Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2012, 02:05 PM #736
juggernaught_lives
Mowing Fools Since 1987
 
juggernaught_lives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On a cozy street corner
juggernaught_lives plays in the PSP
juggernaught_lives is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bconaway View Post
How much are they!!!
How much are what?
Markers
Hoppers
Grips
__________________
FREE AGENT Necessity Before Loyalty
Coming Soon New Paintball Line - Maneuverability, Breathability, Accessibility and Protection
Fat Ballers - We're not fat, we're fluffy / Insight Operators Group
Dye i4 LENSES and MASK BAGS F/S/T
Disruptive Custom Anodized Full Barrel Kit with 15" Carbon Fiber Tip and Barrel Case
juggernaught_lives is offline  
Old 11-28-2012, 02:51 PM #737
Bconaway
 
 
Bconaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Bconaway is BST Trusted
Bconaway owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Bconaway plays in the APPA beginner division
Bconaway has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bconaway has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bconaway has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Bconaway has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
The vapor
__________________
Brandon

AlphaBaller
Bconaway is offline  
Old 11-28-2012, 02:58 PM #738
juggernaught_lives
Mowing Fools Since 1987
 
juggernaught_lives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On a cozy street corner
juggernaught_lives plays in the PSP
juggernaught_lives is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bconaway View Post
The vapor
New $1650.00
Comes with Barrel Kit, Hopper (Coming Soon), mini o-ring kit, Allen Keys and Hard Case
__________________
FREE AGENT Necessity Before Loyalty
Coming Soon New Paintball Line - Maneuverability, Breathability, Accessibility and Protection
Fat Ballers - We're not fat, we're fluffy / Insight Operators Group
Dye i4 LENSES and MASK BAGS F/S/T
Disruptive Custom Anodized Full Barrel Kit with 15" Carbon Fiber Tip and Barrel Case
juggernaught_lives is offline  
Old 11-28-2012, 03:30 PM #739
ProMod
Gun Tech
 
ProMod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Jersey
Annual Supporting Member
ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bconaway View Post
How much are they!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bconaway View Post
The vapor
oct. 2012....


anyway, look here:

http://www.ansgear.com/Machine_Vapor...uns_s/3636.htm
__________________
2014 Vapor Breakdown Video
ProMod's Marker Repair Thread,
Vapor Breakdown, and Vapor Tuning Guide
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.
ProMod is offline  
Old 11-28-2012, 08:09 PM #740
CaballoDiablo
 
 
CaballoDiablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Farmington, MN
CaballoDiablo owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
VAPOR IS GARBAGE

As this gun has got a lot of good hype and excitement for being a cool new company with a sweet design there are some flaws.

I give this new company props, as I love any company in paintball.. Except this one.

I was outraged when a friend told me they were getting sponsored by machine to play ball and didn't get a penny discount on the pos vapor. Like WTF ?

I know it comes with a ****ty barrel kit and trigger but really ? 1650 ? The fact that you would even have to debate between this and a CSL is amazing. At least we know PEs customer service is tits. And I've heard horror stories about machines.

The SAd part is the gun isn't even that quality, All of us that have shot a 2009 geo1 or a pmr know what a rVapor shoots like. The Eye detents have been nothing but problems for them.

The Fact that they promised a hopper and it still hasn't been released. and we all know its gonna be about the halo too quality. So don't let this be a selling point
'
Realistically if your thinking of this take my word stay away. Your gonna do your self a big favor if you look into something like a vanguard demon or a geo3 or a Macdev. this gun has a champagne price tag with a dirt taste. the packaging isn't even close to spectacular, the barrels are alright maybe and the triggers are absolutely nothing special. ]

If your still interested after you do some research about this company your a idiot.
__________________
BOB LONG INSIGHT BCA #1/5
CaballoDiablo is offline  
Old 11-28-2012, 08:22 PM #741
yourPBfriend
Your Paintball ProShop
 
yourPBfriend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: San Fransico Bay Area
Annual Supporting Member
yourPBfriend is BST Legit
yourPBfriend owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
yourPBfriend owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
yourPBfriend has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
yourPBfriend has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
yourPBfriend supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaballoDiablo View Post
VAPOR IS GARBAGE

As this gun has got a lot of good hype and excitement for being a cool new company with a sweet design there are some flaws.

