PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-16-2012, 02:55 PM #43
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post
You know that computer you used to type this message with? Well, you can thank this man for letting you do so...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_De...uter_scientist)

Or how about when someone suffers a severe injury and needs blood? Thanks to Charles Richard Drew, we have a place where we store blood for those in need.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_R._Drew

Gas masks were invented by a black person. (Garrett Morgan)

The mailbox was invented by a black person. (Philip B. Downing)

The traffic signal (traffic lights) was first patented by a black person. (Garrett Morgan again)

I mean... come on now...
DUUURRR HUURURRRRR PEANUT BUTTAH WAS MADE BY A DARK GUY HEERRRR DERRRRR

Amazing, you can fit all of the achievements of an entire race spanned out through thousands of years, in a single paragraph or less. Or do what the U.S.A. does, and put the same 6 or 7 accomplishments worthy of notice on repeat for the month of February ( Just a reminder citizens, those apes who just caused your home to go down in value by moving in next door did some good things too!)

-Said nobody, ever.

"Originally posted by drgonzo: That doesn't make sense, the people with the most interaction and dependence on government have the most significant stakes and should have the vote if anyone. People who reject government and do not use government services should be denied the vote if anything." ^^FAIL

"Originally posted by Rebeltilldeath3: When I think geocities I think ****ty tiled background and sparkly titles. Think of a minority's myspace page."
EPAPressure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-16-2012, 02:57 PM #44
licence2kill
POOP

bask in the glory of white ethnic identity politics that has consumed the modern republican party!
licence2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:58 PM #45
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamest91 View Post
And how do you plan to reform a majority of the minority populations?
I told legatus I don't know. Though, I will say a little censorship goes a long way.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:58 PM #46
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

I still have that $100. Anyone's money right now.

-Said nobody, ever.

"Originally posted by drgonzo: That doesn't make sense, the people with the most interaction and dependence on government have the most significant stakes and should have the vote if anyone. People who reject government and do not use government services should be denied the vote if anything." ^^FAIL

"Originally posted by Rebeltilldeath3: When I think geocities I think ****ty tiled background and sparkly titles. Think of a minority's myspace page."
Old 11-16-2012, 03:12 PM #47
custar

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treghc View Post
What a stupid, pathetic point to make. Yeah, we would've gotten there eventually. Eventually, Nigeria will have fusion power plants and lasers that can destroy entire planets. What matters is that we got it sooner rather than later.
As a forum captain (of another forum, I realize), can you trace the IP of that account to see whose alternate account that is?

custar

"That the said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United states who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms..."
Samuel Adams
Ave Caesar Obama! Tributituri ad moritus te salutant.

Looking for Action Markers Diadem Tanks for sale

Old feedback thread
custar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:33 PM #48
Space Pope

EPA is stupid AND a racist. Who would have guessed.
Space Pope is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:35 PM #49
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by EPAPressure View Post
Eh, I dunno. I've seen Haitian immigrants who put their all into a subject and usually outdo most of the suburban white kids in classes. It's more of a "how bad do you want it" thing. Kids in the ghetto will never change, America's blacks are next to worthless at this point. All they do is breed more failure with each other, just like in the home land. If someone can show me 10 citites in the world that are 90+% black that are prosperous, filled with culture, low crime, and modern, I will paypal you $100. No srs, show me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamest91 View Post
The big red writing in ur sig is a little disturbing, but I agree with your comment. Unfortunately a large majority of African American families have wrecked families and bad parenting. Others have it to, but I mean come on. Like 70% of African American mother births are in to poverty or with single parenthood.

In the words of psychologists everywhere.... Kids behavior and outcomes of prosperity or gangs, violence, uncaring attitude, death, etc starts with bad parenting
I blame rap music. I blame AM's great great great great grand parents. We wouldn't be reading about this if it wasn't for them and their friends.

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:37 PM #50
Legatus
Sovereign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
Excellent question. As a white man, I am unfit to comment about any other culture but my own. I can tell you what I would do if I was given authority.
I don't think it can be done, at least not by force. Only way it will happen, if it ever does, will be organically and over the course of a long period of time for the black community.

I think the Mexicans/Latinos will close that gap in a matter of a generation or two though. They seem to have a real gung-ho attitude and a drive for their kids to do better than their forefathers, similar to Chinese-American culture in the 40's.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:41 PM #51
Treghc

Treghc is a Supporting Member
Treghc is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Treghc is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by custar View Post
As a forum captain (of another forum, I realize), can you trace the IP of that account to see whose alternate account that is?

custar
Forum captain's are not able to do such things. We really have a very limited amount of ability and, as you've recognized, it can only be done in the (sub)forums we're assigned to.

Tarsier Slave

We are Sapien
Treghc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:43 PM #52
Space Pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legatus View Post
I don't think it can be done, at least not by force. Only way it will happen, if it ever does, will be organically and over the course of a long period of time for the black community.

I think the Mexicans/Latinos will close that gap in a matter of a generation or two though. They seem to have a real gung-ho attitude and a drive for their kids to do better than their forefathers, similar to Chinese-American culture in the 40's.
That is typical of any recently-emigrated culture. These people came here for a reason, and that was to find a better life, and they are highly motivated to do so. They provide that same motivation to their children. After enough time that starts to wear out and the complacency starts.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:44 PM #53
Space Pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by custar View Post

custar
Animal Mother has been around posting stupid **** about a lot of things for quite some time. The fact that he and EPA are racists is not surprising.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:51 PM #54
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legatus View Post

A nudge wouldn't hurt. You could do it indirectly. Make divorce hard to get. Censor anything that promotes the opposite of virtuous behavior. These are things that extend well beyond the black or Latino cultures.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:54 PM #55
Space Pope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
A nudge wouldn't hurt. You could do it indirectly. Make divorce hard to get. Censor anything that promotes the opposite of virtuous behavior. These are things that extend well beyond the black or Latino cultures.
It used to be that having a child out of wedlock was one of the least socially acceptable things you can do. Sexual promiscuity was absolutely shameful. Drug use was reserved for criminals and undesirables. Now these things are all but encouraged.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:59 PM #56
Iamamartianchurch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Pope View Post
It used to be that having a child out of wedlock was one of the least socially acceptable things you can do. Sexual promiscuity was absolutely shameful. Drug use was reserved for criminals and undesirables. Now these things are all but encouraged.
That's exactly my point. We underestimate the power of peer pressure.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:01 PM #57
licence2kill
POOP

who's space pope?
Old 11-16-2012, 04:10 PM #58
Space Pope

Me.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:20 PM #59
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

Nobody can show 10 prosperous all black district in the U.S.

How about the world?

Can't? Just label me "raaaaaaaccccciiiiiiiiiist". Pathetic.

-Said nobody, ever.

Old 11-16-2012, 04:22 PM #60
Matt.is.back2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPAPressure
Nobody can show a prosperous all black district in the U.S.

How about the world?

Can't? Just label me "raaaaaaaccccciiiiiiiiiist". Pathetic.
If a district were filled with people like you, it wouldn't be considered a success either, just so you know.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:22 PM #61
Stagger Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal_Mother View Post
Oh, thank God for the mailbox. How could we have gotten by without it?
Before modern mailboxes we had bowls of broken glass the mailman was required to shove his hand into. Who invented them? A white man.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:22 PM #62
EPAPressure
Jobs are for immigrants

I make more than you Mathew. Also I'm not blinded by "fairness" in society like a squawking beta male ***** you have exposed yourself as. Next please.

-Said nobody, ever.

Old 11-16-2012, 04:30 PM #63
licence2kill
POOP

I hope Tuff sees this thread.