PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-30-2012, 11:33 AM #1
soinlove23

philly paintball fields?!?

Me and a few guys i work with are startin to get more serious into paintball but blows cause the only kinda lode field we no is piccasolake in winslow township nj ,,,, i wanted to no are there any philly fields other then speedball we only realy like woodsball or like scenerio type stuf so like factorus or woodsball or scenerio fields r wat were lookin for
soinlove23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2012, 06:16 AM #2
ARSpeed

ARSpeed supports Team VICIOUS
ARSpeed has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I haven't been to Picasso lake yet. i hear mixed thing but take not of them serious. Lately I've been using accurate paintball at cross keys airport. 1 "speedball" court they have 4 woods fields. you have to walk but not like around the lake at Picasso. I hear good things from other local players about Crusaders and Lehigh valley south both in pa. But there's nothing legit inside of Philly.

www.lvpsouth.com/
www.crusaderpaintball.com/
www.accuratepaintball.com/
ARSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:35 PM #3
soinlove23

yeah thanks man wat about even like close in delware or even close in jersey cause we drive bout 30 mins to piccaso lake tbh its a really good field only thing i dont like is are small group is more competive so u get kinda tired of mixed crowds picasso has a habbit of alotta little kids witch kinda blows at timess
soinlove23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 06:37 PM #4
ARSpeed

ARSpeed supports Team VICIOUS
ARSpeed has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
there is a search for local fields n stores at the top of every forum page. i played outlaw woods ball for the last few years just started going to proper fields so my experience is limited. check around there is no lack of places to go if you are willing to drive 30 min. heck keep us posted id love to met and play some ppl from the forum. i hear great things about a place called the playground but i think its team or members only idk.
ARSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:02 PM #5
civicking69

civicking69 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
civicking69 supports Pev's Paintball
civicking69 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
civicking69 is attending Decay of Nations VI
check out OXCC in maryland
Philly Turf Junkies #26
Hardcore Stitches
OXCC
UNITED CLOTHING COMPANY
INSITE FIREARMS
KM STRAPS
ZEPHYR PAINTBALL
civicking69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:43 AM #6
Chewy_302

Oxcc is the place to be. They have all types of woods ball courses and the nicest speedball fields around. Maybe like 45 minutes from Philly but worth the trip