PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-15-2012, 10:03 AM #1
ForeverZero143
Pump Revolution

ForeverZero143 works for a Paintball manufacturer
ForeverZero143 plays in the APPA D4 division
Question of rarity (frame in particular)

Hey whats up guys. Ive been out of the semi-cocker game for awhile and i recently traded my pump gun to one of my really close friends for this beasty right here. I used this gun about a year ago and i LOVED IT and had to have it. A few questions i have concerning this marker.

1. What is the current rarity of the CCM slider frames? I know at one point they were in high demand but i know paintball is constantly evolving in terms of whats hot and whats not.

2. Right now im rocking a stock 3-way from an 04 pro stock. Any suggestions on an upgraded replacement. Im thinking about a shocktech but im always open to professional advice.

3. If anybody can throw out a value on this set-up that would be awesome.

Thank you guys so much for sharing your knowledge with me

ForeverZero143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-15-2012, 11:21 AM #2
rschoi_75

Annual Supporting Member
rschoi_75 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
rschoi_75 is attending Decay of Nations VII
Nice marker.

1) The CCM 86 slider is quite rare. People will pay $100 for just the frame.

2) If you like the trigger pull, no need to change. If you want to upgrade, get either a black ST bomb or Belsales hollowpoint to shorten the trigger pull.

3) Value is about $320-$350 as it stands.
Its a solid marker, but its missing a lot of original part, and the ano pattern is mismatched (maybe done on purpose... I don't know). Had it been all original, I'd say $400-$450.
rschoi_75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:00 PM #3
Dk-79
SCHWING!

has been a member for 10 years
Dk-79 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
I bought a palmer quickswitch a few years back after a customer had one on his 02VF, and now I don't want to use any other three way. They really are that good.

My bomb would shred the little pink marshmallow based orings all.the.time. It was infuriating.
Dk-79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:12 PM #4
ForeverZero143
Pump Revolution

ForeverZero143 works for a Paintball manufacturer
ForeverZero143 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by rschoi_75 View Post
Nice marker.

2) If you like the trigger pull, no need to change. If you want to upgrade, get either a black ST bomb or Belsales hollowpoint to shorten the trigger pull.

Its a solid marker, but its missing a lot of original part, and the ano pattern is mismatched (maybe done on purpose... I don't know). Had it been all original, I'd say $400-$450.
in terms of replacement inners (if i ever need) Standard S5 internals from ccm will work?
ForeverZero143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:23 PM #5
rschoi_75

Annual Supporting Member
rschoi_75 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
rschoi_75 is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dk-79 View Post
I bought a palmer quickswitch a few years back after a customer had one on his 02VF, and now I don't want to use any other three way. They really are that good.

My bomb would shred the little pink marshmallow based orings all.the.time. It was infuriating.
Always had good luck with Palmers as well. Great products. But I never shredded a bomb o-ring. maybe your shaft was warped and caused friction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverZero143 View Post
in terms of replacement inners (if i ever need) Standard S5 internals from ccm will work?
Yes.

Also, just a note, but if you ever decide to pump it, make sure you have the newer Series 5 valve installed (or another all metal valve). The older S5 valve used a delrin pin/seal, which was too light and caused "burping" when pumped. Other branded valves will work too. wgp, belsales, aka, freeflow, ans, etc...
rschoi_75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:40 AM #6
addicted2dunes

addicted2dunes has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by rschoi_75 View Post
Nice marker.

I'd say $300 range, I just sold a mint all original S5 and only got $275 for it, yours has a little more value (body wise) because it is undrilled....

Old 11-22-2012, 03:30 AM #7
YeloSno
Breadloser

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
He also has some really nice high end pneumatics on it.

I'd suggest a TASO, ST Bomb, PPS QuickSwitch, CCM or Belsales HollowPoint 3-Way.

If you ever switch the valve, just get a Tornado. I'm bent on the fact that nothing will beat it aside from an MQ2, which you can't run on a mechanical anyways.

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

My Current Top TradeBait
BKAYBKEJHFJK FIRE SALE!

It's a ****ing graphite IZE Flex for sale! WOW.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by Insane_Vendetta: "We used to be schizophrentic, but now we agree.""
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:20 PM #8
dbkid0486

Belsales Hollowpoint > everything else

ClosedBoltBallers
dbkid0486 is offline   Reply With Quote