PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-18-2012, 03:02 PM #22
GraniteGargoyle

GraniteGargoyle is attending Decay of Nations VI
GraniteGargoyle supports Empire
Have you serviced the regulator and solenoid?
Advertisement
Old 11-18-2012, 03:07 PM #23
dragonfire665

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraniteGargoyle View Post
Have you serviced the regulator and solenoid?
Neither one, just got the gun 1 week ago. Bought it here. Took it on Thursday to my town's paintball shop since on that day i got the tank on hopper. Right when the guy fill the tank and tried to work on it. We noticed this problems, well like on the first note when i started the threat.

Since then, i am been trying to get it going and fix. Hoping sometime this week i get my o-ring package and maybe that will fix it. Other than that, i feel bump, bought a gun in hope it was working and anything that could happen would have happened over time.
dragonfire665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:08 PM #24
GraniteGargoyle

Check out the thread on how to tear them down and service everything. Most of the time it's just a matter of proper lubrication.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:32 PM #25
CA_Tectonics

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire665 View Post
Update - i think this gun is damage. And i am pretty upset.

I re-clean it real good. Relube eveything needed, carefully. Worked with the regulator to make sue it wasnt completely off. I started to press on the trigger. I would hear clicks and after awhile puff.

After 5 more times pulling the trigger it shot once. Tried to do it again and it just wont. Instead air started to come out just above the trigger. Closed the regulator, it stopped. Reopened it and air is now coming from where the cable attach to regulator and the bleeding hole and a lot

Im just pretty upset at this point. I am giving up.
Don't give up just yet. A couple of things to keep in mind.....the sealing function of o-rings only work within a certian pressure range - too high and the o-ring blows out/breaks/etc. - too low and it may not seat correctly to seal. Just keep this in mind when working on your regulator. Sometimes giving it a little more air pressure "fixes" it. Just don't give it too much. You should only be turning that adjustment screw in 1/4 turns to start then 1/8 to 1/16 of a turn from there. It doesn't take much adjusting to make a big change in air pressure.

As for the leak fron the hole in the reg. That could be just a lube issue or, again, not enough air pressure. At this point, I would suggest since you got the marker used on here that you do a complete teardown, clean, lube, and reassemble. While doing so, this will do a couple of things - you will get more familiar with your marker and how to work on it and you can also see how things go together and work internally. It does seem like that all it needs is a little TLC. It is unlikely that the marker itself is damaged. Typically for leaks it is just an o-ring that needs to be cleaned, relubed, and/or replaced. Once you are able to get the leaks figured out, the bolt not moving may be "fixed" in the process or it will be much easier to fix cuz you aren't dealing with multiple issues at the same time. Gotta fix those leaks first. Although I am in California, I could take a look at it, fix as needed, and get it all tuned up for you, however, I honestly think it is better for you in the long run if you are able to do it yourself.
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:35 PM #26
GraniteGargoyle

Throw a pic of it in the picture thread. And like CA said, tearing it down a stuff with acquaint you with it.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:33 AM #27
Master Baller
The Paintballn Doctor

*Gun is Fixed* New Reg Seat & piston, solenoid serviced, air fittings, and Orings did the trick.

To all NEW DP Owners Please Quit Cranking Down (clockwise if looking at the gun upside down) on the Velocity Adjuster with your allen wrench like your trying to tighten a lug nut on a suv.. it will RUIN your reg seat and cut the air off to the gun. Ive seen this issue so much recently... READ YOUR OWNERS MANUAL PEOPLE!! If you dont have one download it. It will save you time, money, and headaches..
Master Baller is offline   Reply With Quote