u mad cuz u aint got no style #swagoloy
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-16-2012, 11:00 AM #1199
Strange1130
FTW

has been a member for 10 years
Strange1130 supports Team VICIOUS
just filled up 3 more bags today at ben sherman, **** is getting ridiculous. been handing that **** out to friends who've came over in the past few days lol.

and bryant:

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."

Last edited by Strange1130 : 11-16-2012 at 11:03 AM.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:21 AM #1200
SUR3
bangbang

send me a size large jacket
Old 11-16-2012, 05:04 PM #1201
pastel (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoBaller1991 View Post
i need a jacket, had to barrow my gay friends today for an interview.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack bryant View Post
This is the gayest ****ing thread on planet earth.
Old 11-16-2012, 05:10 PM #1202
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

strange send me and hblack **** yeyeee
Old 11-16-2012, 05:12 PM #1203
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

jawnz 4 da poor
Old 11-16-2012, 05:19 PM #1204
memorex
I'm Suppish

memorex helped look for balloons
memorex is playing at Living Legends V
memorex owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
memorex supports Team VICIOUS
memorex is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy R. McNuggs View Post
u mad cuz u aint got no style #swagoloy
Old 11-16-2012, 06:10 PM #1205
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUR3 View Post
send me a size large jacket
Quote:
Originally Posted by incobWTF View Post
strange send me and hblack **** yeyeee
lol im way too lazy to ship any **** out, sorry boys. It's all size Medium anyway SUR3. Everything that's any good I'm keeping or I gave to my roommate, the rest I'm just going to put in a bag with a note by the front door of my apartment building telling people they can take what they want.

"Originally posted by parkrats: Telling me to leave this thread is like telling a bear to leave the woods, it's my home."

"Originally posted by Rampager2000: I only wear them with questionable girls. Like, I won't not have sex with a whore. I'll just wrap it."

"Originally posted by IncobWTF: When idiots chirp with nothing to back it up i throw it right back at em, obviously."
Old 11-16-2012, 06:13 PM #1206
dabears!!

i like all the bums begging for free ****.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:56 PM #1207
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Quote:
you two shutup about that ****
lolno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
word, glad it worked out for you . And yeah I know her, I'm not bald anymore though and I don't think she knows I intern at brooks brothers so she was probably confused lol.

and NO ^
She was cool as ****. We wanted to marry her. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUR3 View Post
**** you guys, i want free jackets
I bet you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange1130 View Post
lol im way too lazy to ship any **** out, sorry boys. It's all size Medium anyway SUR3. Everything that's any good I'm keeping or I gave to my roommate, the rest I'm just going to put in a bag with a note by the front door of my apartment building telling people they can take what they want.
We're here till sunday, maybe we should stop by your apartment and just grab the rest of the **** from you haha... I'll post up some pics of what I got after we get back from the trip

btw strange, we're on 7th and 24th in Chelsea at the Hampton. I think we're heading down to the WTC memorial to check that **** out, and we might hit up some bars later on.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 11-16-2012, 07:50 PM #1208
Strange1130
FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMC_OWNER View Post
lolno

She was cool as ****. We wanted to marry her. haha

I bet you do.

We're here till sunday, maybe we should stop by your apartment and just grab the rest of the **** from you haha... I'll post up some pics of what I got after we get back from the trip

btw strange, we're on 7th and 24th in Chelsea at the Hampton. I think we're heading down to the WTC memorial to check that **** out, and we might hit up some bars later on.
haha yeah she's chill, everyone who works there is super cool. Today was actually my last day there. winding down the semester, and hopefully getting a real job soon.

I'm just trying to pick up some herb right now and kick it tonight (TOBACCO, mods, christ get your minds out of the gutter) but I'd definitely hook you up with some of the **** I don't want if you wanted to come all the way to bed stuy lolol.

and nice, you're right by my school haha (27th & 7), how many kids are you with that you're like actually hanging out with? Potential rager tomorrow night, I could bring y'all

and all yall complainin about these convos is JELLY but srsly if the canadian team came down to NYC it would be badass as ****.

Old 11-16-2012, 11:53 PM #1209
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

You go to FIT? We have a conference there. That's why we're here. The AWNY advertising conference is tomorrow all day and we had a keynote speaker tonight in the Grand Hall or whatever.

I was literally there from 5-7 tonight and all day tomorrow.

And yeah we're with like potentially 9 people but it could be less depending on who wants to do what.

We went to 675 last night and I liked that a lot. Used to be a brothel evidently? In the meat packing district (lulz)

PM me your phone number for tomorrow. I think we're in for the night tonight too so I can talk to you tomorrow (and your name haha I don't even know it)

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.

Last edited by DMC_OWNER : 11-17-2012 at 12:04 AM.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:56 AM #1210
Strange1130
FTW

pm'd you, did you get the big down coat with the furry hood? I got my roomie one, its pretty dope.

Old 11-17-2012, 12:06 PM #1211
dabears!!

Quote:
shut the **** up moron, i cutout filter the background because its irrelevant, boring and sometimes messy, and the saturation, like i said, is due to one of my monitors being out of wack.
no blurring in my pictures you dense mother****er

you asked if you cant take the truth dont be a ***** about it.
one of your monitors
you havent thought about looking at them on another one and seeing just how bad they look?

Quote:
bummin' around sick as a dog only left house for 5 hour early morning chem lab and to get cold FX
don cherry don't let me down

yeah your pics are perfectly clear cant see any detail about that first one just blurred colors and the second one looks saturated to **** and sandy almost.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:27 PM #1212
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

They are ****ty cell phone pics shut the **** up anyone who actually cares about how they look needs to do some serious reevaluation on what matters to you.

Old 11-17-2012, 01:32 PM #1213
incobWTF
Skywalkin' like Anakin

I don't think you understand.
i have a laptop that i hook up to the TV, the pics look fine on laptop screen but oversaturated on TV. everyone else says the colours are fine for them so i think the problem is with my TV/your monitor homie.
the first pic is dark because it was dark out and the outfit is monochromatic, but i can still see it fine.
the pictures are blurry because its a cell phone snap, also why there's noise in the darks (which the cutout filter you love so much circumvents in the background)
Old 11-17-2012, 01:52 PM #1214
dabears!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
They are ****ty cell phone pics shut the **** up anyone who actually cares about how they look needs to do some serious reevaluation on what matters to you.

well he asked how they look and got all sissy pissy when i told him.
so he cares.
reevaluate your **** incob pakrats says you should.

incob did anyone ever tell you you have a strong facial connection to that plague spreading rodent?
Old 11-17-2012, 01:53 PM #1215
dub CRISP
tra la la la la la

sissy pissy

weanegro: its like a really tiny person eating a regular size gummy worm

HOW.THE.WORLS.SHOULD.WORK
"Originally posted by komodo-117: our beloved pharmacudical companies"
Old 11-17-2012, 01:54 PM #1216
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears!! View Post
well he asked how they look and got all sissy pissy when i told him.
so he cares.
reevaluate your **** incob pakrats says you should.

incob did anyone ever tell you you have a strong facial connection to that plague spreading rodent?
No still just you shut up, when incob asks about the pictures you don't reply.

Old 11-17-2012, 01:58 PM #1217
parkrats
I am a master trickster.

Wanna analyze some pics bro? How's my seagull?

Over saturated? Thought so

Last edited by parkrats : 11-17-2012 at 02:00 PM.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:03 PM #1218
dabears!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkrats View Post
No still just you shut up, when incob asks about the pictures you don't reply.
you are more than welcome to try and make me, he asked and i answered he did not ask anyone specific i think in fact it was directed at the entire thread.

its cute seeing you defend your *** buddy like this though.
Closed Thread