinner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo34 View Post
well to be perfectly fair, overweight players give the sport a bad image.
To be perfectly fair, this sport's image is tarnished far more by stupidity than overweight players...
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-30-2012, 11:01 PM #86
LaSt_Resort325
The Judge

Annual Supporting Member
LaSt_Resort325 plays in the PSP
LaSt_Resort325 plays in the APPA D4 division
LaSt_Resort325 supports Empire
LaSt_Resort325 is All In
LaSt_Resort325 is All In
"sticks and stones my break my bones but words will never hurt me." I'm fat and I make more fat jokes than anyone I know, everyone just needs to relax and try to laugh ever now and then.
Old 12-01-2012, 11:35 AM #87
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

OH MY GOD, the political correctness police are here! Everyone, get offended at something, quick!!

Some of you need to get a sense of humour and learn to recognize a ****ing joke when you see one. I lol'd at the butt-hurt 14 year olds who started this thread out, you're going to grow up and become the most annoying, over-protective parents ever. I pity your future children.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:31 PM #88
byarosh201

And this is what all those bully programs in schools have led to. Grow up little kiddies, grow some skin and stop running to mommy and daddy when the kid down the street makes fun of you.

If you're fat and don't wanna get made fun of fix it. If its "too hard" well then you deserve it.(unless you have something like a thyroid or gall bladder disorder in which case get some medical attention) this is the problem with society everyone has to be politically correct man the **** up you little sissies and deal with what people say.

10 bucks thread was started by an overweight butt hurt spoiled brat. The guys in the picture got a kick out of this so it's all good.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:17 PM #89
BabyFace

BabyFace supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by byarosh201 View Post
And this is what all those bully programs in schools have led to. Grow up little kiddies, grow some skin and stop running to mommy and daddy when the kid down the street makes fun of you.

If you're fat and don't wanna get made fun of fix it. If its "too hard" well then you deserve it.(unless you have something like a thyroid or gall bladder disorder in which case get some medical attention) this is the problem with society everyone has to be politically correct man the **** up you little sissies and deal with what people say.

10 bucks thread was started by an overweight butt hurt spoiled brat. The guys in the picture got a kick out of this so it's all good.
I totally agree with you. You have no excuse to be fat unless its some kind of medical/health condition that you do not have control over. If you dont have a thyroid or gall bladder disorder, then its your fault your fat. Do something about it, and by doing something i dont mean crying about it. Go to the gym, exercise, and eat right. There are no benefits to being fat, its NOT healthy.

Lose the weight for your own good, not so that people will stop picking on you, but so you can live a healthy life. Use the insults as motivation to get healthy. Plain and simple. Its only gonna get worse if you sit around doing nothing.

Old 12-01-2012, 08:38 PM #90
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
If someone exercises everyday, they might even be moderately chubby and they may still look overweight, but they have the potential to have more power than people smaller than them. It's like me, even though I work out every day, I'll never be big. I will always be skinny. I won't ever be able to lift more than 200 pounds. Working out only makes me fast and agile, whereas a bigger guy, working out will only make him stronger and more powerful. I've seen an overweight chubby dude do 5 backflip handstands in a row. I have know idea what he was on that day.
Old 12-01-2012, 10:16 PM #91
MaG Adrenal1ne
#PlayforPride

MaG Adrenal1ne is playing at Living Legends VI
MaG Adrenal1ne plays in the APPA D4 division
MaG Adrenal1ne supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subterfuge View Post
If someone exercises everyday, they might even be moderately chubby and they may still look overweight, but they have the potential to have more power than people smaller than them. It's like me, even though I work out every day, I'll never be big. I will always be skinny. I won't ever be able to lift more than 200 pounds. Working out only makes me fast and agile, whereas a bigger guy, working out will only make him stronger and more powerful. I've seen an overweight chubby dude do 5 backflip handstands in a row. I have know idea what he was on that day.
If you wanna be big you gotta eat big.
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
***ONE OF A KIND G6R***
Old 12-02-2012, 08:05 AM #92
Milky Spore
i be illin'.

Uh. I'd say the caption is because the team has Star Wars themed jerseys. Not because those two guys are fat.

There is no discrimination here. Pbnation isn't telling you that you cannot do something due to your size. Op is just a crying ***** who probably should eat less cookies which is whybhe is taking offense to thisnin the first place. Besides why should we accommodate your obese ***** anyways? Last time I had to accommodate an obese person my mother and I were crushed against the window of an airplane for 5 hours because this fat ***** took up 2 seats. Idk. Maybe try having self control and eating right and exercising. Take up smoking too that will cut weight.

Last edited by Milky Spore : 12-02-2012 at 08:08 AM.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:11 AM #93
byarosh201

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Spore
Uh. I'd say the caption is because the team has Star Wars themed jerseys. Not because those two guys are fat.