I give this new company props, as I love any company in paintball.. Except this one.

I was outraged when a friend told me they were getting sponsored by machine to play ball and didn't get a penny discount on the pos vapor. Like WTF ?

I know it comes with a ****ty barrel kit and trigger but really ? 1650 ? The fact that you would even have to debate between this and a CSL is amazing. At least we know PEs customer service is tits. And I've heard horror stories about machines.

The SAd part is the gun isn't even that quality, All of us that have shot a 2009 geo1 or a pmr know what a rVapor shoots like. The Eye detents have been nothing but problems for them.

The Fact that they promised a hopper and it still hasn't been released. and we all know its gonna be about the halo too quality. So don't let this be a selling point
'
Realistically if your thinking of this take my word stay away. Your gonna do your self a big favor if you look into something like a vanguard demon or a geo3 or a Macdev. this gun has a champagne price tag with a dirt taste. the packaging isn't even close to spectacular, the barrels are alright maybe and the triggers are absolutely nothing special. ]

If your still interested after you do some research about this company your a idiot.
Have you ever owned a vapor? Sure it takes more then 5 minutes to set up! But once you compared the way it shoots to a pmr and a geo everything you just said lost all credit from me.

Just my thoughts but all that^^ means nothing.
yourPBfriend is offline  
Old 11-28-2012, 09:22 PM #742
ProMod
Gun Tech
 
ProMod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Jersey
Annual Supporting Member
ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaballoDiablo View Post
VAPOR IS GARBAGE
Says no-one who has owned one and followed my tuning guide.
As this gun has got a lot of good hype and excitement for being a cool new company with a sweet design there are some flaws.

I give this new company props, as I love any company in paintball.. Except this one.
...because?
I was outraged when a friend told me they were getting sponsored by machine to play ball and didn't get a penny discount on the pos vapor. Like WTF ?
Who's your friend? What division do they play? What league? Why do they deserve discounts?
I know it comes with a ****ty barrel kit and trigger but really ? 1650 ? The fact that you would even have to debate between this and a CSL is amazing. At least we know PEs customer service is tits. And I've heard horror stories about machines.
5 piece barrel kit with a mirror finish on the inside...if you call that a bad deal, put down whatever you're smoking. I loved my EGO8, but comparing poppets to spoolies is completely unrealistic. Any modern ego feels like a shotgun compared to any modern spoolie. I recommend you try one first before trying to bash them. Yes, most of those horror stories were people trying to run 800 PSI through a low pressure only marker. That's called USER ERROR.
The SAd part is the gun isn't even that quality, All of us that have shot a 2009 geo1 or a pmr know what a rVapor shoots like. The Eye detents have been nothing but problems for them.
Incorrect, good sir. The closest relatives for bolt design are the Luxe and the Shocker, as they share the same equal-pressure balanced spoolie design. And anyone who has read my tuning guide knows that there's a super simple eye cover fix that takes all of 10 seconds to do.
The Fact that they promised a hopper and it still hasn't been released. and we all know its gonna be about the halo too quality. So don't let this be a selling point
Machine just added Bryon Benini to the team, Dye's former VP, who helped design the Rotor. He had some changes that he wanted to make and so the loader was delayed. It's going to be a better product because of his input, therefore I'd rather wait a little longer for it.
'
Realistically if your thinking of this take my word stay away. Your gonna do your self a big favor if you look into something like a vanguard demon or a geo3 or a Macdev. this gun has a champagne price tag with a dirt taste. the packaging isn't even close to spectacular, the barrels are alright maybe and the triggers are absolutely nothing special. ]
Best hard case is a tie between PE and Machine, no questions there. If you want a different spoolie, go for it. We're not stopping you, but don't hate on the vapor just because you've never owned one.

If your still interested after you do some research about this company your a idiot.
I think you mean "you're an". I recommend you re-take an english class or two before you continue with the slightly ironic ad-hominem fallacies.
__________________
2014 Vapor Breakdown Video
ProMod's Marker Repair Thread,
Vapor Breakdown, and Vapor Tuning Guide
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.
ProMod is offline  
Old 11-28-2012, 09:24 PM #743
liverlip
 
 
liverlip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Bronx
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaballoDiablo View Post
VAPOR IS GARBAGE

As this gun has got a lot of good hype and excitement for being a cool new company with a sweet design there are some flaws.

I give this new company props, as I love any company in paintball.. Except this one.

I was outraged when a friend told me they were getting sponsored by machine to play ball and didn't get a penny discount on the pos vapor. Like WTF ?

I know it comes with a ****ty barrel kit and trigger but really ? 1650 ? The fact that you would even have to debate between this and a CSL is amazing. At least we know PEs customer service is tits. And I've heard horror stories about machines.

The SAd part is the gun isn't even that quality, All of us that have shot a 2009 geo1 or a pmr know what a rVapor shoots like. The Eye detents have been nothing but problems for them.

The Fact that they promised a hopper and it still hasn't been released. and we all know its gonna be about the halo too quality. So don't let this be a selling point
'
Realistically if your thinking of this take my word stay away. Your gonna do your self a big favor if you look into something like a vanguard demon or a geo3 or a Macdev. this gun has a champagne price tag with a dirt taste. the packaging isn't even close to spectacular, the barrels are alright maybe and the triggers are absolutely nothing special. ]

If your still interested after you do some research about this company your a idiot.
The second person in as many days to post this. lol My daughter learned the difference between your and you're when she was 7.
__________________
** If your parents can't pay for your paintball stuff because they are too old and their social security checks are used to fund their retirement, put this in your signature**

][nvert User IS A THIEF
liverlip is offline  
Old 11-28-2012, 09:25 PM #744
liverlip
 
 
liverlip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Bronx
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProMod View Post
I think you mean "you're an". I recommend you re-take an english class or two before you continue with the slightly ironic ad-hominem fallacies.
Beat me to it. hehe
__________________
** If your parents can't pay for your paintball stuff because they are too old and their social security checks are used to fund their retirement, put this in your signature**

][nvert User IS A THIEF
liverlip is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 02:14 AM #745
gamefreak054
CCM T2 OWNER
 
gamefreak054's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
gamefreak054 is playing at Living Legends V
gamefreak054 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamefreak054 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
gamefreak054 posts videos on PbNation
gamefreak054 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
gamefreak054 is attending Decay of Nations VI
gamefreak054 supports DLX Technology
Lol I can tell when somebody has had no experience with the vapor is when they bring up their customer service negatively and when they say "what ive heard".

Seriously machine always answers my emails within an hour (during store hours), and offers free upgrades even if your the second owner. What more would you want out of a company?
gamefreak054 is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 07:02 AM #746
Bconaway
 
 
Bconaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Bconaway is BST Trusted
Bconaway owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Bconaway plays in the APPA beginner division
Bconaway has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bconaway has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bconaway has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Bconaway has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey since if have owned one can you tell me on a scale of 1-10 what the:
performance
Durability
Consistency
Bolt & board operation
Easily cleaned

Sorry if seems like alot but I'm 16 and work hard for my money and this gun costs more than anything I've ever bought

I've heard <- yes heard several opinions about it but I prefer to have a majority opinion by people who use the gun
__________________
Brandon

AlphaBaller
Bconaway is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 07:32 AM #747
renie
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Just been reading the Haters post above....

1st things 1st, Don't hate till you've at least shot one..
If you're moaning about the price, well thats Simple "Don't buy one".

Now im more known for my crazy Mag creations, and truth be told i've never been a big spoolie fan..
But let me tell you the machine Vapor is the nicest gun i have ever shot and thats a lot coming from me.
Infact i Sold one of my Prize Mag builds to fund it, and thats saying something lol.
I took a gamble i didn't even shoot one before i brought it either, and im 100%happy with it.
Anyone thinking of getting one will not be dissapointed.

Last edited by renie : 11-29-2012 at 03:23 PM.
renie is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 07:36 AM #748
Bconaway
 
 
Bconaway's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Bconaway is BST Trusted
Bconaway owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Bconaway plays in the APPA beginner division
Bconaway has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bconaway has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bconaway has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Bconaway has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Well said and that's a big help for sure the price is a little high but hey gotta spend a little to make a lot you know
__________________
Brandon

AlphaBaller
Bconaway is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 09:16 AM #749
CaballoDiablo
 
 
CaballoDiablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Farmington, MN
CaballoDiablo owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProMod
I think you mean "you're an". I recommend you re-take an english class or two before you continue with the slightly ironic ad-hominem fallacies.
"You are all sensitive idiots, because I miss spelled a couple words ? We're talking paintball. And as far as shooting one I played a whole day with it put over a. Case and a Half through it. You have to remember this isn't 2002. Every new gun is gonna shoot ropes weather it's a g4 or a vapor. But this gun isn't 1600 quality. 800 yes. It's not crazy to give a review on a forum you arrogant ****s. Especially if its a bad one, try and save people from wasting there money like a lot of you did. And customer service ??? At cup they were nothing but a bunch of ex jock cocks looking to **** us out of money. And for everyone who said me comparing it to a geo or pmr was to far it's not to far, they shoot damn near the same. One of my co workers literally gave it to some kid at the field because he was sick of it.
The packaging is still trash, 1700 gun with zip lock bags. And no color manual ? You get nicer tools with a proto rail or a G3.

It's not innovative, the creators of Machine admitted they revamped a vanguard demon and a luxe and this is the bastard child. The looks are nice and innovative but that's all it's got for
1600.

If they would have literally gave guns away to big pro shops to prove *******s like me wrong they would be doing a lot better. As a guy who has owned almost every supergun people ask me all the time at the field what do I think ? I wish try would have given one to my proshop so I could show people. If you people think this is so good and better than a geo or luxe prove it ?
__________________
BOB LONG INSIGHT BCA #1/5
CaballoDiablo is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 09:18 AM #750
CaballoDiablo
 
 
CaballoDiablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Farmington, MN
CaballoDiablo owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProMod
I think you mean "you're an". I recommend you re-take an english class or two before you continue with the slightly ironic ad-hominem fallacies.
He plays d2 ball and owns one of the biggest proshops in the Midwest. You shouldn't have to have eye cover fixes and tinker with all this **** with a $1700 gun.
__________________
BOB LONG INSIGHT BCA #1/5
CaballoDiablo is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 09:24 AM #751
ProMod
Gun Tech
 
ProMod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Jersey
Annual Supporting Member
ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefreak054 View Post
Lol I can tell when somebody has had no experience with the vapor is when they bring up their customer service negatively and when they say "what ive heard".

Seriously machine always answers my emails within an hour (during store hours), and offers free upgrades even if your the second owner. What more would you want out of a company?
Quoted for Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by renie View Post
Just been reading the Haters post above....

1st things 1st, Don't hate till you've at leats shot one..
If you're moaning about the price, well thats Simple "Don't buy one".

Now im more known for my crazy Mag creations, and truth be told i've never been a big spoolie fan..
But let me tell you the machine Vapor is the nicest gun i have ever shot and thats a lot coming from me.
Infact i Sold one of my Prize Mag builds to fund it, and thats saying something lol.
I took a gamble i didn't even shoot one before i brought it either, and im 100%happy with it.
Anyone thinking of getting one will not be dissapointed.
Nice, gratzis on the new Vapor! BTW, shoot me a pm, I'm working on a mag project and I could use a little advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bconaway View Post
Hey since if have owned one can you tell me on a scale of 1-10 what the:
performance
Durability
Consistency
Bolt & board operation
Easily cleaned

...
Hey Bud!

What markers have you owned before? How much do you know about general marker maintenance? What are you looking to do with it?

