Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2012, 10:27 AM #43
OHIO FTW
Gunnin' down that snake
 
OHIO FTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: 50 Snake
OHIO FTW owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
OHIO FTW supports Team VICIOUS
OHIO FTW supports Team VICIOUS
OHIO FTW supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme View Post
No matter what activity anyone choses to participate in there will be "high end" gear and there will be mediocre gear.

The "high end" gear will usually always be the "trendy" gear as that is what the pro's will use. Everyone wants to be like their role model so they will want and if they have the means to they will purchase the "trendy" or as some would say "high end" gear.

In the younger age group it will not be cool to sport the mediocre gear because if "x" dont use it and uses -insert name brand here- it is the best gear out thus making any other brand of gear mediocre. That is why you see teens wearing "high end" gear. It happens in almost every sport. You dont see basketball players rocking shoes from wal-mart, at a high school basketball game you dont see the players rocking shoes from wal-mart either.

Then, you have the people who had parents that could not afford the "high end" gear for them when they were growing up. All they had was mediocre, they worked with what the had, and usually end up becoming the better player as they know how to fudge through screw ups because their mediocre gear was usually just that, mediocre.

Now, those people grow up, get good jobs because they strive for a better life. They buy all their "high end" gear that they didn't get as a kid. Then they look at other teens that are rocking it, realize how hard they had to work to get it, and get pissed. Thus, causing the "looking down on teens with high end gear."

Bottom line, if you had a ****ty childhood, dont take it out on the kid that has better stuff than you had or have. It is not his fault your parents were ****ing scrubs and did nothing with their lives. Maybe if your father would of wrapped his dick or paid more attention in school he could of gotten a better job.
Hahaha
__________________
TMG Ratpack #19
TMG Outlaws #19

Last edited by OHIO FTW : 11-16-2012 at 03:43 PM.
OHIO FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:55 PM #44
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND
 
2pipes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Houston, TX
2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme
No matter what activity anyone choses to participate in there will be "high end" gear and there will be mediocre gear.

BLAH BLAH BLAH......


Bottom line, if you had a sh***** childhood, dont take it out on the kid that has better stuff than you had or have. It is not his fault your parents were F***ing scrubs and did nothing with their lives. Maybe if your father would of wrapped his dick or paid more attention in school he could of gotten a better job.
Wow how is this not considered trolling.

OK I'll take your bait. I am a Navy Vet, and just finished my Doctor of Pharmacy degree. Currently studying for my licensure exam ie NO JOB. For the past several years my family of 6 has survived....no scrapped by on the meager salary my wife earned and even my parents helped. Sucks to see yourself as a leach on the throat of everyone you love. I studied in school. Hell I defended this country so you are free to spout your crap whenever and wherever you see fit, but I have that right too.

So here goes....

I have no problem with Teens with high end gears. My problem is with punks that run there mouths regardless of skill level. I am not jealous that I currently can't afford that high end gear myself as that time will come. But to suggest in this economy that the financial status of everyone is their own fault is ill informed.

It is bullies like you that pushed me to excel in school. Hope your parents gave you a great childhood filled with lots of STUFF because mine gave me a good work ethic and I will succeed in life because of it.

RECAP
Don't hate teens with high end gear.
Don't even dislike teens, in general, as this sport is loaded with them.

Don't like people that curse or insult others to make themselves feel better about themselves. Which coincidently is the same type of people this post is trying to identify in paintball.
__________________
CUSTOM CARBON FIBER HOPPERS and GUNS SPIRES click below
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4040966
Luxe MOB

Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:29 PM #45
p8ntballfreek790
carpe noctum
 
p8ntballfreek790's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Htown, TX
p8ntballfreek790 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
p8ntballfreek790 supports Team VICIOUS
p8ntballfreek790 plays in the APPA D4 division
I pay for all my stuff on my own dime.

Here's what I hate:

Mom, will you buy me this new gun called a Luxe? If I want to be good I have to have it!
Yes dear, we wouldn't want you to be at a disadvantage to all the older kids.

Seriously, kids like that piss me off.

there are several 14/15 year olds at my local field shooting geo3's, luxes, and CSL's...makes me sick...the worst part? they are still terrible, they wipe ALL THE TIME, and they have a general ignorance to what good sportsmanship is supposed to be.
__________________
TRUST
p8ntballfreek790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:34 PM #46
offthahorse
 
 
offthahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Fayetteville NC
offthahorse has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
offthahorse has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
eventually theyll get tired of it and unload them for cheap. perfect opportunity for you to swoop in and pick em up cheap.
offthahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:38 PM #47
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pipes View Post
Wow how is this not considered trolling.

