Originally Posted by thatguy2421
Isn't the point of this to be appraised and not just go to the "factory standard" of approximate prices? I thought this thread was about people asking how much an upped gun with some marks and knicks or trades are appraised at, not just "first post..."
Just my two cents.
1. The prices on Page 1 indicate LNIB markers with case, manual, hex tools, oil, barrel and marker in mint condition. If your setup is less than such it should be priced accordingly.
2. Think about it; custom anno / parts generally results in custom prices, but not significant.
3. Do Your Searches.
4. It is a lot quicker to Google
Search for the Ego Manual
5. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; just because you like a particular design / anno / cosmetic does not mean someone else will.
6. Remember MSRP; just because it's a PL or SL or custom, did it cost any more MSRP ? No? Then don't expect your marker to be any more.
7. Just because prices are from 2011 doesn't mean they should change that much; was there a new 2013 Ego ? No? Well then why should prices change that much ?
If anything, markers should be worth even less; looking at DYE, the new 2013 PGA retails for around $ 650, about half of what they were originally retailing for.
Therefore every marker made previously should depreciate accordingly?