PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-17-2012, 12:07 AM #1
JoshC90

JoshC90 supports Team VICIOUS
axe noid question

So every now and again i had to pull my triger more then once to get it to fire.

ANYWAYS so after reading seemed like i should clean my noid, after pulling out the magnetic center cleaning everything off and applying a very light layer of poo to the core i stuck it back in and buttoned everything back up.

Now the noids "click" is deff louder then before, is that bad? Decently loud click, aired it up and dry fires fine though. Should i be worried? Maybe i need to apply a thicker layer of lube?

Texas Storm G6R - Ripper Victory - DM9
Support American Made

Last edited by JoshC90 : 11-17-2012 at 12:38 AM.
JoshC90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-17-2012, 12:09 AM #2
[NA]WARLORD

[NA]WARLORD is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
[NA]WARLORD has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
[NA]WARLORD supports Empire
If it works like it should, then I wouldn't worry too much.
[NA]WARLORD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:40 AM #3
Starks

Loud click is a healthy click but it will become more faint though a change in sound will not necessarily point to a problem. Don't expect it to be as loud as it is now for too long and don't worry if it isn't as loud later on. The very light layer of poo to the core is a bad idea. The solenoid is designed to run without any lube or grease and the lube/grease will actually gunk it up and trap dirt in the solenoid. No good. Just pull the core out, give everything a good q-tipping, and just drop the clean and dry core back into place.
Starks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:46 AM #4
JoshC90

JoshC90 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starks View Post
Loud click is a healthy click but it will become more faint though a change in sound will not necessarily point to a problem. Don't expect it to be as loud as it is now for too long and don't worry if it isn't as loud later on. The very light layer of poo to the core is a bad idea. The solenoid is designed to run without any lube or grease and the lube/grease will actually gunk it up and trap dirt in the solenoid. No good. Just pull the core out, give everything a good q-tipping, and just drop the clean and dry core back into place.

Yea i just read boss saying dont lube or oil it at all. Ima clean it all off, thanks guys!

EDIT: Just put my noid back together, clean as a whistle and dry as a bone. Still loud as balls but w/e lol

Texas Storm G6R - Ripper Victory - DM9
Support American Made

Last edited by JoshC90 : 11-17-2012 at 01:05 AM.
JoshC90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:01 AM #5
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

Loud click is a good thing.
SNAKESNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote