PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 09-26-2012, 08:31 PM #22
autocockerfreak227

autocockerfreak227 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
just play at paintball charleston they might still set up speedball day but i dont know the last times ive been i have not seen anything up for speedball only woodsball and senario but there real close and have the best feilds availible in charleston
autocockerfreak227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 08:00 AM #23
Mrfragglez

answer to most of your questions

Hey guys I'm very glad I found this thread, I was about to post a new one talking about compass Paintball. Now it seems most on this thread haven't been to compass in a while so ill let out some new details. Prices are still best around we have a speedball field and rec field. I was their Friday helping set up the speedball field and new nets. It's not perfect but for the price it can't be beat. We change up where the bunkers are put each time we set up. As for the rec field it also has new nets and we are adding a new area in Dec. We hold puplic and pvt. games. Next week will be pvt. So if you are part of the church plz come and have fun with us. If you have any more questions plz head over to the website WWW.compasspaintball.com
Mrfragglez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:38 PM #24
ssk
GLK

Annual Supporting Member
ssk is BST Trusted
ssk plays in the PSP
ssk is playing at Living Legends VI
ssk supports Team VICIOUS
ssk posts videos on PbNation
ssk plays in the APPA D4 division
ssk is attending Decay of Nations VI
The paint is cheap but it shoots good when it wants to. The field is narrow, hope they fixed it, you can lane people very easily due to the fact its a 5v5 most the time and its a 3 man field. Paintball Charleston bought a speedball field at World Cup this year and it will be up at around Christmas time. the competition there is good, ranges from d6-d2.
ssk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:09 PM #25
azodinkaozpp

azodinkaozpp owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
they are now fpo and its a good field we have a lot of refs out there usuall at least 5 refs at a time the paintball prices are better the pbc it is not as crowded
azodinkaozpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:10 PM #26
azodinkaozpp

azodinkaozpp owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
good field

they are now fpo and its a good field we have a lot of refs out there usuall at least 5 refs at a time the paintball prices are better the pbc it is not as crowded
azodinkaozpp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:14 PM #27
teejizzle

I haven't been to Compass, but just so everyone knows Paintball Charleston's new speedball field is up, but I have heard it isn't officially open to public yet? only private parties? idk. I was part of the first group to play on it. Very nice setup.
teejizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups