PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2012, 10:35 PM #1996
baggedbirds

baggedbirds supports Shocker RSX
baggedbirds supports Ninja Paintball
oh boy. I'm in central CA and it not that way here. Most of CA gets lumped in with the "blue" areas of the state. I am guilty by association.

making it more difficult to get guns legally doesn't keep guns out of the hands of criminals. We should make it difficult to purchase cars, that will cut down on drunk driving.
Bob Long Reptile #19 and Reptile #41
G6r Status Star Wars
Planet Eclipse CS2 Beast
Planet Eclipse LV1.6
F1 Force - 1 of 1 Tyler Harmon Anno Sample
F1 Force - Blake Yarber
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-29-2012, 10:48 PM #1997
Shibbykins
bow chika bow wow

has been a member for 10 years
Shibbykins donated to help Peyton Trent
Shibbykins has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeloSno View Post
Hey, if you haven't noticed, we make up a massive portion of our country's population.

Look at crimes per capita and then the percentage of them made by people who bought their guns legally.

It's a good chunk.

At least make background checks more intensive.

I'm not for complete outlawing of firearms, but I do think it's too easy to acquire them.

And if you're disarming the good portion of the population, then there won't be gunfights where there's more than just 1-2 victims. Furthermore, people carrying guns in public can be arrested on the spot since there's no reason for them to have them, right?

Bazam. Makes **** easier.

so much fail in this

"Originally posted by dr.strangelove: Having Shibby on the case is almost as good as having Bob on it. "
Old 11-29-2012, 11:17 PM #1998
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeloSno View Post
Look at crimes per capita and then the percentage of them made by people who bought their guns legally.

It's a good chunk.
Got any citation for that?

Spoiler alert: you don't.

Recommended reading.

That's really irrelevant anyway. If 8 out of 10 gun owners were homicidal maniacs it wouldn't change the fact that the 2nd amendment guarantees an individual right to own firearms, as per SCOTUS, and firearm ownership is a natural extension of the universal human right of self defense. Rights that disappear when they are inconvenient are not really rights.

Last edited by dr.strangelove : 11-29-2012 at 11:56 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:31 PM #1999
YeloSno
Gen on Facebook

YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by baggedbirds View Post
oh boy. I'm in central CA and it not that way here. Most of CA gets lumped in with the "blue" areas of the state. I am guilty by association.

making it more difficult to get guns legally doesn't keep guns out of the hands of criminals. We should make it difficult to purchase cars, that will cut down on drunk driving.
Not drunk drivers, but bad drivers.

I feel safer in west oakland at night than I do in my area.

HOW DO PEOPLE PASS THE ****ING DRIVING TEST!?!?!?!? HOW!?!?!?!?!

HHHHOOOOOOOWWWW!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
Old 11-29-2012, 11:42 PM #2000
Somnambulistz
Should I Fake My Orgasms?

Somnambulistz supports Ninja Paintball
and i think you guys are misinterpreting what I am saying, i am not commenting on gun laws (frankly more responsible gun owners the better), but rather commenting on the tangent offshoots of political nut bars that are tainting the true ideals of libertarianism and furthermore creating a stigma around so called neo-conservatives (who are detracting from the republican party as a whole).

essentially what I am trying to comment on is that the media has decided to focus upon ill relevant matters that don't truly have merit of becoming law and / or being passed in a bill. Q.E.D:

Right now the democrats and republicans are jockeying for position on who concedes to produce a successful deal averting the so called "fiscal cliff"

Why aren't republicans opposing continued government spending to supplement a retracting gdp and allowing natural economic forces to self right the ship? Why aren't republicans trying to stent the expansion of public sector. Instead, you are worried about Obama somehow repealing a constitutional right and / or having (and i am guessing) to register each firearm you have with someone or some gov. entity. Do you not see the repetitive angst of such focus?

Let's plug a pin hole leak in the boat, and leave the huge gap created by the iceberg in the critical area of the ship below the water line till later......

Maybe we need Andrew unbanned, starting to think without him we get too serious here, he's like the class clown, except unintelligible in speech....

EDIT* btw i've been told it won't pass through the house and gun control is at a low in the historical curve of the USA, so don't fret, and just remember, just because it was law in frontier times doesn't mean its irrelevant today, btw did you know that up to the 60's you couldn't legitimately own a gold bar in your home / place of work (financial institutions aside)? Fascinating huh?!?!

LIVERPOOL FC

I cycle everywhere (and smile allot and enjoy it), and I can do so because Pat told me this is America, you can cycle where you damn well please.

Last edited by Somnambulistz : 11-30-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 11:44 PM #2001
Carapace
+KA-B00M+

Carapace is a Supporting Member
Carapace supports Ninja Paintball
Noone quoted you jordan, calm down with the typing :|
Old 11-29-2012, 11:46 PM #2002
pinrey1025

pinrey1025 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Yesterday my wife was hit by an older woman. Not too much damage to my car just a creased fender. Her car looked as if a can opener hit it. Front to back. They exchanged info. No harm to anybody otherthan physical damage.

