has been a member for 10 years
automagwarrior has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-02-2012, 07:37 PM #1220
binaryterror
Static?

binaryterror is a Supporting Member
any of you guys know anything about these boots? seems to have great reviews and i am liking them so far

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...ing-Boots.aspx

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.” – Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-02-2012, 08:57 PM #1221
automagwarrior

http://www.compacc.com/p/Gaerne-GP-1...ce=Emailvision
Old 12-02-2012, 09:11 PM #1222
binaryterror
Static?

binaryterror is a Supporting Member
wow they are charging an extra $130 just for a vented boot? lmao...

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.” – Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-03-2012, 11:17 AM #1223
SmALLNipples
.haH.

So on my way to work today some woman pulled out infront of me( Dont worry i avoided her) as i was making a left turn from the middle of the street and she was coming from the side street. What the **** why are people so ignorant ever heard of right away . To add insult to injury there was a cop right behind me continuing forward on the street i waved, revved did everything to get his attention while pointing at the car blatantly breaking the law, no dice ****er must be to busy with his coffee. Riding a bike is supposed to take away my stress not make me want to go homocidal on *****es WTF And to think i got a seatbelt ticket for only wearing the bottom half of a seatbelt in my friends cage . Just goes to show how self involved people are these days, we all know they see us they just dont register a bike as a threat to their continued movement. I need a gopro really bad , Im gonna keep it running 24/7 anyone have luck with reporting terrible cagers to the police when you have video evidence? /Rant .... Die Cagers I'm gonna have a heart attack before the age of 23 if i dont get away from people, montana here i come

Last edited by SmALLNipples : 12-03-2012 at 12:39 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 11:23 AM #1224
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Everytime I commute on my bike it's more stressful. When i ride on my own time, it's bliss.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:30 PM #1225
Milky Spore
i be illin'.

I rode in to work this morning. Anyone else still riding? Warm weather dudes, you don't count.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:34 PM #1226
SmALLNipples
.haH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Spore View Post
I rode in to work this morning. Anyone else still riding? Warm weather dudes, you don't count.

Yep , people who stop riding when its cold have vaginas. Im on knobbies and i ride my bike daily no matter what. Even went for a ride yesterday while it was raining hard for fun. Not gonna lie though i ate it in a parking lot at like 10 mph lol

Last edited by SmALLNipples : 12-03-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:38 PM #1227
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Spore View Post
I'm still riding
Old 12-03-2012, 12:45 PM #1228
cynicalrider
robert paulson

cynicalrider owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cynicalrider owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
cynicalrider is for the Gunfight
cynicalrider supports Pev's Paintball
It's gorgeous over here surprisingly. 60 today and almost 70 tomorrow.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

ST:A - Not your Myspace Blog.
Old 12-03-2012, 12:59 PM #1229
automagwarrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmALLNipples View Post
So on my way to work today some woman pulled out infront of me( Dont worry i avoided her) as i was making a left turn from the middle of the street and she was coming from the side street. What the **** why are people so ignorant ever heard of right away . To add insult to injury there was a cop right behind me continuing forward on the street i waved, revved did everything to get his attention while pointing at the car blatantly breaking the law, no dice ****er must be to busy with his coffee. Riding a bike is supposed to take away my stress not make me want to go homocidal on *****es WTF And to think i got a seatbelt ticket for only wearing the bottom half of a seatbelt in my friends cage . Just goes to show how self involved people are these days, we all know they see us they just dont register a bike as a threat to their continued movement. I need a gopro really bad , Im gonna keep it running 24/7 anyone have luck with reporting terrible cagers to the police when you have video evidence? /Rant .... Die Cagers I'm gonna have a heart attack before the age of 23 if i dont get away from people, montana here i come
Its your own attitude that dictates weather or not you get stressed out. I have been riding for a long time and peoples mistakes rarely bother me for this exact reason. If I spent half as much time getting pissed off and angry at every mistake I see people make I would have had a brain aneurysm by now. I do my best to just let it go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbudgethero View Post
Everytime I commute on my bike it's more stressful. When i ride on my own time, it's bliss.
I pass people and filter when I commute on my bike. So not only is it more fun, but I arrive at work quicker. One of these days I'm going to get caught, and I'm fine with that. But until that day comes, there is no ****ing chance I'm going to wait 4 cycles at one light when I take up 1/8th the space as a car. Let all the other 9 passenger SUV's with a single driver wait for that BS.

Last edited by automagwarrior : 12-03-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:01 PM #1230
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
Not gonna lie though i ate it in a parking lot at like 10 mph lol
That's why I don't ride in the rain my tires are not good when cold and rainy, I've had the back end wiggle in the negative camber turns just from morning dew.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:05 PM #1231
SmALLNipples
.haH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by automagwarrior View Post
Its your own attitude that dictates weather or not you get stressed out. I have been riding for a long time and peoples mistakes rarely bother me for this exact reason. If I spent half as much time getting pissed off and angry at every mistake I see people make I would have had a brain aneurysm by now. I do my best to just let it go.

I pass people and filter when I commute on my bike. So not only is it more fun, but I arrive at work quicker. One of these days I'm going to get caught, and I'm fine with that. But until that day comes, there is no ****ing chance I'm going to wait 4 cycles at one light when I take up 1/8th the space as a car. Let all the other 9 passenger SUV's with a single driver wait for that BS.

Trust me im trying to adopt that mentality , but dammit when theres a cop right there to see it and they don't do **** it makes me want to stomp on babies
Old 12-03-2012, 01:07 PM #1232
SmALLNipples
.haH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowbudgethero View Post
That's why I don't ride in the rain my tires are not good when cold and rainy, I've had the back end wiggle in the negative camber turns just from morning dew.

Yea but it helps you get even more in touch with your throttle and brake control
Old 12-03-2012, 01:21 PM #1233
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
Yea but it helps you get even more in touch with your throttle and brake control
thats why i own a dirtbike
Old 12-03-2012, 01:57 PM #1234
automagwarrior

What is a dirtbike going to teach you about riding in the rain?
Old 12-03-2012, 02:02 PM #1235
lowbudgethero
Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by automagwarrior View Post
What is a dirtbike going to teach you about riding in the rain?
sliding, lack of grip, ect.

I'm much less agressive on my street bike in the rain. The dirt bike I take to the limit and consequences are much less. When I've lost rear grip in the rain I knew what to do in terms of throttle and body position.

edit: I now realize I should have said, I don't ride MUCH in the rain.

Last edited by lowbudgethero : 12-03-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:11 PM #1236
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

NoelyDeezNutz plays in the USPL
NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
Quote:
What the **** why are people so ignorant ever heard of right away .
It's right of way...
Old 12-03-2012, 02:22 PM #1237
cynicalrider
robert paulson

It's easier to learn how to drift in the rain.
"Originally posted by visualx: hey everyone, look at me. i call people poor though i make absolutely nothing; brag about my job as an intern or some ****; hate on people for not being fat like me; and absolutely never have any idea what i'm talking about, though i always have a ****ing righteous indignation with everything i say! aren't i ****ing amazing?! do you all like me yet?! oh, you know that hate is just a guise! good thing i have a ****ing amazing life! now let me go **** my fat girlfriend and cry myself to sleep"

Old 12-03-2012, 02:22 PM #1238
SmALLNipples
.haH.

/Rant

Last edited by SmALLNipples : 12-03-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Old 12-03-2012, 02:29 PM #1239
cynicalrider
robert paulson

Knocking on people's windows will most likely get you in some ****. Also trying to read and comprehend your posts gives me a ****ing headache.

Closed Thread