There is no discrimination here. Pbnation isn't telling you that you cannot do something due to your size. Op is just a crying ***** who probably should eat less cookies which is whybhe is taking offense to thisnin the first place. Besides why should we accommodate your obese ***** anyways? Last time I had to accommodate an obese person my mother and I were crushed against the window of an airplane for 5 hours because this fat ***** took up 2 seats. Idk. Maybe try having self control and eating right and exercising. Take up smoking too that will cut weight.
Yeah good advice take up smoking.

There's stuff you can take to cut weight fast, although its costly. Ask Lindsay Lohan about it.
Old 12-02-2012, 08:12 AM #94
Milky Spore
i be illin'.

Hey it helps keep me thin! Actually it makes me lose too much weight.
Old 12-02-2012, 01:15 PM #95
gabelandau

Yeah I have to agree here that paintball is some of the best exercise I have found. It's much more tolerable than swimming or running, etc. I say the more people that play, the better.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:14 PM #96
Draxxus5577
MillerJ

Draxxus5577 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Draxxus5577 supports Team VICIOUS
Draxxus5577 is for the Gunfight
Draxxus5577 supports DLX Technology
wah burgers and french cries.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:08 PM #97
gunslinger84

gunslinger84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gunslinger84 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
gunslinger84 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Those jerseys! Amazing!

And I would hate playing against you two. I just know my paint would bounce.
Old 12-03-2012, 04:40 PM #98
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND

2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
Look paintball is a sport where being a bigger target to seen as a bonus to the other team. Being slow is also a bonus. As for PBnation's members harassing heavyweights well it is wrong, and I won't do it. However, People are people and some make themselves well better by running down others. I got flamed for being injured on active duty. He said it was my fault for serving. This illustrates my point exactly. I have seen bigger people that are much better 'ballers than me, and I personally believe they would be even better if thinner and in good shape, but at least they're not sitting in front of the TV? Just my 2 cents.

Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
Old 12-04-2012, 06:55 AM #99
autodoc

Annual Supporting Member
autodoc plays in the PSP
autodoc owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
autodoc owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
autodoc owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
autodoc plays in the APPA D3 division
autodoc owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle53pntball View Post
Post a picture of yourself, let the internet make fun of every one of your imperfections. Little *****..or big *****? Or ugly *****? Or dumb *****? **** you.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:39 PM #100
Milky Spore
i be illin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabelandau View Post
Yeah I have to agree here that paintball is some of the best exercise I have found. It's much more tolerable than swimming or running, etc. I say the more people that play, the better.
You're ****ting me, right? Paintball is hardly exercise at all. That's the reason morbidly obese people can still play at the top level. Look at any real sport. See any morbidly obese people competing at the top level?
Old 12-05-2012, 05:07 PM #101
dabears!!

pbn is going **** nothing new.

its a sad low for them to go to though.
Old 12-05-2012, 07:04 PM #102
WorrGamR2k1
Earns Money Sleeping

has been a member for 10 years
WorrGamR2k1 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
WorrGamR2k1 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Spore View Post
You're ****ting me, right? Paintball is hardly exercise at all. That's the reason morbidly obese people can still play at the top level. Look at any real sport. See any morbidly obese people competing at the top level?

Nope, can't say I have.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:40 PM #103
Blacc Dragon
Deadbox Savant

Annual Supporting Member
Blacc Dragon donated to help Peyton Trent
Blacc Dragon helped look for balloons
Blacc Dragon owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Blacc Dragon supports Team VICIOUS
Blacc Dragon posts videos on PbNation
Blacc Dragon plays in the APPA beginner division
Blacc Dragon is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorrGamR2k1 View Post

Nope, can't say I have.

You could have also gone with William "The Refrigerator" Perry, John Daly, John Kruk, & The Big Show.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:07 AM #104
JohnSherman

Annual Supporting Member
JohnSherman posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacc Dragon View Post

You could have also gone with William "The Refrigerator" Perry
He could have, but I already did a page ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSherman View Post
Right, because everyone knows that fat people can do absolutely nothing that requires physical exertion. Oh, wait...

Old 12-06-2012, 08:45 AM #105
p8ntballfreek790
carpe noctum

p8ntballfreek790 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
p8ntballfreek790 supports Team VICIOUS
p8ntballfreek790 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by isalecrap View Post
Like I said before, let's post a picture of a guy with one leg or one eye and make pirate caption jokes. It's the same thing, they're making fun of players. Even if the guy in the photo didnt take offense, which you don't know if he did or not, just because he isn't on the picture posting hate doesn't mean he wasn't offended to some extent, I'm sure people making fat jokes isn't making him feel too great.
If he isn't feeling too great then he should put down the fork.

I'm all for paintball being an open sport, but that aside; those people's lifestyles are unhealthy, they are at a greater risk for all kinds of diseases and awful ways to die.

Obesity is a disease in itself, like I said, nothing wrong with them trying to play pb, but seriously, the hate is going to help them more than hurt them. Nothing incites change like embarrassment.