Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2012, 03:51 PM #190
licence2kill
POOP
 
licence2kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
Hahahaha, you're a kidder.
If infrastructure investment increases future RGDP then that gives us a larger base from which to draw revenue from, meaning we can get the same quality and amount of service from a smaller tax % of GDP.
licence2kill is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-21-2012, 07:51 PM #191
toolbandfan
The dude abides
 
toolbandfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
toolbandfan is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
toolbandfan is playing at Living Legends VII
Not sure what you're saying 98pro, but if you're talking about the lights on a police car, for example, the technology change would cost more initially, and that runs off a car battery that is constantly recharging. That's not exactly a big issue.


And I have big doubts about the taxes going down because the rich stop with the tax write offs. This is the government you're talking about here.
toolbandfan is offline  
Old 11-21-2012, 11:51 PM #192
98Pro
Asylum 502
 
98Pro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
98Pro plays in the PSP
98Pro owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
98Pro owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
98Pro plays in the APPA D3 division
License to kill hit the nail on the head of what I was saying.
__________________
Asylum 502 2013 MSXL D4 RT2 SERIES CHAMPIONS!
3rd Place World Cup 2013 D4 RT2
3rd Place World Standings D4 RT2 2013
"Alright you guys are my ginger crew, you gotta act hard af" - Todd Martinez
Play SEPS!
98Pro is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 08:17 AM #193
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by licence2kill View Post

If infrastructure investment increases future RGDP then that gives us a larger base from which to draw revenue from, meaning we can get the same quality and amount of service from a smaller tax % of GDP.
Could, sure. But ratchet.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 01:37 PM #194
licence2kill
POOP
 
licence2kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County
I'd say its practically assured. That type of investment is self financing right now.
licence2kill is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 12:23 AM #195
*C-Ro*
N.O. Bounty
 
*C-Ro*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Annual Supporting Member
*C-Ro* is a Supporting Member
*C-Ro* plays in the APPA D4 division
Wow , i just read through this thread .. I would smack the **** out of atleast 20 of you left-wing,Obama loving socialist tirds here. All of your well-worded, intelligent "sounding" replies make me want to throw up. Some of you sit here and criticize the OP and tell him to live in his means and stop *****ing about his taxes? Well screw all of you who say that ... He can do whatever he chooses with his money ... Half of u little twirps trying to sound like political analysts in here probably get an allowance from your momma, sit around smoking pot, watching crap like cnn and think you have it all figured out. NO ONE , and i repeat NO ONE should have to pay one more cent in taxes, no matter if they make 1 trillion dollars a year. The government is the reason we have this deficet... What we need to do is cut out foreign aid to these countries that burn our flag, and take our money to buy weapons to use against us. What we need to do is worry about the USA, or soon there will be nomore USA. We need to wake up and stop looking for handouts and whos gonna foot the bill for this careless and wreckless government and start pointing the finger at them, not the rich people. I work shutdowns in chemical plants and oil refineries, i have up to $1500 taken out of my check at times... Is that fair ? Hell no it isnt, not when 48% of my "fellow americans" dont pay taxes ... And just to clear the record from what YOUR president wants you to think, the "48%" is not just old people and "poor"... It also consists of a great number or lazy worthless able-bodied scum who suck the government teet ... But thats ok , its the evil rich people's fault and they need to pay .... Idiots ...
__________________
MY OLD FEEDBACK
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=21115988#post21115988(+38/-0)

LNIB Dangerous Power G3 F/S !!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...569&highlight=
RAMPING KILLED PAINTBALL !

Last edited by *C-Ro* : 12-21-2012 at 12:27 AM.
*C-Ro* is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 01:16 AM #196
licence2kill
POOP
 
licence2kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County
100% of Americans pay taxes.

You are not smart.
licence2kill is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 01:19 AM #197
TheHef
 
 
TheHef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Overtime gets taxed liked a mofo, it's bs. Someone has to fund this massively ineffective government we have. Especially with all the freeloaders!
TheHef is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 01:29 AM #198
TheHef
 
 
TheHef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Quote:
Originally Posted by licence2kill View Post
100% of Americans pay taxes.

You are not smart.
Yeah but some don't work, have their living expenses taken care of by the government, and get larger tax returns than either of us.
TheHef is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 01:29 AM #199
licence2kill
POOP
 
licence2kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County
Yeah, they're called "seniors"
licence2kill is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 02:18 AM #200
*C-Ro*
N.O. Bounty
 
*C-Ro*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Annual Supporting Member
*C-Ro* is a Supporting Member
*C-Ro* plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by licence2kill View Post
Yeah, they're called "seniors"
Ok... And if a persons only income is from government assistance ... They pay taxes with taxes ... So technically they aren't adding anything .. Only giving back a small portion of what they were given .. Or stole for many ... And of course a left-wing idiot is still going to ride the " seniors" train trying to make it seem like everyone one government assistance legitametly needs it ... I don't know what fairy tail world you live in, in Orange County , but i see welfare fraud every day .. And 95% of the examples i see are NOT seniors ... They are able bodied, lazy bastards.... Some even have good jobs and are still getting it because they lie, it is so easy to get government assistance it isnt even funny. A few celebrities, such as ODB have even done documentaries on them recieving welfare even though they are celebrities. Wake up buddy
__________________
MY OLD FEEDBACK
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=21115988#post21115988(+38/-0)

LNIB Dangerous Power G3 F/S !!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...569&highlight=
RAMPING KILLED PAINTBALL !
*C-Ro* is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 02:21 AM #201
licence2kill
POOP
 
licence2kill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Orange County
So what programs are they abusing?
licence2kill is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 02:32 AM #202
*C-Ro*
N.O. Bounty
 
