Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-22-2011, 11:41 PM #43
chasethebarber

She's not a problem so much as a distraction. A good one, at that. I managed to find a girl who both enjoys and encourages all of my crazy hobbies.
Advertisement
Old 12-21-2011, 03:16 PM #44
chasethebarber

Finally tested the full-auto circuit today. Works as expected, cycle speed is in the neighborhood of 18cps(haven't recorded it yet, just a guesstimate). Adjustment is miniscule(with flow control where it is at the moment, that is), as I expected. Hoping to do more testing/shoot video on Friday. Selector will be added in the coming weeks.

Last edited by chasethebarber : 12-23-2011 at 01:31 AM.
chasethebarber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:57 PM #45
inmylife2415
SBPB

inmylife2415 supports DLX Technology
glad to see this is still happening... still thinking bout doing this to a cocker. but i dont have a mag with enuf room in the frame
inmylife2415 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:06 PM #46
chasethebarber

My projects never really die...they just get put aside while I work on something else. This one won't be done by Christmas, but it's not going on the back burner anytime soon.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:31 PM #47
inmylife2415
SBPB

inmylife2415 supports DLX Technology
any luck with this...... i just finished my bro's hair-trigger pneucocker and would be interested if i could make it select fire(again)

pic of cocker...its pretty straight forward

i know there is not a lot of room in the frame but i could mount the msv2 differently to accommodate

Last edited by inmylife2415 : 02-02-2012 at 08:36 PM.
inmylife2415 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:42 PM #48
Rob66
youtube.com/shootinstuff

Rob66 posts videos on PbNation
Rob66 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Rob66 is Legendary
Rob66 supports Empire
diagram seems basic enough...

why a select fire mech ion?
Rob66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 03:42 PM #49
chasethebarber

Again, I apologize for the lack of updates. I am still working on it, but haven't had much time. Was sick on and off through the holidays, plus I started a new job last month and had to pull the transmission out of my car last week. Hoping to hop back on it within the next couple of weeks.

As for the choice of marker, I originally wanted to try it on my mag, but I couldn't bring myself to mess with it since it shoots so well right now. The only other options I had laying around were a few tippmanns and a pirhana. So, rather than use one of those, I decided to build it from parts, using an ion for the base because I had never owned one and the parts are extremely common.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:02 PM #50
Hellf1ghter22

Enmey?
Hellf1ghter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:32 PM #51
chasethebarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellf1ghter22 View Post
Enmey?

I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to say, but I can sum this idea up as being different from the eNMey for one reason: this is capable of fully automatic fire without any electronics. Granted, the same modification can be done to the eNMey as long as it operates in a similar fashion to the ion.

I still haven't had much time to work on this project, but it is still in the works. What little time I do have is spent trying to get my little brother's mag up and running(been chuffing like crazy) as well as trying to finish a pulse-based box mag to use on my mag.

Hopefully I'll have some time get freed up since work is supposed to slow down in about a month. Will update as progress is made. My current goal is to complete the actual construction of the gun, then to hook up and tune the pneumatics.