So we get a call from her insurance saying my wife was on the phone and rammed into her. Wtf?!!
Old 11-29-2012, 11:48 PM #2003
Carapace
+KA-B00M+

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinrey1025 View Post
Yesterday my wife was hit by an older woman. Not too much damage to my car just a creased fender. Her car looked as if a can opener hit it. Front to back. They exchanged info. No harm to anybody otherthan physical damage.

So we get a call from her insurance saying my wife was on the phone and rammed into her. Wtf?!!
LAWSUIT!
Old 11-29-2012, 11:48 PM #2004
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Most of the time when killing sprees are present, the owner of the firearm has lied about something vital in the application. My exes brother bought a hks and 2 boxes of ammo (max amount) and was asked by the police to "put the rifle away and out of sight" while walking down the road with it slung over his shoulder (unloaded) heading back home. He was released from a mental hospital 3 months before this, for fighting 3 cops in a hallway, spitting in one of their faces while yelling "kill me , kill me you ****ing pigs" there is no way in hell he legally bought that rifle, he lied on his application and they gave him a gun within 10 minutes of his application . You take away a citizens right to own a firearm for whatever reason he legally has to own it and you might as well take him or her out into the street and "opie" them with a pipe. Detroit,Chicago,Miami,Boston....high crime rates where guns are used as manipulation NOT by the average legal firearms owner.

Alot of mumble there but the point is: legal gun owners stop crime and get grouped into a terrible statistic of "crazy college student goes on rampage with guns bought legally a week ago" I would rather a gun toting southern "good ole boy" get in trouble on the weekend because he was popping off shots at a redneck BBQ- than "family slain after inner city thugs invade homes knowing they don't own guns due to Obama administration"

You *******s that invited this cock smoother back into office have zero reason to ***** about his wanting to take away yer guns, you knew his agenda.

As for the rest of us - arm yourselves now and give them up only when they are pried from our dead cold ****ing hands.

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
Old 11-29-2012, 11:52 PM #2005
Carapace
+KA-B00M+

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneckforlife View Post
As for the rest of us - arm yourselves now and give them up only when they are pried from our dead cold ****ing hands.

FROM MY COLD, DEAD, HANDS!!!
Old 11-29-2012, 11:58 PM #2006
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinrey1025

I was behind my coworker when a car blew through a stop sign and forced him to swerve yet still t boned this old couple- see the pattern - I call for actual drivers license renewal tests on road after 60- mandatory . Old people suck at driving as a wide margin.

Drunks kill more people in the us in one day than pot smokers will in an entire lifetime, yet Mary Jane still illegal because the gov. Has yet to find a way to tax it and distribute it properly. I don't smoke but have been pro choice in this regard for years- my moms back would never have allowed her to be mobile without it.

The government taxes you and I on land they took by force and trickery.....yet demand our money from hard work to compensate the lazy and less involved in society. When are we gonna have the balls to push the reset button??

978-530-6747
Old 11-29-2012, 11:59 PM #2007
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carapace

Ex ****ing actly......that guy should have been president.

978-530-6747
Old 11-30-2012, 12:18 AM #2008
Somnambulistz

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carapace View Post

WHEN JORDAN WAS IN EGYPTS LAND......

LET MY JORDAN GO!!!!

nah i know ya ain't quoting me, just want ya to know, JORDAN = PRO GUN / NOT THIS LEGISLATION and or BILL (this democratic bills is boku)

but because I am trying to shed light on more relevant important noteworthy matters it may seem like I am not +gun

LIVERPOOL FC

I cycle everywhere (and smile allot and enjoy it), and I can do so because Pat told me this is America, you can cycle where you damn well please.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:21 AM #2009
Somnambulistz

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinrey1025 View Post

I hope she's ok, it can be traumatic (having any accident), glad she's ok

Just remember, (you're gonna hit me for this)

Hurt in a car? Call William Mattar! The Law Offices of William Mattar will get you the maximum amount for your damages. Remember there is strict time limits on when you can file a claim so speak to us soon!

*Jordan must stop watching and memorizing US tv commercials*

LIVERPOOL FC

Old 11-30-2012, 12:33 AM #2010
pinrey1025

pinrey1025 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Yea thank god shes fine bro and it was just a fender bender. Little shooken up but my girls tuff. She had the "pants" on that day. (Not that itd be different than any other day) lol
Old 11-30-2012, 05:10 AM #2011
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
Thread has over 2000 posts. Continue here: https://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3901789
This SYSTEM user account is not controlled by a person. It's primary function is to automatically split large threads. System also masks the identity of staff members who give infractions. If you have a question, or if SYSTEM becomes self-aware, please post it in the Talk to Mods/Admins section.
Closed Thread