The reason I ask is because I've seen a LOT of new vapor owners who are upgrading from X7s, Minis, and SLGs....this is a little disconcerting to say the least.... They tend to be a little more needy when it comes to marker advice and the last thing we want is for you to have to rely on someone else to walk you through the basics. This leads to more frustration on your part, and we don't want the marker to come off in bad light, or to stress you out. It would be a better option to buy a marker you know how to operate and maintain as opposed to a top-end that you may or may not need, or might have trouble maintaining. For instance, I was shooting a 2k2 impulse up until the end of highschool, and then I switched over to an EGO8 for all of my NCPA/NPPL events. I'm using a Vapor as my main and I have several different backups....automag, threshold, angel SB, GI50 for the lulz.
__________________
2014 Vapor Breakdown Video
ProMod's Marker Repair Thread,
Vapor Breakdown, and Vapor Tuning Guide
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.
ProMod is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 09:44 AM #752
ProMod
Gun Tech
 
ProMod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Jersey
Annual Supporting Member
ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaballoDiablo View Post
"You are all sensitive idiots, because I miss spelled a couple words ? We're talking paintball. And as far as shooting one I played a whole day with it put over a. Case and a Half through it. You have to remember this isn't 2002. Every new gun is gonna shoot ropes weather it's a g4 or a vapor. But this gun isn't 1600 quality. 800 yes. It's not crazy to give a review on a forum you arrogant ****s. Especially if its a bad one, try and save people from wasting there money like a lot of you did. And customer service ??? At cup they were nothing but a bunch of ex jock cocks looking to **** us out of money. And for everyone who said me comparing it to a geo or pmr was to far it's not to far, they shoot damn near the same. One of my co workers literally gave it to some kid at the field because he was sick of it.
The packaging is still trash, 1700 gun with zip lock bags. And no color manual ? You get nicer tools with a proto rail or a G3.

It's not innovative, the creators of Machine admitted they revamped a vanguard demon and a luxe and this is the bastard child. The looks are nice and innovative but that's all it's got for
1600.

If they would have literally gave guns away to big pro shops to prove *******s like me wrong they would be doing a lot better. As a guy who has owned almost every supergun people ask me all the time at the field what do I think ? I wish try would have given one to my proshop so I could show people. If you people think this is so good and better than a geo or luxe prove it ?
Ok, if you want to talk paintball, let's talk paintball. The vapor is a balanced spool valve design, based off of the shocker/luxe bolt design. It operates at about 155 PSI, and can get 10 pods off of a 68/45. It comes with a 5 piece barrel kit, two triggers, OLED board, and free upgrade parts for 2 years. Customer service is amazing as I usually get responses from Ken within 2-3 hours from my initial email. The gun manual and board manual are both ONLINE, IN FULL COLOR.

Let's go back to customer service. I bet you walked by the booth and saw Dan and Andy chatting up it with customers. I'd bet money that you never asked to see the tech. Ken was there, in his wheelchair, repairing markers for no charge behind the tent. On top of that, I am always here. I do not work for machine, however I will repair ANY vapor free of charge, provided I don't need to purchase "hard" parts. Here's a link for you: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3886400

"Blah blah blah, I can't afford one so I'm going to trash it" is all I'm hearing right now. How much is DLX charging for their V2 core? How much does a full freak kit cost? Another trigger? How about a hopper? Grow a pair. If you don't like the price, don't buy one. Machine is a great company and I have yet to have a problem that cannot be resolved by them or myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaballoDiablo View Post
He plays d2 ball and owns one of the biggest proshops in the Midwest. You shouldn't have to have eye cover fixes and tinker with all this **** with a $1700 gun.
Good for him. Give me a name and a number so I can look up his APPA ID. If he owns a pro-shop, his info is already public knowledge so you shouldn't have any trouble posting it here. Also, Machine doesn't cut discounts for anyone. Ask (the other) Ken, the coach of the Palm Beach Vipers. EVERY member of the Vipers and Venom who own a marker, paid FULL price for them.

Bottom Line, Why does your friend deserve a discount? Will machine be able to regain their profit from the amount of sales made by your promotion of the marker? No? Then most likely, you're not going to get a discount.
__________________
2014 Vapor Breakdown Video
ProMod's Marker Repair Thread,
Vapor Breakdown, and Vapor Tuning Guide
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.
ProMod is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 09:59 AM #753
cbrksy92
 
 
cbrksy92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
cbrksy92 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cbrksy92 supports Team VICIOUS
cbrksy92 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaballoDiablo View Post
VAPOR IS GARBAGE

As this gun has got a lot of good hype and excitement for being a cool new company with a sweet design there are some flaws.

I give this new company props, as I love any company in paintball.. Except this one.

I was outraged when a friend told me they were getting sponsored by machine to play ball and didn't get a penny discount on the pos vapor. Like WTF ?

I know it comes with a ****ty barrel kit and trigger but really ? 1650 ? The fact that you would even have to debate between this and a CSL is amazing. At least we know PEs customer service is tits. And I've heard horror stories about machines.

The SAd part is the gun isn't even that quality, All of us that have shot a 2009 geo1 or a pmr know what a rVapor shoots like. The Eye detents have been nothing but problems for them.

The Fact that they promised a hopper and it still hasn't been released. and we all know its gonna be about the halo too quality. So don't let this be a selling point
'
Realistically if your thinking of this take my word stay away. Your gonna do your self a big favor if you look into something like a vanguard demon or a geo3 or a Macdev. this gun has a champagne price tag with a dirt taste. the packaging isn't even close to spectacular, the barrels are alright maybe and the triggers are absolutely nothing special. ]

If your still interested after you do some research about this company your a idiot.
The fact that you recommend a demon makes your point invalid
__________________
DaLuxeMob
cbrksy92 is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 02:24 PM #754
CaballoDiablo
 
 
CaballoDiablo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Farmington, MN
CaballoDiablo owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProMod

Ok, if you want to talk paintball, let's talk paintball. The vapor is a balanced spool valve design, based off of the shocker/luxe bolt design. It operates at about 155 PSI, and can get 10 pods off of a 68/45. It comes with a 5 piece barrel kit, two triggers, OLED board, and free upgrade parts for 2 years. Customer service is amazing as I usually get responses from Ken within 2-3 hours from my initial email. The gun manual and board manual are both ONLINE, IN FULL COLOR.

Let's go back to customer service. I bet you walked by the booth and saw Dan and Andy chatting up it with customers. I'd bet money that you never asked to see the tech. Ken was there, in his wheelchair, repairing markers for no charge behind the tent. On top of that, I am always here. I do not work for machine, however I will repair ANY vapor free of charge, provided I don't need to purchase "hard" parts. Here's a link for you: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3886400

"Blah blah blah, I can't afford one so I'm going to trash it" is all I'm hearing right now. How much is DLX charging for their V2 core? How much does a full freak kit cost? Another trigger? How about a hopper? Grow a pair. If you don't like the price, don't buy one. Machine is a great company and I have yet to have a problem that cannot be resolved by them or myself.

Good for him. Give me a name and a number so I can look up his APPA ID. If he owns a pro-shop, his info is already public knowledge so you shouldn't have any trouble posting it here. Also, Machine doesn't cut discounts for anyone. Ask (the other) Ken, the coach of the Palm Beach Vipers. EVERY member of the Vipers and Venom who own a marker, paid FULL price for them.

Bottom Line, Why does your friend deserve a discount? Will machine be able to regain their profit from the amount of sales made by your promotion of the marker? No? Then most likely, you're not going to get a discount.
First off its sponsorship ? You play d1 and someone wants you to rep them an pay them full price for a trash gun. That's stupid ! That's not a real sponsor.
__________________
BOB LONG INSIGHT BCA #1/5
CaballoDiablo is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 02:37 PM #755
npark1616
Random Bandit
 
npark1616's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: San Jose, CA
Annual Supporting Member
npark1616 is playing at Living Legends VII
npark1616 plays in the APPA D5 division
npark1616 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
The only thing that needs to be said regarding CaballoDiablo.....

npark1616 is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 03:03 PM #756
juggernaught_lives
Mowing Fools Since 1987
 
juggernaught_lives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: On a cozy street corner
juggernaught_lives plays in the PSP
juggernaught_lives is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by npark1616 View Post
The only thing that needs to be said regarding CaballoDiablo.....

But he is so butt hurt and it's fun to see him squirm
__________________
FREE AGENT Necessity Before Loyalty
Coming Soon New Paintball Line - Maneuverability, Breathability, Accessibility and Protection
Fat Ballers - We're not fat, we're fluffy / Insight Operators Group
Dye i4 LENSES and MASK BAGS F/S/T
Disruptive Custom Anodized Full Barrel Kit with 15" Carbon Fiber Tip and Barrel Case
juggernaught_lives is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump