PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 11-30-2012, 06:01 PM #1
strangefly

smallish gearbag sale: karnivor, indian creek, bob long

trying to get rid of some older gear. all prices are obo and it would be really cool if we could split shipping 50-50 (that's negotiable as well). but really looking for trades. can do packages for discounts. also i have some old packs that still work great they are just old, i think i have 3, i didnt take pictures of them but if you pay shipping ill throw in a free pack. if u want any info on those just let me know.

all items will be tested before sale.

...got love for all trades.

Karni is gone... traded

next i have another autococker. psychoballistics lightning autococker. I've timed it pretty well so it shoots nice. these historically make really good pump markers, but I've tuned in the pneumatics pretty well. comes with a 1-piece evil barrel.
asking $150 obo SOLD

next i have a bob long 2k2 style lasoya intimidator. shoots really nice no leaks good condition. bunch of cool upgrades; cp snatch grip, eye covers, clamping feedneck, sling trigger, cp on/off, and grips. this gun is a steal.
asking $150 obo. Traded

this next one i am really close to getting working so if i can get it done ill update the thread but for now its leaking in the internal macro. its an icd promaster no upgrades just a wicked cool old school marker, also really good for parts. comes in box and with manual.
asking $100 obo

next is pretty much a bunch of Indian creak parts, freak and boomstick fits the BKO, let me know if your interested in anything specific but trying to sell everything all together for $150

Empire Events bought these for a friend to get him into paintball, he played one game and didn't like it so I'm selling them. These are a STEAL.
$50

lastly I have 2 halo too's and 2 48/3 alum tanks. these have had some mileage; the green doesn't really need tape to keep the battery cover on but its good to keep it on while playing (small cracks). the blue one is in suprisingly great condition i built it essentially from scratch about 3 months ago and it preforms like its straight out of the factory. and the tanks are in great condition, the guerilla with the shorty reg was born in 2010 and the empire with the fading paint was born in 2011.
green halo SOLD
blue halo SOLD
guerilla with shorty reg $50
empire with faded paint $45
obo

thanks for looking.

Last edited by strangefly : 05-07-2013 at 02:14 PM.
strangefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-05-2012, 10:11 AM #2
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
That's a great price for the events.....I'm gonna tell a buddy right now.

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
sledneckforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:04 PM #3
evil balla 21
Bay State Rebels

evil balla 21 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
evil balla 21 plays in the APPA D5 division
evil balla 21 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
evil balla 21 is Legendary
evil balla 21 supports DLX Technology
evil balla 21 supports Empire
Seriously interested in the 2k2 lasoya Timmy...pming u

Bay State Rebels D5
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4015329
evil balla 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 10:21 PM #4
03/05WRXGuy
The Joker

03/05WRXGuy has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
03/05WRXGuy supports DLX Technology
03/05WRXGuy supports Empire
Vice in sig for the karni?
LUXE MOB
US NAVY
03/05WRXGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 04:41 AM #5
bang...splat

100$ for the autococker
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1283721
2012 eclipse jersey and pants
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3925945
v2 Clone, Upped Etek 3, Upped Marq 7, Carbon fiber kit
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3977471
bang...splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:10 AM #6
sjballer18

has been a member for 10 years
Posting feedback
sjballer18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:29 PM #7
S/P Impulse
Gun Collector

S/P Impulse owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pm'd
S/P Impulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:23 PM #8
Robjohnson11b

blue bko with lpr mod

how much for the blue bko with the lpr mod and flame drop? if you want to do a trade i got a tippman A5 w response trigger flatline barrel, apex, remote and m4 style butstock can include harness . Ill do that if your willing to do the silver promaster the 2 bkos freak, boomstick and the halos and tanks.

Last edited by Robjohnson11b : 04-19-2013 at 02:42 PM.
Robjohnson11b is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.