Originally Posted by floridakc
replaced the bolt sail and rear bolt guide orings. Now the bolt moves all the way forward and stays there as well as air coming from frame now. checked the orings between frame and body, not sure what size they are but are very small and I don't have it in my kit. Is it a 1x3? maybe I should call in some pro help... ProMod?
1. Make sure you're using a low pressure tank.
2. Turn your HPR all the way down (zero it out, no air going into the marker)
If your bolt is sticking forward, either there is not enough pressure, or there is air getting behind the bolt somehow.
3. slowly increase the pressure. It's normal for most markers to leak a little before they seal up.
4. If it's leaking from the frame and the bolt is stuck forward still, I want you to replace the bolt sail with a FRESH 016 (get one from oringmonkey, or your local pro-shop) Same goes with the rear bolt guide oring (013) (I know you said you replaced them, but don't use the orings in the supplied kit)
5. Check the oring that goes around the middle of the gold can; make sure it's not nicked. It's an 017
6. Check the first two orings by the back-cap; any nicks will cause the solenoid to vent. (017s)
Also note, the two frame orings are 1x3. I doubt they're the problem, it sounds like you've got a nicked oring somewhere in the drivetrain. If it was one of the 1x3s, your marker would fire just fine, but there would be a slight leak by your trigger fingers.