PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2012, 09:20 PM #1282
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Going to H&M with a couple buddies at 3 AM opens at 5. First 100 people get scratch offs with dollar amounts off your total, up to $300. Last year I went with like 5 people, one of the girls I was with got the $300. Dad just threw $100 bucks at me too so that's dope.

Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-23-2012, 11:57 AM #1283
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Didn't even make it in time for free money scratchers cause it was at 12 this year, almost made it in time but we were planning on 3 so we ****ed up.

No free money, bought some pants that weren't on sale and they're too small and I have to take them back now. Fail of a black friday

Old 11-23-2012, 12:10 PM #1284
dabears!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
Didn't even make it in time for free money scratchers cause it was at 12 this year, almost made it in time but we were planning on 3 so we ****ed up.

No free money, bought some pants that weren't on sale and they're too small and I have to take them back now. Fail of a black friday
haha
Old 11-23-2012, 02:04 PM #1285
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Yeah I know it sucked. But still got to hang with my friends and **** so whatever, I had a good time.

Old 11-24-2012, 11:04 AM #1286
Strange1130
FTW

Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS

Ben Sherman x 3, no shoes because I just happened to stumble upon this full length mirror at my aunts when I was gonna shower. Got all this **** for free. Get so many compliments on the jacket, its dope as **** and super warm. The pants are really awesome too.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 11-24-2012, 11:12 AM #1287
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Sherman has cool jackets, I remember checking some out on ebay and the one boutique in town at school has a couple Sherman jackets.

Went back to H&M, returned pants, got a couple shirts. Also for real kopped a knit tie from Gap. Wool/Acrylic knit, navy blue w/maroon horizontal stripes.

Talked to hiring manager again at H&M when I went in to tell her I applied and keep an eye out because I want a job when I get back, she recognized me and said I'm on the list. I checked out before some friends I was with and waited outside, they overheard the manager and clerk talking. They said after I walked away she turned to the other girl clerk and nodded her head and ****, mentioned something about hiring me and the other girl said I was cute, feeling good about getting the job.

Old 11-24-2012, 06:27 PM #1288
Alex Burrows
The 1% In Training

Old 11-24-2012, 09:06 PM #1289
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Old 11-24-2012, 09:47 PM #1290
Xanatos903 (Banned)
Assault weapons kill kids

Xanatos903 is Legendary
Fashion:

Old 11-24-2012, 10:28 PM #1291
Strange1130
FTW

haha what a boss

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 11-24-2012, 11:06 PM #1292
Strange1130
FTW

and yeah justin beiber is fashion, no need to consider any other sources or anything like that. just look at what the beibs is doing and that's whats up at the time

Old 11-24-2012, 11:16 PM #1293
Xanatos903 (Banned)

Xanatos903 is Legendary
I don't think anyone seriously relies on Justin Beiber as a "barometer" for current fashion.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:32 PM #1294
SUR3
bangbang

The fact he dressed like that to meet the PM shows how much of a **** he is.
Old 11-24-2012, 11:51 PM #1295
Strange1130
FTW

what a champ lolol

Old 11-25-2012, 12:28 AM #1296
Xanatos903 (Banned)

Xanatos903 is Legendary
The PM could have gotten a better-fitting suit, too.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:29 AM #1297
Strange1130
FTW

yeah he looked n00b, well most public figures do

Old 11-25-2012, 12:32 AM #1298
jabroney

harper's a ****tard, most of the world knows that. but if you're meeting the leader of your country, you put in a ****ing effort, and don't go for, whatever it was beiber was going for.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:35 AM #1299
Fuzzy R. McNuggs
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanatos903 View Post
Fashion:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/rrgpZ.jpg[img]
thats seriously retarded
Old 11-25-2012, 12:39 AM #1300
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabroney View Post
harper's a ****tard, most of the world knows that. but if you're meeting the leader of your country, you put in a ****ing effort, and don't go for, whatever it was beiber was going for.
if you're the beibs you do whatever the **** you want. if that's overalls, that seems a bit silly to us mere mortals, but the beibs does what the beibs does.

Old 11-25-2012, 01:06 AM #1301
jabroney

i repeat, harper's a ****tard, beiber is a bigger ****tard.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:12 AM #1302
dub CRISP
tra la la la la la

kid looks like hes going to start doing a lot of blow very soon if he doesn't already.

I predict macaulay culkin status in under 3 years

weanegro: its like a really tiny person eating a regular size gummy worm

HOW.THE.WORLS.SHOULD.WORK
"Originally posted by komodo-117: our beloved pharmacudical companies"
Closed Thread