Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-21-2012, 03:18 PM #1
pb62

Help a speedballer make the conversion ???

I have been playing speedball for 15 years. I wish to get into the woodsball and scenario tournaments. I live in Arizona and really can't locate any teams here that seem serious. Can you point in the right direction as far as tournament series ? How would you suggest I look for a team ? What guns seem popular with this style of play ? I appreciate any help I can get.
pb62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-21-2012, 03:24 PM #2
Danger Dan
www.TeamDesertEdge.com

Danger Dan owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Danger Dan plays in the APPA D5 division
I know at one time the Scorpions were trying to get serious and get in to the UWL. I think they are out of the Phoenix area.

Worst case just come out to one of the events and look for a team that needs a player. There are ALWAYS teams needing players at every event.

Use whatever gun you feel good about. Me and my team all use Eclipse guns and have never had an issue with them in the woods.

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND WIN FREE SWAG!!
Danger Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:44 PM #3
pb62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dan View Post
I know at one time the Scorpions were trying to get serious and get in to the UWL. I think they are out of the Phoenix area.

Worst case just come out to one of the events and look for a team that needs a player. There are ALWAYS teams needing players at every event.

Use whatever gun you feel good about. Me and my team all use Eclipse guns and have never had an issue with them in the woods.
Thanks Dan,yeah the scorpions I am trying to contact but I believe they are mainly doing speedball now in the Azppl but I will check with them. Do they have a free agent list for these tournaments ? I would hate to travel to an event and not be able to find a team. Well if the marker don't matter I guess my G6r will be fine.

Thanks for the help,i have grown tired of the speedball scene where teams break up and always looking for a reliable team. Plus all the drama just want to play and have some fun. I saw videos of the uwl and it really got my interest. Do you know when they will be announcing the tournament schedule ?
Old 11-21-2012, 04:25 PM #4
Danger Dan
www.TeamDesertEdge.com

Danger Dan owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Danger Dan plays in the APPA D5 division
Ya UWL is the best fun you can have IMO. Its a rush and never a dull moment and the cost is affordable.

Before each event there is a free agent thread that pops up and that will be your best way of landing on a team that is playing.

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND WIN FREE SWAG!!
Danger Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:37 PM #5
pb62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dan View Post
Ya UWL is the best fun you can have IMO. Its a rush and never a dull moment and the cost is affordable.

Before each event there is a free agent thread that pops up and that will be your best way of landing on a team that is playing.
How many teams do they usually have in the events ?