*C-Ro*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Annual Supporting Member
*C-Ro* is a Supporting Member
*C-Ro* plays in the APPA D4 division
Foodstamps, assisted living ... Ive seen so many times where they set up apartments for " single mothers" and then when they move in, their " baby daddy" moves right in with them .... Which is against the rules ... And then neither of them work ... They live for free ... And ive seen firsthand people using foodstamps and their reason is " if they (the government) gonna give it away, ima take it" ... Openly acknowledging that they are stealing ... Here in the southern states this is a huge problem ... And i dont mean this to be racist , but truth is truth, its due to the large population of blacks and they are the majority that is reaponsible for the misuse ofthese programs . And im sure now someone is going to try and get around the facts as say " Omg ... Hes a racist .. Thats racist ... Blah blah blah" ... I say this becuase i see it everyday ...believe nothing of what you hear and all of what you see.
__________________
MY OLD FEEDBACK
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=21115988#post21115988(+38/-0)

LNIB Dangerous Power G3 F/S !!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...569&highlight=
RAMPING KILLED PAINTBALL !
*C-Ro* is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 02:35 AM #203
*C-Ro*
N.O. Bounty
 
*C-Ro*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Annual Supporting Member
*C-Ro* is a Supporting Member
*C-Ro* plays in the APPA D4 division
O and i forgot about SSI and Medicade .. Sorry
__________________
MY OLD FEEDBACK
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=21115988#post21115988(+38/-0)

LNIB Dangerous Power G3 F/S !!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...569&highlight=
RAMPING KILLED PAINTBALL !
*C-Ro* is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 06:14 AM #204
*C-Ro*
N.O. Bounty
 
*C-Ro*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Annual Supporting Member
*C-Ro* is a Supporting Member
*C-Ro* plays in the APPA D4 division
..... Yea ... Well many of them arent unemployed becuase they cant find a job .... Many have the mindset of " why work when the government will just give me everything" .. I came from a home of a single mother ... Thats not an excuse not to make a living ... My mom worked 2 jobs when i was coming up ... She never applied for assistance ... So dont sit here And try to tip toe around the fact that there are milions of people who abuse the system ... But of course you are a liberal .. So im not suprised that u avoid the real issues
__________________
MY OLD FEEDBACK
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?p=21115988#post21115988(+38/-0)

LNIB Dangerous Power G3 F/S !!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...569&highlight=
RAMPING KILLED PAINTBALL !
*C-Ro* is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 08:21 AM #205
drgonzo
Half-cocked
 
drgonzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Show your work. Talking point nonsense with no basis in reality.
__________________
PUMPPB.COM - Pump paintball forums
HawaiiPB.com - Paintball forums for the state of Hawaii
HawaiiPB/PumpPB - Our videos | Droidtiles.com - NFC Tags for Android and mobile devices
drgonzo is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 09:11 AM #206
scienceguy
 
 
scienceguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by *C-Ro* View Post
Foodstamps, assisted living ... Ive seen so many times where they set up apartments for " single mothers" and then when they move in, their " baby daddy" moves right in with them .... Which is against the rules ... And then neither of them work ... They live for free ... And ive seen firsthand people using foodstamps and their reason is " if they (the government) gonna give it away, ima take it" ... Openly acknowledging that they are stealing ... Here in the southern states this is a huge problem ... And i dont mean this to be racist , but truth is truth, its due to the large population of blacks and they are the majority that is reaponsible for the misuse ofthese programs . And im sure now someone is going to try and get around the facts as say " Omg ... Hes a racist .. Thats racist ... Blah blah blah" ... I say this becuase i see it everyday ...believe nothing of what you hear and all of what you see.
So ow do you propose we fix this fraud while still providing services to those that actually need them? Do you want to put more money in to the system to hire more social workers and ferret out the fraud?

You claim to see this fraud every day. Do you tag along on social worker visits?
scienceguy is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 09:13 AM #207
slateman
 
 
slateman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chantilly, VA
slateman is a Supporting Member
slateman is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by scienceguy View Post
So ow do you propose we fix this fraud while still providing services to those that actually need them? Do you want to put more money in to the system to hire more social workers and ferret out the fraud?

You claim to see this fraud every day. Do you tag along on social worker visits?
First step: Term limits on congressmen/congresswomen

If you're not worried about re-election, you don't have to pander for votes
__________________
In your haste to save the world, take care you don't destroy it.
slateman is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 09:35 AM #208
scienceguy
 
 
scienceguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by slateman View Post
First step: Term limits on congressmen/congresswomen

If you're not worried about re-election, you don't have to pander for votes
I would like to see that too, but republicans vote for these programs too. They like for them because they're disfunctional and it gives their base easy talking points. What would Rush complain about if welfare worked perfectly?
scienceguy is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 09:43 AM #209
wavesport001
 
 
wavesport001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: The River
^ Exactly.

Same reason you'll never see Roe v. Wade overturned, Rebublicans would lose a huge hotbutton that gets them votes.
__________________
"It is always better to have no ideas than false ones; to believe nothing, than to believe what is wrong." -Thomas Jefferson

"it really doesnt matter what you say on here. if there was truly evidence, it would come from a professor, not from a member on pbnation.com." - Anonymous poster
wavesport001 is offline  
Old 12-21-2012, 10:04 AM #210
slateman
 
 
slateman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Chantilly, VA
slateman is a Supporting Member
slateman is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by scienceguy View Post
I would like to see that too, but republicans vote for these programs too. They like for them because they're disfunctional and it gives their base easy talking points. What would Rush complain about if welfare worked perfectly?
Works both way. Still needs to be done.
__________________
In your haste to save the world, take care you don't destroy it.
slateman is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump