Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-15-2012, 08:21 PM #1
Shadow7874

Need some quick help with hollowpoint bolt settings.

Hey guys, I havent played paintball in well over a year but a while back I bought a Deadly Winds BOB body and a hollow point bolt. I havent had a chance to do any tuning to my ion since then and Im supposed to play paintball this saturday.

Will the settings change much with such a lighter bolt? If so, what would you guys recommend for the settings (ball park). Its stock aside from the body/bolt/trigger.

I know it will take some fine tuning but if someone with a similar setup could advise me and get me close that would help greatly.
Shadow7874 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-15-2012, 09:41 PM #2
WillIbe

Grease it up, put a fresh battery in it, and go use it. Bring home a full tank of air and then try tuning it. If all settings are stock it should work just fine this saturday.
"Originally posted by PBMT: Oh, and btw, you worrying about grammar on internet forums is like watching a special olympics race judge yelling at a contestant for going outside of his lines on the track...no one cares and you look like an idiot doing so."
WillIbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:29 AM #3
zackattack9909
Sucka Free Sunday

zackattack9909 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
zackattack9909 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
zackattack9909 supports Team VICIOUS
zackattack9909 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
lower the dwell. i actually own a DW hollowpoint (albeit, the latest version), and i had to lower my dwell quite a bit for the bolt to even cycle.
zackattack9909 is offline   Reply With Quote