Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-20-2012, 09:04 AM #22
SKI008
Fear my Join Date

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harribo View Post
May very well be the cold causing issues with brittle paint like that. Have you tried another loader?
Nice 8 month necropost.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-24-2012, 11:08 PM #23
FXpaintball3r

took my z2 out today and used it for the first time. It turned my green marbs into soup. Each and every time. Made sure everything was clean and put back together as is and still same issues. I didn't even put evils into it yet worrying it would do the same. I turned the settings down to the lowest from what I think. speed, motor, tension, and rf to 2 blinks. Can anyone tell me is 2 blinks or four blinks is of the higher speed/tension? I did set it to stock default setting which is green 4, orange/redish 5, red 2, and blue 2 and still same issues. Can someone help? New batteries, and they are AAs. Also I bought mine used so it didn't not come with a CD. Can someone tell me what the CD is, is it just manual?

Last edited by FXpaintball3r : 11-24-2012 at 11:10 PM.
FXpaintball3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:37 AM #24
OR Baller, CST
LUXE

OR Baller, CST plays in the PSP
OR Baller, CST owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
OR Baller, CST plays in the APPA D4 division
OR Baller, CST supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by FXpaintball3r View Post
took my z2 out today and used it for the first time. It turned my green marbs into soup. Each and every time. Made sure everything was clean and put back together as is and still same issues. I didn't even put evils into it yet worrying it would do the same. I turned the settings down to the lowest from what I think. speed, motor, tension, and rf to 2 blinks. Can anyone tell me is 2 blinks or four blinks is of the higher speed/tension? I did set it to stock default setting which is green 4, orange/redish 5, red 2, and blue 2 and still same issues. Can someone help? New batteries, and they are AAs. Also I bought mine used so it didn't not come with a CD. Can someone tell me what the CD is, is it just manual?
Green is speed, 2 is a lower speed. Orange is sound sensitivity. Red I don't remember and blue I think is rf, but not exactly sure. The cd is just the manual no big deal.
Old 11-25-2012, 10:43 AM #25
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

Z2 adjustable settings are explained here.
SNAKESNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:40 AM #26
brienpeppers

brienpeppers owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Pinokios really are underrated loaders. Granted they do sit a little higher than the z2 or rotor, the paddles make them very soft on paint and I've never had a jam with mine. I do think the nose come is kind of pointless unless you're playing recball where gun hits don't count, but you can take it off and it's a really great loader

"In Soviet Russia bunker hides behind you."
brienpeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:40 PM #27
BabyFace

BabyFace supports DLX Technology
This is the reason i sold my prophecy and bought a rotor. Then added a seed kit to it.... AMAZING.

I want to get a spire, as i feel thats probably the best loader on the market now...with a seeded rotor in 2nd.
BabyFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:27 PM #28
david42

david42 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
david42 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
david42 supports Team VICIOUS
david42 plays in the APPA D4 division
No.

eniviousjohn: "So please, please, for the love of all things scantily clad and 40% alcohol by volume, just shoot the guns for yourselves. If you're having trouble choosing between which super expensive mega-awesome new paintball marker to choose from, are you really even having a problem to begin with?
david42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:45 PM #29
BabyFace

BabyFace supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by david42
No.
Great argument.
BabyFace is offline   Reply With Quote