PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-30-2012, 09:17 AM #1
versatileballer5

versatileballer5 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
versatileballer5 plays in the APPA D5 division
fraudulant negative feedback, transaction never took place

Please look into a negative feedback post on my username(versatileballer5). python1577us posted this feedback after he threatened to leave it and I informed him of the issue of fraud feedback.

Explanation from my side; I have a thread which specifically states "you" the buyer pay fees. Then again in my rules that if the payment is not gifted the item will not ship. The buyer inquired about a Tadao Onyx board I have for $55 shipped. We haggled the price a bit and I agreed to a slightly lower amount. I sent him my PayPal info and he sent the payment. When I saw that he did not pay the fees, I wrote him to let him know there was a balance (the fee amount) before I would ship.

He then told me we didn't agree on that and he was gifting a payment because he didn't want to get scammed. I explained to Jim that it was in my rules for the thread, and that because we agreed on a price e that did not exclude him from the rules. He stated he wasn't paying, I replied that if he didn't want the board I would refund his money. He stated he wanted the refund so I processed the refund through PayPal.

I later received a PM stating he "should post negative feedback". I explained to him that was his choice and notified him that he would be committing feedback fraud. This morning he did indeed post negative feedback.

I would like to have this removed and the poster penalized for not only violating PB nations' rules for feedback but also for post slanderous comments about me where it may be seen and effect other members from purchasing my items for sale.

I can forward all communications between myself and buyer.

Last edited by versatileballer5 : 11-30-2012 at 09:33 AM.
versatileballer5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-30-2012, 01:09 PM #2
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
You guys can leave each other negative feedback or you two can man up and work this out.

But it's silly you two want us to come in here and mediate over a dispute of less than $1.61.

BTW - it is not feedback fraud since money did change hands (even if it was refunded).
John is online now   Reply With Quote