OK I'll take your bait. I am a Navy Vet, and just finished my Doctor of Pharmacy degree. Currently studying for my licensure exam ie NO JOB. For the past several years my family of 6 has survived....no scrapped by on the meager salary my wife earned and even my parents helped. Sucks to see yourself as a leach on the throat of everyone you love. I studied in school. Hell I defended this country so you are free to spout your crap whenever and wherever you see fit, but I have that right too.

So here goes....

I have no problem with Teens with high end gears. My problem is with punks that run there mouths regardless of skill level. I am not jealous that I currently can't afford that high end gear myself as that time will come. But to suggest in this economy that the financial status of everyone is their own fault is ill informed.

It is bullies like you that pushed me to excel in school. Hope your parents gave you a great childhood filled with lots of STUFF because mine gave me a good work ethic and I will succeed in life because of it.

RECAP
Don't hate teens with high end gear.
Don't even dislike teens, in general, as this sport is loaded with them.

Don't like people that curse or insult others to make themselves feel better about themselves. Which coincidently is the same type of people this post is trying to identify in paintball.
OK, take the bait. Just so you know and I am sure you don't care, you're not talking to a kid. You're talking to someone in their late 20's so don't hold back out of fear of talking to a kid.

First, thank you for serving. I cannot take that away from you. However, it gets pretty old when people throw that in your face, "I fought for your freedom." Ok, Thank you, I appreciate that. HOWEVER, that was YOUR choice. Once again, not taking it away from you, just pointing out that, that is a choice YOU made. Thank you.

Second, I'm sorry but chances are your wife didn't pop out all 4 kids at one time. Its pretty safe to assume that in most households that didnt just happen to them either. So, back to what I originally said. WRAP your dick. You didnt realize the cost after the 1st, 2nd, 3rd kid? BUT, you still kept having them willfully knowing you cannot and could not support them. Does that seem smart to you? Sure as **** doesn't to me.

Third, my parents gave me tons of stuff, I loved every minute of my childhood. However, you better believe the second I took it for granted and put anyone down because I was more fortunate, my father would give the less fortunate kid everything I had.

Fourth, they gave me a good work ethic as well. They also helped me along the way develop common sense. If I can't afford something, I dont do it. Thus going back to what I said. A child can be a financial burden, you have a SINGLE income but yet you still keep having kids? Seriously, do I have to point out that its your fault one more time?
__________________
1/1 acid washed splashed luxe 2.0... No BL, No axes. If you have a negative IDC how high your feedback is. You're shipping 1st
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4048044

NOBAMA

Last edited by rexisme : 11-16-2012 at 02:41 PM.
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 02:43 PM #48
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Why though? Why is it your business that his mother will buy him that gun? Because your mother will not? I'm having trouble understanding why its any of your business what goes on in their household.
__________________
1/1 acid washed splashed luxe 2.0... No BL, No axes. If you have a negative IDC how high your feedback is. You're shipping 1st
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4048044

NOBAMA
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:06 PM #49
ElJefe13
 
 
ElJefe13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Utah
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
ElJefe13 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme

OK, take the bait. Just so you know and I am sure you don't care, you're not talking to a kid. You're talking to someone in their late 20's so don't hold back out of fear of talking to a kid.

First, thank you for serving. I cannot take that away from you. However, it gets pretty old when people throw that in your face, "I fought for your freedom." Ok, Thank you, I appreciate that. HOWEVER, that was YOUR choice. Once again, not taking it away from you, just pointing out that, that is a choice YOU made. Thank you.

Second, I'm sorry but chances are your wife didn't pop out all 4 kids at one time. Its pretty safe to assume that in most households that didnt just happen to them either. So, back to what I originally said. WRAP your dick. You didnt realize the cost after the 1st, 2nd, 3rd kid? BUT, you still kept having them willfully knowing you cannot and could not support them. Does that seem smart to you? Sure as **** doesn't to me.

A child can be a financial burden, you have a SINGLE income but yet you still keep having kids? Seriously, do I have to point out that its your fault one more time?
You're really starting to annoy me. Are you seriously saying its his fault that because children were more important to his wife and him than paintball? You're just looking for things to troll on.
__________________
Women are like Wookies; you always let them win.
ElJefe13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:30 PM #50
p8ntballfreek790
carpe noctum
 
p8ntballfreek790's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Htown, TX
p8ntballfreek790 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
p8ntballfreek790 supports Team VICIOUS
p8ntballfreek790 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJefe13 View Post
You're really starting to annoy me. Are you seriously saying its his fault that because children were more important to his wife and him than paintball? You're just looking for things to troll on.
seriously, this rex guy must feel a massive sense of entitlement to be able to talk to someone like that.
__________________
TRUST
p8ntballfreek790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:42 PM #51
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElJefe13 View Post
You're really starting to annoy me. Are you seriously saying its his fault that because children were more important to his wife and him than paintball? You're just looking for things to troll on.
Read much? I will try to answer this the best I can because I'm not too sure what you are trying to state. I do not speak broken english. I am saying that his financial status is his own fault. He knew he did not have a job at some point during/while having the children yet still kept having children. Do you realize how much it cost to pay for 1 child? Let alone 4?

Entitlement? The only thing I feel entitled to is my paycheck that I worked for. From the job I got because I decided you know what, maybe it would be smart to further my education. Get a good job with a good salary, start a foundation to build a family on. But whatever.... I do not deserve anything other than what I worked for

I hate when people get jealous because of what people have. Your life is exactly that YOUR life. It is what you make out of it. Your family set the standard of life you would have from the go, its time for someone to break the cycle. Maybe his 4 children will learn from his mistakes and be more fortunate.
__________________
1/1 acid washed splashed luxe 2.0... No BL, No axes. If you have a negative IDC how high your feedback is. You're shipping 1st
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4048044

NOBAMA

Last edited by rexisme : 11-16-2012 at 04:23 PM.
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:44 PM #52
OHIO FTW
Gunnin' down that snake
 
OHIO FTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: 50 Snake
OHIO FTW owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
OHIO FTW supports Team VICIOUS
OHIO FTW supports Team VICIOUS
OHIO FTW supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pipes View Post
Wow how is this not considered trolling.

OK I'll take your bait. I am a Navy Vet, and just finished my Doctor of Pharmacy degree. Currently studying for my licensure exam ie NO JOB. For the past several years my family of 6 has survived....no scrapped by on the meager salary my wife earned and even my parents helped. Sucks to see yourself as a leach on the throat of everyone you love. I studied in school. Hell I defended this country so you are free to spout your crap whenever and wherever you see fit, but I have that right too.

So here goes....

I have no problem with Teens with high end gears. My problem is with punks that run there mouths regardless of skill level. I am not jealous that I currently can't afford that high end gear myself as that time will come. But to suggest in this economy that the financial status of everyone is their own fault is ill informed.

It is bullies like you that pushed me to excel in school. Hope your parents gave you a great childhood filled with lots of STUFF because mine gave me a good work ethic and I will succeed in life because of it.

RECAP
Don't hate teens with high end gear.
Don't even dislike teens, in general, as this sport is loaded with them.

Don't like people that curse or insult others to make themselves feel better about themselves. Which coincidently is the same type of people this post is trying to identify in paintball.
Amen


And rex, who are you to go around talking like you know everyones financial status? The reason he says he cant get highend gear is because he probably has his priorities different than yours. Honestly, noone cares what you have to say, and its totally irrelavent to the subject. Quit acting like a know-it-all
__________________
TMG Ratpack #19
TMG Outlaws #19

Last edited by OHIO FTW : 11-16-2012 at 03:49 PM.
OHIO FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:06 PM #53
offthahorse
 
 
offthahorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Fayetteville NC
offthahorse has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
offthahorse has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
It has nothing to do with high end gear or even paintball, it has everything to do with priorities and smart decisions.

The problem is that too many people dont know their own financial situation. Love doesnt pay the rent. Noone is saying he should kill his family, just that maybe he should have waited till he was in a more stable position before even STARTING a family.
offthahorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:07 PM #54
OHIO FTW
Gunnin' down that snake
 
OHIO FTW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: 50 Snake
OHIO FTW owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
OHIO FTW supports Team VICIOUS
OHIO FTW supports Team VICIOUS
OHIO FTW supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by p8ntballfreek790 View Post
I pay for all my stuff on my own dime.

there are several 14/15 year olds at my local field shooting geo3's, luxes, and CSL's...makes me sick...
This is basically what this thread is about. Its aimed towards people like this. Im 15 and i have a luxe. Does that make you sick? Damn.... And you mention how they were cheaters and bragged but why say this?

Edit: i ALSO pay for my stuff. And yeah i dont pay bills, but do i need to? No. I still save, but i also spend like anyother normal person would do
__________________
TMG Ratpack #19
TMG Outlaws #19
OHIO FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:28 PM #55
Mark4104
 
 
Mark4104's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: 610 "pistolvania"
Mark4104 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Mark4104 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Mark4104 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
It's more so towards the teens that come out with all top of the line stuff that mommy and daddy bought them after 1 time of playing then they get on the field and can't figure out how to use something and don't understand the basic fundamentals of a game I've played with younger teens who were really good I guess you gotta earn your keep
__________________
markboykas@yahoo.com thats my pay pal for you to pay me or donate to my cause in life

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...618&highlight=
Mark4104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:33 PM #56
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
I dont know every single persons financial status. I was responding to him due to the information he provided. I broke it all down previously of how it usually goes down when people look down on teen players with nice gear.

Which is why this is being stated, if someone is jealous because of what someone else has. It is because they cannot have it. They cannot have it because they cannot afford it. They look down or "hate on" teen ballers because the teens have what they wish they did.

By the way, do you as a teen realize how stupid it sounds when you say, "dont hate?"
__________________
1/1 acid washed splashed luxe 2.0... No BL, No axes. If you have a negative IDC how high your feedback is. You're shipping 1st
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4048044

NOBAMA
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 04:55 PM #57
p8ntballfreek790
carpe noctum
 
p8ntballfreek790's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Htown, TX
p8ntballfreek790 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
p8ntballfreek790 supports Team VICIOUS
p8ntballfreek790 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHIO FTW View Post
This is basically what this thread is about. Its aimed towards people like this. Im 15 and i have a luxe. Does that make you sick? Damn.... And you mention how they were cheaters and bragged but why say this?

Edit: i ALSO pay for my stuff. And yeah i dont pay bills, but do i need to? No. I still save, but i also spend like anyother normal person would do
if you read above where I said that, it's spoiled kids with a sense of entitlement that make me sick.

edit: if you're going to argue a quote, and you don't use the whole quote so there's missing context, it doesn't make your argument better. It makes you sound like Mitt Romney.
__________________
TRUST

Last edited by p8ntballfreek790 : 11-16-2012 at 04:59 PM.
p8ntballfreek790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:17 PM #58
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND
 
2pipes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Houston, TX
2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme View Post
OK, take the bait. Just so you know and I am sure you don't care, you're not talking to a kid. You're talking to someone in their late 20's so don't hold back out of fear of talking to a kid.

First, thank you for serving. I cannot take that away from you. However, it gets pretty old when people throw that in your face, "I fought for your freedom." Ok, Thank you, I appreciate that. HOWEVER, that was YOUR choice. Once again, not taking it away from you, just pointing out that, that is a choice YOU made. Thank you.

Second, I'm sorry but chances are your wife didn't pop out all 4 kids at one time. Its pretty safe to assume that in most households that didnt just happen to them either. So, back to what I originally said. WRAP your dick. You didnt realize the cost after the 1st, 2nd, 3rd kid? BUT, you still kept having them willfully knowing you cannot and could not support them. Does that seem smart to you? Sure as **** doesn't to me.

Third, my parents gave me tons of stuff, I loved every minute of my childhood. However, you better believe the second I took it for granted and put anyone down because I was more fortunate, my father would give the less fortunate kid everything I had.

Fourth, they gave me a good work ethic as well. They also helped me along the way develop common sense. If I can't afford something, I dont do it. Thus going back to what I said. A child can be a financial burden, you have a SINGLE income but yet you still keep having kids? Seriously, do I have to point out that its your fault one more time?
How dare you sir. I was injured in the line of duty. How did I choose to have my left leg amputated and surgerically reattached? 8 more surgeries to fix the problems with the first. How did I throw my service in your face? Plus, why are you being defensive? I was on active duty when everyone of my children was born and 10 years left before my retirement. Misfortune struck I was medically discharged, and I needed new skills that didn't require a fully functional leg. I really take offense at your comment at how many children I have, and how I had each without any idea how I was going to support them. I supported my family for many years and then I was injured and could not. I had to find new skills. I did and within a month I will be done with school and employed.

As far as smart I think I am above average as I now hold doctorate.
__________________
CUSTOM CARBON FIBER HOPPERS and GUNS SPIRES click below
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4040966
Luxe MOB

Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:30 PM #59
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Alaska
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme View Post
I dont know every single persons financial status. I was responding to him due to the information he provided. I broke it all down previously of how it usually goes down when people look down on teen players with nice gear.

Which is why this is being stated, if someone is jealous because of what someone else has. It is because they cannot have it. They cannot have it because they cannot afford it. They look down or "hate on" teen ballers because the teens have what they wish they did.

By the way, do you as a teen realize how stupid it sounds when you say, "dont hate?"
It is arrogance that pisses most of us off. Jealousy? Ha, you wish we were jealous. Not everyone is materialistic.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 11-16-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:17 PM #60
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pipes View Post
How dare you sir. I was injured in the line of duty. How did I choose to have my left leg amputated and surgerically reattached? 8 more surgeries to fix the problems with the first. How did I throw my service in your face? Plus, why are you being defensive? I was on active duty when everyone of my children was born and 10 years left before my retirement. Misfortune struck I was medically discharged, and I needed new skills that didn't require a fully functional leg. I really take offense at your comment at how many children I have, and how I had each without any idea how I was going to support them. I supported my family for many years and then I was injured and could not. I had to find new skills. I did and within a month I will be done with school and employed.

As far as smart I think I am above average as I now hold doctorate.
Congrats on the doctorate. Like I said, thank you for your service but, you did know going into the service that you possibly would get injured/killed, I appreciate and thank you but in no way do I feel sorry for you. Which I know that is not what you were going for. You were just stating, as am I. Every choice you make in life has a consequence. Your life played out based on your decisions and now you are feeling the repercussions of said decisions.

You have trouble finding a job due to your injury. But, you can still play paintball.... Interesting.

I typed A LOT more than this and deleted it. I will not dig any further into this. I do have more to say and if you care to hear it, pm me and I will. But I do not believe you should have to justify your situation to me. I am afterall, just one person on the internet.
__________________
1/1 acid washed splashed luxe 2.0... No BL, No axes. If you have a negative IDC how high your feedback is. You're shipping 1st
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4048044

NOBAMA

Last edited by rexisme : 11-16-2012 at 06:21 PM.
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:19 PM #61
rexisme
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NWI *219*
Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subterfuge View Post
It is arrogance that pisses most of us off. Jealousy? Ha, you wish we were jealous. Not everyone is materialistic.
I don't wish you were jealous, I have nothing to prove to you or anybody else. I hope noone is jealous of me. Thats pretty ****ing sad if some people over the internet are jealous of what I have in real life...
__________________
1/1 acid washed splashed luxe 2.0... No BL, No axes. If you have a negative IDC how high your feedback is. You're shipping 1st
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4048044

NOBAMA
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:55 PM #62
2pipes
Legend in my own MIND
 
2pipes's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Houston, TX
2pipes owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2pipes supports Team VICIOUS
2pipes has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
2pipes supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme

Congrats on the doctorate. Like I said, thank you for your service but, you did know going into the service that you possibly would get injured/killed, I appreciate and thank you but in no way do I feel sorry for you. Which I know that is not what you were going for. You were just stating, as am I. Every choice you make in life has a consequence. Your life played out based on your decisions and now you are feeling the repercussions of said decisions.

You have trouble finding a job due to your injury. But, you can still play paintball.... Interesting.

I typed A LOT more than this and deleted it. I will not dig any further into this. I do have more to say and if you care to hear it, pm me and I will. But I do not believe you should have to justify your situation to me. I am afterall, just one person on the internet.
HAD trouble finding job. Went to school and graduated to get a job not physically taxing. As for playing paintball, sure do. I walk pretty fast. I don't dive, don't run, but play as well as the I can and within my limits.
__________________
CUSTOM CARBON FIBER HOPPERS and GUNS SPIRES click below
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4040966
Luxe MOB

Ronnie Dixon fan club #30
2pipes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:23 PM #63
LittleMidget17
Proud Luxe Owner
 
LittleMidget17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Tampa, Florida
Annual Supporting Member
LittleMidget17 plays in the PSP
LittleMidget17 plays in the APPA D4 division
I think half the people in here are white trash, and are just trying to see who has the bigger E-Penis by arguing
__________________
Royal Flush D3
LittleMidget17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump