PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-01-2012, 07:22 PM #1
Bloodvayne
That Navy Drunk

has been a member for 10 years
Exclamation BYOP Offline for good. But still here.

After just returning from this past deployment I have decided to take down my BYOP website. It had a good run over the years with facelifts, being hacked, and abandoned numerous times. And now that I plan on overhauling my own site and a few others. My lack of interest in paintball these days. I am moving on. But don't get your panties in a twist.

The files will still remain there: http://www.bloodvayne.com/byop/

I will no longer pay any attention to it. But would feel bad taking all the files down from you all who are still dedicated enough to still stick around in the DPB community with no other site hosting these old gems.

My sincere apologies and praises to those who are still kicking it in the DPB community.

Take care yall!
Bloodvayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:45 PM #2
Bloodvayne
That Navy Drunk

Also before I forget you are still able to access Lasoya.tk (for those who still remember):

http://www.bloodvayne.com/lasoya/
Old 12-01-2012, 07:53 PM #3
Xdanisx
Team up! Team Up!

Xdanisx posts videos on PbNation
Xdanisx has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Xdanisx has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm new, what is this?

EDIT: Mods for Digital Paintball?
Old 12-01-2012, 10:46 PM #4
Bloodvayne
That Navy Drunk

I used to run Bring Your Own Paint. It was a site dedicated to hosting "almost all" DPB custom community content (Maps, Models, Skins, Sprites, etc...) up to about 2011. DPB is a community that comes and goes and so was this former site.
Old 12-04-2012, 02:22 PM #5
Kirkness

blast from the past thanks again! makes the game Much more fun.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:28 AM #6
legitmatt

legitmatt owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Thank you a lot man. Do you happen to know where one could purchase a server for this game or how i could run one?

"Originally posted by SUR3: kid's legit, listen to him"
legitmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:44 AM #7
Bloodvayne
That Navy Drunk

Well seeing as though DPB is not on the top of the mod charts any more lol. It is not listed on any dedicated server hosts websites. But what you can do is contact one of them about your interest in getting a server setup. They will get back to about where they can pick up the DPB 2.1 mod file to use to setup a server. You can give them mine...(http://www.bloodvayne.com/byop/dpb21.exe). Then they'll start getting you setup and you'll pick a server location (I used to pick a central location like Texas, that way both coasts could ping fairly on the same level) Then they will probably charge you by paypal or credit card the normal going rate for a HL server which is about .99 cents per player slot for a public server. And you normally pay a one time set up fee for the first month so your first bill would probably be $30. I'm just throwing that out there. It's been quite awhile since I have rented a game server. But it seems that is still the going rate these days. Good luck!

Last edited by Bloodvayne : 12-09-2012 at 10:46 AM.