Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-15-2012, 11:07 PM #1
chrom3penguin (Banned)

chrom3penguin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
chrom3penguin supports Team VICIOUS
chrom3penguin supports Pev's Paintball
ego 9 eye problem

i have a ego 9 and sunday it started only letting me shoot to 8 bps. i have cleaned the eyes and breach thoroughly and it still isnt going over 8.

any suggestions?
chrom3penguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-16-2012, 03:12 AM #2
SpanksIPB

SpanksIPB owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SpanksIPB owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Try a new high quality alkaline battery if you haven't already. Double check that the eyes are plugged in(I've forgotten to plug in wire in the past). Then check the eye wires for visible breaks or pinches in the wires and that the connector on the wire is securely attached and the wires haven't pulled out or loosened. Check that the clear plastic on the eyes is clear and undamaged. After that check the pins in the socket of the eye connector on the board as well as the rest of the board for damage or corrosion.
SpanksIPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:27 AM #3
7lash
Taking it up a LeVe1

has been a member for 10 years
7lash works for a Paintball manufacturer
7lash plays in the PSP
7lash owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Assuming that it is a stock breech sensor and stock board ->

Does the display indicate the presence of a ball (o) when an object is in the breech? Does it indicate an empty breech ( ) when there is nothing in the breech?

If not, check the sensor holes for dirt/shell; check that the sensors point into the breech; check the breech sensor wires for damage; check the connector on the board for damage or paint/dirt.

If so, check that the red sensor is on the right side of the breech and the black sensor is on the left; check that the paint does not have a clear shell which the breech sensor is seeing through.
7lash is offline   Reply With Quote