Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2012, 10:33 PM #1
ProMod
Gun Tech
 
ProMod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Jersey
Annual Supporting Member
ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
Rock Climbers, UNITE!

Hey!

Any other rock climbers out there?

__________________
2014 Vapor Breakdown Video
ProMod's Marker Repair Thread,
Vapor Breakdown, and Vapor Tuning Guide
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.
ProMod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-26-2012, 11:22 PM #2
pbmink (Banned)
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Nor*Cal
pbmink is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Hi
pbmink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:59 PM #3
RJ-D2
Sector9
 
RJ-D2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Sup
RJ-D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:22 PM #4
ProMod
Gun Tech
 
ProMod's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Jersey
Annual Supporting Member
ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
Hey all!

What's up? I have a question for you all:


__________________
2014 Vapor Breakdown Video
ProMod's Marker Repair Thread,
Vapor Breakdown, and Vapor Tuning Guide
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.
ProMod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 04:09 AM #5
RJ-D2
Sector9
 
RJ-D2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: San Diego, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProMod
Hey all!

What's up? I have a question for you all:

Video Link: http://vimeo.com/49778759
I climb because its fun and I'm a thrill seeker/adrenaline junkie, but my real answer is much more complicated than that.
I mainly climb to push my limits mentally and physically. Climbing gives me time to be free with myself, I can let go of all the everyday **** and just battle with myself. It's a workout and a therapy session for myself at the same time.
RJ-D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:46 AM #6
STRIP3S
Stumpf
 
STRIP3S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Dayton, OH
STRIP3S plays in the PSP
STRIP3S owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
STRIP3S owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
STRIP3S plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ-D2 View Post
I climb because its fun and I'm a thrill seeker/adrenaline junkie, but my real answer is much more complicated than that.
I mainly climb to push my limits mentally and physically. Climbing gives me time to be free with myself, I can let go of all the everyday **** and just battle with myself. It's a workout and a therapy session for myself at the same time.
Climbing provides me with an outlet for all of the daily bull that have to put up with. For the few hours I do climb, I forget about everything else and feel totally relaxed. Especially after a hard day at work... climbing is my favorite thing to do behind paintball.
Have not been able to do much lately as I am tending to a wrecked shoulder. More therapy in my immediate future... hooray.
__________________
The Ohio State University Alumni
Method
Ohio Power
XFT


GEARBAG SALE - TOO MANY ITEMS TO LIST
STRIP3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump