Old 11-25-2012, 06:30 PM #1
Coenen
K-K-k-k-YEAH!

has been a member for 10 years
Coenen owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Coenen supports Team VICIOUS
Coenen plays in the APPA D4 division
Coenen has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
BOGO; '04 ProStock | M98 Tippmann ; 2 nice shooters, 1 price.

Rules:
Know how to act.
Post and then PM.
Have a serious offer ready.
You pay, I ship.
Simple stuff, right?

I've got a couple of basic, but nice, mechanical markers up for sale today, looking to sell both as a LOT, meaning your buying both of them, simultaneously, at the same time even. Both are in solid condition, and will be good shooters, to loan, or work on as project guns etc. I've decided to sell because I'm not using them, and would like a bit of cash to buy something I really want rather than having these two markers gather dust.

Submitted for your approval:
'04 ProStock Autococker, Blue/Silver
Stock WGP Pneus, recently replaced LPR and all hoses.
Bob Long Torpedo HPR
Shocktech Supafly Bolt
XSV Profile ASA
14" .691 Kaner Barrel

Condition: Less than stellar, 6.5-7/10 IMHO. Chrome parts are starting to show some wear, as well as a few nicks and scratches in the anno, tool marks etc. Bolt shows a fair bit of wear. With that said, this gun works, and works well. I always wondered what the big deal was with Cockers, once I got this gun setup and shooting, I knew, they are an amazing gun to shoot. I will get some air running through this gun to test seals etc. before shipping, you may still need to adjust the regs/timing to your liking upon receipt.

-and-

Tippmann Model 98 (not custom)
Lockable Rear Velocity Adjuster
Brass Eagle Red Dot
Big Bag 'O Spare Parts

Condition: 7/10 Considering how old this gun is she's in great shape, aftera little TLC she aired up and shot like a champ when I got her. Hasn't seen air for quite a while, I'll make sure to blow a bit of oil through it before shipping. Will include a bag of spares, lots of springs, O-rings, a bolt, all sorts of goodies to keep this gun up and shooting for a long, long time.

Please Note: This is a regular MODEL 98, non-Custom. There are some difference that the buyer should be aware of. If you need to know them, please feel free to ask.

Pics:

I have many more pictures of both guns, and can certainly take fresh ones if you so desire, just ask me and I'll get them for you.

EXTRAS:
  1. Can Exchange .691 Kaner barrel on the ProStock for a 14" Sanchez Machine SM-III in .689. Barrel was meant to be a kit, but somewhere along the way someone JB welded the insert portion into the back. Doesn't effect performance, but still just a bit sad.
  2. Also you will receive the stock, Autococker Barrel. I know you don't want it, but neither do I, and at least you'll have the gun it's for.
  3. A Proto Primo Hopper will be included.
  4. Any other Cocker/Tippmann odds and ends I find.

ASKING: $175 Shipped and PP'd to your door. CASH IS KING!
Trades:I have no money to add at the moment, so it'd have to be a straight trade, or you adding. Automags, older electros (OG Matrixes), Pumps, ANS GX Series Cockers, Eye Catchers.
What is an EYE CATCHER? If you have to ask, then you probably don't have one.

That's what I've got. If you're interested, offer up!

Payment: Paypal is MUCH preferred, but I will accept Postal Money Order. Buyer assumes all risks associated with mailing said money order. When payment is received I will ship...
Shipment: USPS Priority -or- UPS Ground, buyer's choice. If you wish to insure your purchase, that will cost extra. Tracking numbers will be transmitted via Private Message on the day of shipping.

Thanks for looking!
...and it's gone.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-29-2012, 12:52 PM #2
Splatter69

Splatter69 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
pm'd about possible trade
Old 11-29-2012, 01:54 PM #3
Coenen
K-K-k-k-YEAH!