Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-15-2012, 11:23 PM #1
throwed_TA

Help a brother out

Alright gents I have a right feed auto****er my dad bought in maybe 04? It has been custom milled for sure other than that I have no info.

(Is that an old eclipse trigger assembly?)
Gun was bought at PBUSA in Houston way back when, maybe someone will recognize it.

(Any info on the reg, 3-way, front block assembly?)

My brother, who can not have anything nice, used the ****er a while back and apparently never cleaned it after he broke a bunch of paint in it. Needless to say after taking it apart and cleaning it the bolt looks like this.

(I was thinking of wetsanding and polishing but I think the corrosion is too deep, what do yall think?)

Basically, I have not been in the sport since 06-07 because of school and I now have started to get back into it and would love to get my dads marker up and running, any help would be so much appreciated! Is there a website that sells ****er parts still? Man has the sport changed! My angel 05 speed sure seems a little outdated but it keeps up with most guns out there pretty well.
throwed_TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-15-2012, 11:46 PM #2
*C-Ro*
N.O. Bounty

Annual Supporting Member
*C-Ro* is a Supporting Member
*C-Ro* plays in the APPA D4 division
the 3 way is a shock tech "bomb" .. the ram looks to be ANS , and the LPR looks like either a Shockteck or a Palmer's Rock with a knob .. and the bolt should be fine if you sand it with some really fine sandpaper and get it smooth.. and yes that is an Eclipse Hinge .. which is very nice BTW ... have on on my free flow

LNIB Dangerous Power G3 F/S !!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...569&highlight=
RAMPING KILLED PAINTBALL !
*C-Ro* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:34 AM #3
addicted2dunes

addicted2dunes has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Yup, Shocktech bomb, and LPR. Ram is an ANS. I would honestly recommend throwing the bolt away before it causes problems in your breach. The bolt is nickel coated, it's been corroding and the nickel is no longer there. Also looks to be a MacDev Gladiator V1 HPR.

Last edited by addicted2dunes : 11-16-2012 at 12:37 AM.
addicted2dunes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:40 AM #4
throwed_TA

Awesome thanks its always good to know whats what haha. But ya I would say the coating is flaking. Anywhere to find a good delrin bolt?
Old 11-16-2012, 09:20 AM #5
Necrogen98
:D

Necrogen98 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Necrogen98 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Necrogen98 supports Empire
PBGateway has bolts of all kinds, they are pretty much the go-to site for autococker parts now. ANSgear has some as well.

Ego 9 / DM7 / JOLE Blackout________________Bunker Mafia________________ NotSoLucky
Necrogen98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:40 AM #6
dbkid0486

I don't think you need to asterisk the "cock" in cocker or autococker lol

ClosedBoltBallers
dbkid0486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:56 PM #7
throwed_TA

LOL i'm not trying to asterisk the words. I guess when I post it changes it? but somehow you can type it? Now im just confused.. autococker

Thanks everyone I think I have what I need to get this bad boy going.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:58 PM #8
throwed_TA

hahahaha and now it doesn't asterisk!
Old 11-16-2012, 07:17 PM #9
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwed_TA View Post
Awesome thanks its always good to know whats what haha. But ya I would say the coating is flaking. Anywhere to find a good delrin bolt?
pbgateway has the bolts, id just pick up a cheaper wgp delrin one, they do the same thing as the other delrin bolts, but arent near as pricey as the shocktech or eclipse ones. they match pretty much everything too. might be able to find one in the bst here too.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:38 PM #10
throwed_TA

I played today at a local field, with a different marker, and left the bolt with the proshop. They are going to try mediablasting the nickel coating off maybe polish it. If it doesn't work i'll buy a delrin, thanks for the leads on where to get btw. Either way i'm determined to get this gat going.
Old 11-18-2012, 02:59 AM #11
addicted2dunes

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwed_TA View Post
I played today at a local field, with a different marker, and left the bolt with the proshop. They are going to try mediablasting the nickel coating off maybe polish it. If it doesn't work i'll buy a delrin, thanks for the leads on where to get btw. Either way i'm determined to get this gat going.
That's a lot of work when you can pick up a stock WGP delrin for $12
Old 11-18-2012, 03:00 AM #12
addicted2dunes

Here ya go: http://customcockers.com/forum/showt...oto=nextoldest