Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-21-2012, 12:17 PM #1
paintroller17

f/s/t my tippmann, and two spyders

hey im selling my paintball guns to get a new gun, to keep up with my buddies, up for trades but not going to trade for a downgraded gun.
- I have a tippmann 98 custom, with stock barrel and an after market 18" barrel, comes with hopper and 16o.z tank. shoots real nice i only used it once cause i would switch guns throughout rounds. If to sale im asking $125.00
- I also have a spyder mr1, my first gun, and enjoy it the most, has 16" j&j ceramic barrel(this barrel i switch out with the other spyder), 20 o.z tank and also comes with hopper, straight shooter good for scenario games, has a stock on it, so been hard to play speedball with, but still easy to manuever with. if you want to buy, id let it go for $125.00
- Then i have a black spyder xtra which is a great compact gun, shoots well as a rope and then drops at the tail end. Like i said above i switch out the j&j barrel and it just looks bad***, comes with a hopper and a 16 o.z, havent used this gun much but when i have i enjoy it. if you want to buy it, i'll let it go at $125.00
- I have a spyder red dot sight, that I don't use, sell at $20.00
- all my guns are in pretty good condition, i dont abuse my equipment
- have o-rings and allans, and lube for guns
- perferred to sell as a package, but if need to will separate
- up for trades but depends on what it is
- package deal for $300 takes everything.

Last edited by paintroller17 : 11-24-2012 at 02:38 AM.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:42 AM #2
paintroller17

send offers, i dont want to hold onto these any longer, send offers