1. I don't ship first. EVER!
2. Trades must be HIGHLY in my favor
3. Post here how much cash you are adding, if trading.
4. NO lowballs
5. PM me for faster response, but dont forget to post!
6. i don't ship first! once again.
7. I WILL NOT ADD $$$$. dont ask.
8. feel free to offer, but dont offer me your $stupid prices.
9. Dont negotiate if you do not have the funds!!!!
10. Post then PM
11. Prices DO NOT include shipping
Sup Fellas! Today I have both of my Guns for sale. I have my Red and Champagne Ego 08 and my Upp'd Ion. I recently got these guns in a trade not too long ago, I shot them both and both work GREAT, I just want something new. Prices will be above photos. Shooting videos will be in Under the pics as well.
The Ego Comes with The 2 piece Shaft barrel in a .693 bore, case, and the marker itself. The Ego does have a DP clamp on the feedneck, but still works just fine. The marker is fairly clean for the being a 5 year old gun, Can use some new grips though. One of the best Ego's I shot, (coming from a spoolie shooter ). This is a great gun, no problems, shooting great!
Now for the Ion, The marker Comes with a 2 Piece CP .689 bore barrel, CP rake trigger, And the Marker. The gun has a different ASA than original, but it works WAY better in my opinion (There is just a trick to it, It will be explained to the buyer). The only problem with the Marker is that it is missing the clamp on the feedneck and a grip screw, but I have some grip tape in the Feedneck breach for a tight fit, and now it could hold down my rotor fairly well. The grip tape inside the feedneck can be removed if buyer wants, They also sell new Ion feednecks on Ebay for $10. The Ion shoots Great, no problems.
Any more questions, feel free to post and I would gladly answer to the best of my knowledge. Thanks Guys!
Trades - Axe + $100
- OFFER (also have some gear in sig too add for the right deal)