Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2012, 09:32 PM #1555
tlmiller
Foul tempered old one
 
tlmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: AZ, USA
 has been a member for 10 years
tlmiller is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoosselcd View Post
im thinking i want another zr1
Ewwwww. I'd rock a Brass Eagle Talon before I'd ever drop money on another Zodiac.
__________________
Pics and specs of my markers...tired of updating

2014 Vapor FST

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
tlmiller is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-26-2012, 10:05 PM #1556
mongoosselcd
I HEARD THAT ITS SEXYNESS
 
mongoosselcd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: ILLNIOS
mongoosselcd is playing at Living Legends VI
mongoosselcd owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mongoosselcd supports Team VICIOUS
mongoosselcd is for the Gunfight
mongoosselcd supports Pev's Paintball
mongoosselcd supports DLX Technology
it was a thought
__________________
EGO11 & DUST TITANIUM TOXIC
We're not in it for the money, or the fame. The girls, sex and drugs don't come to us, like other professional sports. We play day-in day-out, sun rise to sun set, sunny or rainy; because we love to play. People question us for our devotion, our obsession to this weird sport; a sport they see as a hobby. It doesn't matter what they think; we play because we love to, because we were born to be a pro paintball athlete
mongoosselcd is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 10:45 PM #1557
tlmiller
Foul tempered old one
 
tlmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: AZ, USA
 has been a member for 10 years
tlmiller is for the Gunfight
Well, you know everyone's different, so not saying you're wrong for wanting too. Just sayiing no way I could force myself to. They're cheap if you buy used (and with the amount they fall in price, I'd ONLY be willing to buy used).
__________________
Pics and specs of my markers...tired of updating

2014 Vapor FST

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
tlmiller is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 11:16 PM #1558
mongoosselcd
I HEARD THAT ITS SEXYNESS
 
mongoosselcd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: ILLNIOS
mongoosselcd is playing at Living Legends VI
mongoosselcd owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mongoosselcd supports Team VICIOUS
mongoosselcd is for the Gunfight
mongoosselcd supports Pev's Paintball
mongoosselcd supports DLX Technology
oh ya but idk
__________________
EGO11 & DUST TITANIUM TOXIC
We're not in it for the money, or the fame. The girls, sex and drugs don't come to us, like other professional sports. We play day-in day-out, sun rise to sun set, sunny or rainy; because we love to play. People question us for our devotion, our obsession to this weird sport; a sport they see as a hobby. It doesn't matter what they think; we play because we love to, because we were born to be a pro paintball athlete
mongoosselcd is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 11:30 PM #1559
YeloSno
Breadloser
 
YeloSno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Bay, Carifornia
Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
Know anyone who is good at tapping threads?

need some 10/32s put into a Trilogy Pro body.

Going to be getting a CCM Shocker frame soon and want to make them line up.
__________________
Are You A Beginner?
Maybe a Little Bit?

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.


My Current Top TradeBait
BKAYBKEJHFJK FIRE SALE!

It's a ****ing graphite IZE Flex for sale! WOW.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by Insane_Vendetta: "We used to be schizophrentic, but now we agree.""
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 11:31 PM #1560
YeloSno
Breadloser
 
YeloSno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Bay, Carifornia
Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demo2222 View Post
-quest-
maybe for an e-cocker, not sure how it would work with mech
Just put a thingy of metal where it's supposed to hit the sears and screw.


For an E-Cocker would be ****ing awesome! Put double shielded bearings in it!
__________________
Are You A Beginner?
Maybe a Little Bit?

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.


My Current Top TradeBait
BKAYBKEJHFJK FIRE SALE!

It's a ****ing graphite IZE Flex for sale! WOW.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by Insane_Vendetta: "We used to be schizophrentic, but now we agree.""
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 01:01 AM #1561
Demo2222
.
 
Demo2222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: socal
Annual Supporting Member
I guess as long as its a roller sear it'd work great
Demo2222 is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 09:15 AM #1562
mongoosselcd
I HEARD THAT ITS SEXYNESS
 
mongoosselcd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: ILLNIOS
mongoosselcd is playing at Living Legends VI
mongoosselcd owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mongoosselcd supports Team VICIOUS
mongoosselcd is for the Gunfight
mongoosselcd supports Pev's Paintball
mongoosselcd supports DLX Technology
hey guys iv been in contact with a guy that is looking for a few things if you guys have any of this stuff or know someone that might please lmk and ask around.

Pair of good gloves (L)
Sliding shorts
rotor
__________________
EGO11 & DUST TITANIUM TOXIC
We're not in it for the money, or the fame. The girls, sex and drugs don't come to us, like other professional sports. We play day-in day-out, sun rise to sun set, sunny or rainy; because we love to play. People question us for our devotion, our obsession to this weird sport; a sport they see as a hobby. It doesn't matter what they think; we play because we love to, because we were born to be a pro paintball athlete
mongoosselcd is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 09:42 AM #1563
tlmiller
Foul tempered old one
 
tlmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: AZ, USA
 has been a member for 10 years
tlmiller is for the Gunfight
No luck here on any of that.
__________________
Pics and specs of my markers...tired of updating

2014 Vapor FST

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
tlmiller is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:10 AM #1564
Demo2222
.
 
Demo2222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: socal
Annual Supporting Member
I've got gloves
Demo2222 is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 12:18 PM #1565
YeloSno
Breadloser
 
YeloSno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Bay, Carifornia
Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
I have a pet noodle.
__________________
Are You A Beginner?
Maybe a Little Bit?

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.


My Current Top TradeBait
BKAYBKEJHFJK FIRE SALE!

It's a ****ing graphite IZE Flex for sale! WOW.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by Insane_Vendetta: "We used to be schizophrentic, but now we agree.""
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 02:22 PM #1566
Fallinher0
Taking Power Tokens
 
Fallinher0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fremont, Ca
Annual Supporting Member
Fallinher0 donated to help Peyton Trent
I would take a look at my signature. Dont want to get an infraction.

Man that ZR1 craze... i forgot about that lol. When I held one at HB it felt good.. never got the chance to shoot one though.
__________________
Vintage Matrix / DM3 Sale! CHEAP PACKAGE*

Old Feedback
Never forget... Paintball is a LUXURY sport... calm down.
Fallinher0 is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 02:31 PM #1567
eatafetus
knows you love it.
 
eatafetus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: I Chill in Ill
Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
eatafetus supports our troops
eatafetus plays in the APPA D5 division
eatafetus is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
eatafetus is Legendary
eatafetus supports Empire
Trigger was great. I'll give it that. But it was heavy and tall. Worth every penny at 500 and below.

Anyone see the G5 in the news? I loved my g4, if this shoots similar, I'm sold.
eatafetus is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 03:49 PM #1568
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH
 
Physcojosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Kauai,Hawaii
I enjoy my Zr1 and my Vapor. They don't have any games yet tho. But it's a big bump up from a quest and GZ Timmy..

SSC does good machine work, he Freaked my Renegade barrel.

But idk if I'd pick one up again Goose. That on/off was "2 weeks out " for the last 6 months .

And don't qoute me, someone in News said Hater was going out of buisness, but idk if that true,if it is,renegades got no boards..
__________________
HORIZON - killing it since day "2"
~Ps3tag~ Fizzco ~Ps3tag~Marvel Vs Capcom3 Ftw!
There's a price you'll pay for trying hard to become whatever they are and saying whatever they say.
Zr1 Renegade OLED boards
Gear Sale and Pressure Testers
Physcojosh is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 05:08 PM #1569
mongoosselcd
I HEARD THAT ITS SEXYNESS
 
mongoosselcd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: ILLNIOS
mongoosselcd is playing at Living Legends VI
mongoosselcd owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mongoosselcd supports Team VICIOUS
mongoosselcd is for the Gunfight
mongoosselcd supports Pev's Paintball
mongoosselcd supports DLX Technology
idk, it was a nice gun but i want more from it, if i see one for under $400 ill look at it. ya id like the on/off but to me chris lies, tell you one thing and changes it every few weeks. like when i saw cole at chicago this year he told me that in october there was to be an on/off, flat face bolt and an oled board but nothing.
__________________
EGO11 & DUST TITANIUM TOXIC
We're not in it for the money, or the fame. The girls, sex and drugs don't come to us, like other professional sports. We play day-in day-out, sun rise to sun set, sunny or rainy; because we love to play. People question us for our devotion, our obsession to this weird sport; a sport they see as a hobby. It doesn't matter what they think; we play because we love to, because we were born to be a pro paintball athlete
mongoosselcd is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 07:47 PM #1570
tlmiller
Foul tempered old one
 
tlmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: AZ, USA
 has been a member for 10 years
tlmiller is for the Gunfight
I'd say if they were still made and being sold at the same price, I'd take an 07 Quest set up like mine is (Bob Long Gear Drive, 4B bolt kit) over the ZR1. About the same weight, more efficient, better looking, nicer on/off, nicer barrel...
__________________
Pics and specs of my markers...tired of updating

