PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-15-2012, 11:24 AM #1
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
DM6 eyes.... pmr fit?

Does anyone know if PMR eyes will work in a DM6?

I used to have a DM6 but sold it and the medium repair kit. A guy I know at the local field uses a DM6 and the eyes went out on it. I still have my old PMR and a repair kit w/ spare eyes in it.

I know it wouldn't hurt to try and see (which I would do if I still had my dm6) but does anyone know if they would fit or not? I dont want to give them to him and then they get all fubar because they dont fit and me be out the set of eyes (in case I need them or to just keep in the spare kit in case a future buyer of the PMR has issues).

But if they do fit, I know he doesnt have very much loot and gets by with what he can so he can just play, I'll give them to him. Anyone know?
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-15-2012, 01:10 PM #2
speedy2k4
BSH University

Annual Supporting Member
speedy2k4 is a Supporting Member
speedy2k4 is BST Legit
Only the DM6 eyes work with the DM6 "self cleaning" inserts. You can use other Dye eye harnesses without the inserts, but the PMR uses a ribbon cable rather than a traditional wiring harness and won't plug in to the DM6 board.
speedy2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:01 AM #3
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedy2k4 View Post
Only the DM6 eyes work with the DM6 "self cleaning" inserts. You can use other Dye eye harnesses without the inserts, but the PMR uses a ribbon cable rather than a traditional wiring harness and won't plug in to the DM6 board.
Thank you very much.
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote