Community Focus

Old 11-12-2012, 11:41 PM #1
renrag75

renrag75 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
renrag75 is for the Gunfight
Crossover Board Programming Problem

Fellas,

Love the gun...hate the programming.

Here is my problem, with the tournament lock off, I can get the gun to go into programming mode in either yellow or green of the first menu, but I can't get it to go into any of the other firing modes. In other words...I can't get it to go past the part in red below from the manual. I know that some folks have been having some issues with the board so I was wondering if anyone had a solution?

With the Selector Switch still set to electronic mode (the A position), press and hold the programming button for 2 to 4 seconds, then release the programming button. The LEDs flash orange four times, and then the top and bottom LEDs go off to indicate you are in programming mode. The middle LED displays the color of the currently selected fire mode. Pull the trigger one time. Watch the middle LED when pulling the trigger. The two menu choices are:

Green > Firing Mode Yellow > Advanced Programming

Further trigger pulls continue to alternate between these two menu choices above.
Use an extended trigger pull (approx. 2 seconds) to select the menu item you want. The middle LED flashes four times in the color of the menu item you just selected when you release the trigger.

DM12 Black & Tan
renrag75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-13-2012, 04:44 PM #2
gijoe1254
this color ends in urple

has been a member for 10 years
gijoe1254 works for a Paintball manufacturer
gijoe1254 plays in the PSP
gijoe1254 plays in the APPA D4 division
My experience is it has to be nearly dead on 2 seconds to get it into further LED options like firing mode and what not , try a count to two seconds exactly and see if that works, i was having trouble as well but i was holding the button down too long and it would not go into programming mode , once i made a point to do it as close to two seconds as possible it started letting me into programming mode
gijoe1254 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:52 AM #3
deltaforcefront
Get Some

deltaforcefront plays in the APPA D4 division
deltaforcefront has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
deltaforcefront has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
One tricky thing is making sure you save the settings inthink it's page 14 or 17 in the manual but if you don't save the settings after all modifications it reverts to previous. Not sure if this helps!
deltaforcefront is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:46 AM #4
renrag75

renrag75 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
renrag75 is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by gijoe1254 View Post
My experience is it has to be nearly dead on 2 seconds to get it into further LED options like firing mode and what not , try a count to two seconds exactly and see if that works, i was having trouble as well but i was holding the button down too long and it would not go into programming mode , once i made a point to do it as close to two seconds as possible it started letting me into programming mode
Thank you sir! Worked perfectly! In retrospect...why would Tippmann make it so you had to be sure and hit 2 seconds? Not too short of a trigger pull and not too long. Doesn't make much sense to me, but it worked so I'm good to go. Thanks again.

DM12 Black & Tan
renrag75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:19 PM #5
gijoe1254
this color ends in urple

gijoe1254 works for a Paintball manufacturer
gijoe1254 plays in the PSP
gijoe1254 plays in the APPA D4 division
not a problem, not sure why but once you get the hang of it , it is easy to do! enjoy your Crossover!
gijoe1254 is online now   Reply With Quote