2014 Vapor FST

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
tlmiller is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 09:04 PM #1571
Fallinher0
Taking Power Tokens
 
Fallinher0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fremont, Ca
Annual Supporting Member
Fallinher0 donated to help Peyton Trent
Not a cole fan, but it sucks how that controversy with spurlock pretty much killed the gun.
__________________
Vintage Matrix / DM3 Sale! CHEAP PACKAGE*

Old Feedback
Never forget... Paintball is a LUXURY sport... calm down.
Fallinher0 is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 10:55 PM #1572
tlmiller
Foul tempered old one
 
tlmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: AZ, USA
 has been a member for 10 years
tlmiller is for the Gunfight
After buying one, I don't think it would have caught on even without it. Too expensive for how much it lacked, and it had possibly the UGLIEST barrel ever made with it.
__________________
Pics and specs of my markers...tired of updating

2014 Vapor FST

Copy and paste this into your signature if you use Linux.
tlmiller is offline  
Old 11-28-2012, 07:58 AM #1573
mongoosselcd
I HEARD THAT ITS SEXYNESS
 
mongoosselcd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: ILLNIOS
mongoosselcd is playing at Living Legends VI
mongoosselcd owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mongoosselcd supports Team VICIOUS
mongoosselcd is for the Gunfight
mongoosselcd supports Pev's Paintball
mongoosselcd supports DLX Technology
ya the gun was setup how cole wants it, not how the player wants it. he could have done better. ya id take a quest setup over a zr1 set up.

needed:
on/off
oled
full barrel kit
more milling

ya it shot nice but my ego7 shot better. more straight.
__________________
EGO11 & DUST TITANIUM TOXIC
We're not in it for the money, or the fame. The girls, sex and drugs don't come to us, like other professional sports. We play day-in day-out, sun rise to sun set, sunny or rainy; because we love to play. People question us for our devotion, our obsession to this weird sport; a sport they see as a hobby. It doesn't matter what they think; we play because we love to, because we were born to be a pro paintball athlete
mongoosselcd is offline  
Old 11-28-2012, 12:25 PM #1574
Physcojosh
FEP Hawaii TECH
 
Physcojosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Kauai,Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by mongoosselcd
ya the gun was setup how cole wants it, not how the player wants it. he could have done better. ya id take a quest setup over a zr1 set up.

needed:
on/off
oled
full barrel kit
more milling

ya it shot nice but my ego7 shot better. more straight.
Yea, barrel kit maybe, that's a total extra , the rest should be standard
__________________
HORIZON - killing it since day "2"
~Ps3tag~ Fizzco ~Ps3tag~Marvel Vs Capcom3 Ftw!
There's a price you'll pay for trying hard to become whatever they are and saying whatever they say.
Zr1 Renegade OLED boards
Gear Sale and Pressure Testers
Physcojosh is offline  
Old 11-28-2012, 12:54 PM #1575
YeloSno
Breadloser
 
YeloSno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: East Bay, Carifornia
Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Physcojosh View Post
And don't qoute me, someone in News said Hater was going out of buisness, but idk if that true,if it is,renegades got no boards..
Hater? D'aw. Well, at least I can finally get the terminator shirt for less than $10 now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallinher0 View Post
Not a cole fan, but it sucks how that controversy with spurlock pretty much killed the gun.
That's what you get for ruining hundreds if not thousands of peoples' wallets. he brought it on himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmiller View Post
I'd say if they were still made and being sold at the same price, I'd take an 07 Quest set up like mine is (Bob Long Gear Drive, 4B bolt kit) over the ZR1. About the same weight, more efficient, better looking, nicer on/off, nicer barrel...
idk, wasn't the 1 supposed to hit 8-9 pods and the 1.5 supposed to be able to pull off a 10 pod count?

Albeit, rather have my quest, nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlmiller View Post
After buying one, I don't think it would have caught on even without it. Too expensive for how much it lacked, and it had possibly the UGLIEST barrel ever made with it.
Gun was fugly, too. Looked really disproportional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Physcojosh View Post
Yea, barrel kit maybe, that's a total extra , the rest should be standard
I'd rather have better barrels than an OLED Display, personally. The ZR1 used UL boards, so they can always go to virtue, APE, or Tadao.
__________________
Are You A Beginner?
Maybe a Little Bit?

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.


My Current Top TradeBait
BKAYBKEJHFJK FIRE SALE!

It's a ****ing graphite IZE Flex for sale! WOW.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by Insane_Vendetta: "We used to be schizophrentic, but now we agree.""
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump