Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2012, 04:38 PM #1
savage24x
 
 
savage24x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: IUP
savage24x has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
savage24x has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
savage24x has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Two questions on two spyders

Spyder E99 - Can I run compressed air on it without a reg?

Spyder Pilot ACS - quick fix after all stores are closed and my battery doesn't hold a charge? Should I use a Duracell copper top?


Going to Crusader Paintball tomorrow, I just hope to god my guns work right.
savage24x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-01-2012, 04:44 PM #2
mnkywitagun
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
e-99 and acs can use a high pressure HPA tank with no problems. Durcell on any electric spyder marker will only give you about 500 shots..the spyder electric trighgers need the 9.6 v to trip the sear properly. it it always better to have mechanical markers for just a situation. IF spyder battery is not holding charge then its time to replace it.
__________________
formerly Dave 917
mnkywitagun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:44 PM #3
Cakeslob
 
 
Cakeslob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: hamilton ,canada
 has been a member for 10 years
e99 will be fine without a reg

pilot battery, have you been charging it for only 14 hours? there's a whole 2 threads or some sticky thread that goes in depth on batteries that is worth the read,
and probably get another battery when you go to paintball tomorrow, a battery proper
Cakeslob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 04:51 PM #4
savage24x
 
 
savage24x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: IUP
savage24x has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
savage24x has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
savage24x has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakeslob View Post
e99 will be fine without a reg

pilot battery, have you been charging it for only 14 hours? there's a whole 2 threads or some sticky thread that goes in depth on batteries that is worth the read,
and probably get another battery when you go to paintball tomorrow, a battery proper
I usually charge it overnight. I read those stickies. Well written, but I already learned it from R/C. So it looks like I'm bringing 4 Alkaline in case, lol. Thanks for the help.
savage24x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:46 PM #5
rethalis
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnkywitagun View Post
e-99 and acs can use a high pressure HPA tank with no problems. Durcell on any electric spyder marker will only give you about 500 shots..the spyder electric trighgers need the 9.6 v to trip the sear properly. it it always better to have mechanical markers for just a situation. IF spyder battery is not holding charge then its time to replace it.
I get about 1000 shots on my original ESP frame. I don't know about the newer ones at all.
rethalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:59 PM #6
xXBloodLustACXx
The EM1 Collector
 
xXBloodLustACXx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manhattan, NY
xXBloodLustACXx has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by savage24x View Post
I usually charge it overnight. I read those stickies. Well written, but I already learned it from R/C. So it looks like I'm bringing 4 Alkaline in case, lol. Thanks for the help.
Yeah, just bring a bunch of 9 volts and prepare to go through a few throughout the day. Definitely replace the battery afterward though.
__________________
The Cooper Union
Mechanical Engineering 2012
xXBloodLustACXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump