Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulistz View Post
btw forgot to ask Ben, is title / land registry in your area electronic? or is it still done through searches at a county office?
It's both. The newer stuff, 1992 and forward, is typically available online if you've got a subscription to the county's Register of Deeds system. Older stuff has to be manually searched in the books at the courthouse. They're working on scanning in the older books, but they're not indexing them. So, if you have a document number, you can find it, but if all you have is volume and page, or legal description, you're still going to have to come in and look it up. At first, I didn't care for that method, but then I realized it makes sure the local companies still have the edge against someone in the Phillipines doing search work remotely.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-29-2012, 03:06 PM #1976
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
LOL! Amazing what kinda conclusion you could draw with that comment hahahahaha!
Lol you know bro, everyday we be shufflin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
It's both. The newer stuff, 1992 and forward, is typically available online if you've got a subscription to the county's Register of Deeds system. Older stuff has to be manually searched in the books at the courthouse. They're working on scanning in the older books, but they're not indexing them. So, if you have a document number, you can find it, but if all you have is volume and page, or legal description, you're still going to have to come in and look it up. At first, I didn't care for that method, but then I realized it makes sure the local companies still have the edge against someone in the Phillipines doing search work remotely.
Ah cool! we are pretty much 99% e-reg up here now, but the same problems you have down there with fraud we have up here, thankfully for title insurance and do diligence on both the companies parts and the banks, its getting allot more difficult. Someone in our neighborhood had their home sold without them knowing for 1.8 million, and somehow title insurance was given, ended up making the legal reports for the month and set a precedent in regards to identification and certified cheques. Honestly, I hate having to get cheques certified and taking them back and forth between the office and the other side's lawyers. Even though they can be cancelled and tracked, its the fact that is can be cashed without real flags (or before they can be put up) that frightens me. Cest La Vie!

PBN SOCCER THREAD (SPORTS) LIVERPOOL F.C.

"i know that it must totally suck to be a black man nurse trapped in a white man's body but the white devil and i have our own paternity problems to deal with, i need my step fathers sperm......."
Old 11-29-2012, 03:28 PM #1977
Pump Scout
Old gun,new gun,whatever

Annual Supporting Member
Pump Scout is a Mega Moderator
Pump Scout is a Supporting Member
Pump Scout is BST Legit
Pump Scout is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Yeah, e-file is something that's starting to worm its way in around here, but it'll be a cold day in Hell before I willingly accept it as a way of doing business. Too much can go astoundingly wrong. Even with paper documents and live signatures, things go wrong, and then it's up to a sharp title examiner to catch and fix it.

Even then, if someone's deterimined to commit fraud, you're stuck dealing with it for a very long time. One of the title companies around here (who also owned a mortgage broker company and appraisal business in the same building) is sitting in federal pound me in the *** prison because of real estate fraud. Those of us who know refuse to use his title work as prior evidence, because it may have been part of his fraud, and even if it wasn't, he sucked at title searches. It's just safer to do our own from scratch than trust his ****ty work. If all else fails, I'm on very good terms with the underwriter he'd been going through. They just say "oh, another one from X Title? Send it over, we'll give you a letter of indemnity" when I don't have a choice, or when I find something he botched.

Flying to events? Check out BHTP to protect your travel and your bags!
Old 11-29-2012, 03:40 PM #1978
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
Jordan : I gots the pm. I'm good on stuff . I am loving my g7 fly and after snagging that virtue ....well **** just got real. Lol

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
Old 11-29-2012, 06:01 PM #1979
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump Scout View Post
Yeah, e-file is something that's starting to worm its way in around here, but it'll be a cold day in Hell before I willingly accept it as a way of doing business. Too much can go astoundingly wrong. Even with paper documents and live signatures, things go wrong, and then it's up to a sharp title examiner to catch and fix it.

Even then, if someone's deterimined to commit fraud, you're stuck dealing with it for a very long time. One of the title companies around here (who also owned a mortgage broker company and appraisal business in the same building) is sitting in federal pound me in the *** prison because of real estate fraud. Those of us who know refuse to use his title work as prior evidence, because it may have been part of his fraud, and even if it wasn't, he sucked at title searches. It's just safer to do our own from scratch than trust his ****ty work. If all else fails, I'm on very good terms with the underwriter he'd been going through. They just say "oh, another one from X Title? Send it over, we'll give you a letter of indemnity" when I don't have a choice, or when I find something he botched.
Oh christ heard horror stories about those types, and even the clean ones they did ya have to check and recheck. I feel for you having to deal with burnt files like that, I've read about people who have committed such nasty business in the monthly legal reports outta Lexus Nexus. There was a rash of para-legals who fancied themselves lawyers in Ontario, and we're basically using registrations under the lawyers secure program for title on properties they had no business doing, and when finally they got called on the bs, it was raining crap all around. They had law society's and professional ethics councils up in arms and basically made the para-legal association retool there entire program requirements, even going as far as to require professional development on the latest anti-fraud procedures that must be adhered to. Meanwhile the court cases took forever, even after the waiving of charter rights, and they got such little slaps on the wrist its pathetic. I guess because that fraud hadn't been really set in precedent there wasn't much of a strict sentence guideline, but I do believe in setting a deterrence factor via harsh punishment. If you commit fraud of any large nature like that, electric chair on half power might be a good idea (said a little jokingly lol), but i think those who commit crimes of finance in excess of 10 thousand dollars should have at least a mandatory year - 15 depending on the severity / counts of the crime. I guess because we have this over the top system of purchase and selling of all property in Canada that it has some decent buffers for catching ****ty ppl, but good lord does it make for a bureaucratic nightmare....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledneckforlife View Post
Jordan : I gots the pm. I'm good on stuff . I am loving my g7 fly and after snagging that virtue ....well **** just got real. Lol
Excellente!

"i know that it must totally suck to be a black man nurse trapped in a white man's body but the white devil and i have our own paternity problems to deal with, i need my step fathers sperm......."

Last edited by Somnambulistz : 11-29-2012 at 06:04 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 06:15 PM #1980
Desperado_Ghost
Started playing in 1998

Desperado_Ghost is playing at Living Legends V
Desperado_Ghost is for the Gunfight
Desperado_Ghost is for the Gunfight
Desperado_Ghost posts videos on PbNation
Desperado_Ghost is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Obama administration gun ban list proposal.......yikes!
Old 11-29-2012, 07:02 PM #1981
msonic
one case one kill

Annual Supporting Member
msonic is a Mega Moderator
msonic is a Supporting Member
msonic is BST Legit
msonic donated to help Peyton Trent
msonic is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
msonic is Immortal
Buy... all the guns.

Stockpile... all the ammo.
Old 11-29-2012, 07:17 PM #1982
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
This is for shibby:

I color matched the trigger

For all your angel repair needs

978-530-6747
Old 11-29-2012, 08:05 PM #1983
rammstein_5v2
Idontfeelanditfeelsgreat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperado_Ghost
***** what?

How consistent
How can someone so consistently mess up as much as
Every instance
How can someone inconsistent mess up so consistently
Old 11-29-2012, 08:31 PM #1984
msonic
one case one kill

Annual Supporting Member
msonic is BST Legit
msonic is Immortal
Quote:
Originally Posted by rammstein_5v2 View Post
what?
It's actually pretty serious this time around too.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:47 PM #1985
trancer23
Angel Collector

Annual Supporting Member
trancer23 is playing at Living Legends VII
trancer23 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
trancer23 is Legendary
http://redflagnews.com/opinion/obama...by-alan-korwin

35 angels and counting......
Blue Black Impact Angel LCD, Doodoo Brown Dark Angel LCD, Dark IR3 & Ripper angel
94 Tippmann Pro-lite (old reliable)
Old Feedback - New Feedback
Old 11-29-2012, 08:49 PM #1986
msonic
one case one kill

Annual Supporting Member
msonic is BST Legit
msonic is Immortal
They realllllly don't want to piss the Mullets off......
Old 11-29-2012, 08:54 PM #1987
Somnambulistz
DirtyDeeds,DoneWithSheep

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desperado_Ghost View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by msonic View Post
Buy... all the guns.

Stockpile... all the ammo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by msonic View Post
It's actually pretty serious this time around too.
Yeah, especially since it'll have to pass through the houses, be vitto'd a dozen or so times, changed, reworded, compromised and the end result? you can't own a python without a permit......

I was actually reading about this from a Prof. from Northwestern Uni. To summarize, he took 100 points of contention both right and left leaning political entities claim are being eroded and destroyed. He then compared it to 1953 and also a long term median for rights on these certain areas. What he found was that 90% of what both the right and left claim are being eroded and destroyed are actually fictional, and that individual rights have actually been extended far greater than most who live in America currently (in their lifetime).

So I pose this to you OT, (and you know i am a Republican (traditional republican / libertarian not these new age listen to Rush and get crazed up because every nutjob from every town has a voice because of the internet types), if data supports that freedoms are actually greater than that of 1953 (believe me it doesn't feel that way in Canada), has America given rise to a new type of group beyond the 2 powerful political party groups, a hyper-reactionary iconoclastic group who requires an extreme destabilization of the norm to function / find fulfillment? And if this group does exist, and is so prominent in voice yet lacking in power, would it not be considered a ploy of liberal / left leaning individuals to keep such groups around because it would only bolster there own group? Ya can't hide nuts with allot of ketchup Even more, why would you not want a sane, rational and strong right leaning political group, when you can have one that is essentially so scared and distracted at windmills, that the other group labels you Man of La Macha? (forgive the SP!)....

This is what scares me, that in 4 years time the good ol'elephant supporters will be chasing after windmills in full armor and a lance with an empty bottle of lithium.

Of course i could be wrong, usually i am...but makes ya think don't it!

Gun for thought, or food, but shouldn't the republicans be worried about the next round of supreme court nominations? Remember, before a major constitutional change occurs or even a major law, most challenges by the lobby go up there....yeah! there ain't no windmills in that court room!

Last edited by Somnambulistz : 11-29-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:57 PM #1988
msonic
one case one kill

Annual Supporting Member
msonic is BST Legit
msonic is Immortal
Glad my mouse scrolls fast.

Old 11-29-2012, 09:39 PM #1989
YeloSno
Breadloser

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
respect to brobama.

DING DING DING

D-Lite
Magno Valve Assembly
2.7? I think it's stock, actually, Board.
Booster Bolt
Dr. Strangelove's wired laser eyes
CP ASA
St!ffi
hubba hubba

also:

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

My Current Top TradeBait
BKAYBKEJHFJK FIRE SALE!

It's a ****ing graphite IZE Flex for sale! WOW.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by Insane_Vendetta: "We used to be schizophrentic, but now we agree.""
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
Old 11-29-2012, 09:50 PM #1990
Carapace
+KA-B00M+

Carapace is a Supporting Member
**** obama and his anti-gun policies...
Old 11-29-2012, 10:11 PM #1991
turnburglar
Mr. "iminitforthecheck"

turnburglar owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
So reading that it states "any firearm used by military or LE is not purposed for sporting use "

So glocks, berrettas, 1911's, ect.... Handguns will all be banned too? **** that. I feel like whoever wrote that list just spent some time on Google searching "assault rifles!! ". What are bills like this attempting to fix? Gun violence? Armed robberies? Non of that happens with legal weapons a majority of the time anyways. If you really cared about taking guns out of the hands of criminals you would beef up the atf so they could do more law enforcement, and arm the sheep so that the wolves fear attacking.
Old 11-29-2012, 10:13 PM #1992
YeloSno
Breadloser

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
Well, the fewer people that have guns ready, the fewer "accidents" and rage crimes will go down.

It won't eradicate gun violence, but it sure will limit it.

Fewer people imprisoned. Less vexing on society and gov't funds.

That's how I see it.

My Current Top TradeBait
BKAYBKEJHFJK FIRE SALE!

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by Insane_Vendetta: "We used to be schizophrentic, but now we agree.""
Old 11-29-2012, 10:31 PM #1993
Carapace
+KA-B00M+

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeloSno View Post
Well, the fewer people that have guns ready, the fewer "accidents" and rage crimes will go down.

It won't eradicate gun violence, but it sure will limit it.

Fewer people imprisoned. Less vexing on society and gov't funds.

That's how I see it.

Are you ****ing retarded??? Highest Crime Rate states are still california and new york, WHY YOU ASK???? because they will not allow you to have them. YOU THINK A ROBBER IS GONNA BUY HIS GUN LEGALLY?!?!?! Sorry, but you're a ****ing moron if you think that. You're only disarming the vast majority of the would-be victims.

Here in Texas, You try and rob someone, you better have that gun ready because 9 out of 10 people here, will nail your *** at a flat out run 30 feet or more away...
Old 11-29-2012, 10:34 PM #1994
YeloSno
Breadloser

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
Hey, if you haven't noticed, we make up a massive portion of our country's population.

Look at crimes per capita and then the percentage of them made by people who bought their guns legally.

It's a good chunk.

At least make background checks more intensive.

I'm not for complete outlawing of firearms, but I do think it's too easy to acquire them.

And if you're disarming the good portion of the population, then there won't be gunfights where there's more than just 1-2 victims. Furthermore, people carrying guns in public can be arrested on the spot since there's no reason for them to have them, right?

Bazam. Makes **** easier.

My Current Top TradeBait
BKAYBKEJHFJK FIRE SALE!

ALT Bazaar

Old 11-29-2012, 10:41 PM #1995
Carapace
+KA-B00M+

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeloSno View Post
Hey, if you haven't noticed, we make up a massive portion of our country's population.

Look at crimes per capita and then the percentage of them made by people who bought their guns legally.

It's a good chunk.

At least make background checks more intensive.

I'm not for complete outlawing of firearms, but I do think it's too easy to acquire them.

And if you're disarming the good portion of the population, then there won't be gunfights where there's more than just 1-2 victims. Furthermore, people carrying guns in public can be arrested on the spot since there's no reason for them to have them, right?

Bazam. Makes **** easier.
Definitely won't feel sorry for you when you're a victim of some type of violent crime. I'm just gonna kill the ****er that tries.

Probably tell you to write a letter to Obama, i'm sure he'll listen
Closed Thread