PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-24-2012, 05:57 AM #1
719Hooligan

BYOP weekend at Covert Ops!

It is bring your own paint weekend at Covert Ops this weekend, 11/24/2012 and 11/25/2012.

Even the weather is working with us, with forecast highs of 65/70*s.
Hope to see some of yall out there!
719Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-24-2012, 10:11 PM #2
potatowedge (Banned)

potatowedge owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
potatowedge supports Team VICIOUS
potatowedge posts videos on PbNation
I'll be there tmrw
potatowedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:42 PM #3
cmdrsuds

Start a review on this site for us!!

For those of you who are like me and didn't know where Covert Ops was:
http://covertopspaintball.net/index-4.html

-
DENVER KAOS
cmdrsuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:22 AM #4
719Hooligan

I'm probably not the person to write up a review since I'm friends with the owner, helped in the building of the field and am paid to work there all weekend long.
I will say that we have a full size speedball field, layout changed every weekend. It is outside and on dirt, but we will have it turfed next year. We have only been open since Labor Day, 2012. We also have a 14 acre true woodsball field, complete with a nice large creek bed running through the middle. The woodsball field sits lower than the rest of the property and is pretty well protected from our front range winds and storms. We are working on a concrete structure field, 3 more speedball fields and an urban field with buildings that we can move around for different game types. Buildings are based on huge industrial pallets and we have the heavy equipment to move them at will. We have fresh Valken.68 paint, picked up from the local warehouse weekly and it is never stored at the field overnight or in the cold. We are a Firststrike friendly field! We are field paint only, but stock different calibers in our field paint to keep everyone happy. We allow people to bring their own paint on the last weekend of every month.
Our air system will fill 4500 psi all day long and we fill co2 as well.

We had our first scenario event in october. We paired up with DMC paintball, ( our local proshop) and Valken to do Ballin' for Boobies, a breast cancer awareness game. We had 120+ people, shot alot of pink paint, had a great time and raised almost $3k for local cancer charities.

If anyone has any questions about Covert Ops, feel free to post up here or p.m. me and I'll do my best to get them answered right quick.
We had about 50 or so people out yesterday and it was a blast, can't wait for next weekend.
719Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:14 AM #5
Huggybear13

Huggybear13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Remember guys this weekend is BYOP at Covert Ops. Come on out and shoot some of your fellow friends.
Huggybear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups