C-Kidder owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
C-Kidder supports Team VICIOUS
C-Kidder supports DLX Technology
C-Kidder owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrguy View Post
How am I clearly wrong? With voicing my opinions and experience?

I knew a place which would stay open till midnight during the week if you we're there to play. They have since closed down but I do know other fields that will rent early/late for team practices. However It's not on their websites or advertised.

How am I an ignorant moron? I really don't see anywhere in my posts in which that could be said.

Everyone in this thread is here simply to provide their opinions of the two loaders not to prove ones superior.
Your a moron and you make me sad for your family... Your the reason why Canadians get a bad name you can't even read. Look at what the question is in the original post instead of ranting some some angry nerd.

I am a Canadian but I ship from Washington USA

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...239&highlight= OLD Feedback +2 -0
C-Kidder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:02 PM #24
Dep
its paintball.settle down

Annual Supporting Member
Dep is BST Trusted
Dep is playing at Living Legends VII
Dep owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Dep owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Dep is for the Gunfight
Ooooooo
Dep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:28 PM #25
B BoP

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Kidder View Post
Your a moron and you make me sad for your family... Your the reason why Canadians get a bad name you can't even read. Look at what the question is in the original post instead of ranting some some angry nerd.
"Your a moron", lol...

I have a virtue'd Rotor and I hate it. I've only used it once but the thing wouldn't feed at least 4-5 times on Sunday. I'd rather sell this **** and get a z2 or Spire honestly.
Virtue Paintball
|O'HARE Paintball Park |
B BoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:29 PM #26
AllWowNoSham
Free Agent

AllWowNoSham plays in the APPA D5 division
AllWowNoSham has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
O **** son. NO U DID NOT!! **** just got real
AllWowNoSham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:00 PM #27
aresfiend
Snake player McFatass

aresfiend plays in the APPA D4 division
aresfiend has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend supports Empire
Quote:
Since when do Canadians get a bad name? You're also the one ranting like an angry nerd... Chill the **** out and quit arguing when you're obviously just a fanboy.

That being said, I prefer the Spire. I hate rotors. The feedport is small, they jam often (for me), and they take a while to clean. NOT worth it when I'm only playing 12.5/15 bps when I could have more paint to break shoot with and not be jamming and when I do get a hopper break that's quick enough to clean out with a rag and get back on the field.
aresfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:07 AM #28
Dep

Annual Supporting Member
Dep is BST Trusted
Dep is for the Gunfight
Is anyone scoring this fight? I think its a close match.
I think Team Jacob has a slight edge over Team Edward
Old 11-14-2012, 07:08 AM #29
AllWowNoSham
Free Agent

AllWowNoSham plays in the APPA D5 division
AllWowNoSham has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Idk bro Edward has got some skills
AllWowNoSham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:34 AM #30
bcrguy
F**k S**t Up...

bcrguy is playing at Living Legends VI
bcrguy owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Kidder

Wow you criticize me for not being able to read when your grammar is horrible. It's you're (or you are if you prefer) not your (possessive as in you own) and that argument is invalid since I am reading your comments and responding to them. The average Canadian has a better education then the average American. And I did look at the post he said tell me what you prefer and why. And that's exactly what I did. Did you check the op's question? Don't accuse me of being a moron and don't say I'm the reason Canadians look bad because we don't to most people.
Citrus Connection #88
bcrguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:49 AM #31
C-Kidder
I Kill for iK

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by B BoP View Post
"Your a moron", lol...

I have a virtue'd Rotor and I hate it. I've only used it once but the thing wouldn't feed at least 4-5 times on Sunday. I'd rather sell this **** and get a z2 or Spire honestly.
did you get off on that one? Your teacher will give you a check mark for finding the mistake. This isn't English class get a life kiddo

Old 11-14-2012, 09:55 AM #32
C-Kidder
I Kill for iK

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by aresfiend View Post
Since when do Canadians get a bad name? You're also the one ranting like an angry nerd... Chill the **** out and quit arguing when you're obviously just a fanboy.

That being said, I prefer the Spire. I hate rotors. The feedport is small, they jam often (for me), and they take a while to clean. NOT worth it when I'm only playing 12.5/15 bps when I could have more paint to break shoot with and not be jamming and when I do get a hopper break that's quick enough to clean out with a rag and get back on the field.
Fanboy defiantly not...I just have a strong opinion and I am very blunt, feel free to pm me if you want to talk some crap. Otherwise keep your dick eater to yourself and just answer the question next time.

Old 11-14-2012, 10:02 AM #33
C-Kidder
I Kill for iK

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Wow you criticize me for not being able to read when your grammar is horrible. It's you're (or you are if you prefer) not your (possessive as in you own) and that argument is invalid since I am reading your comments and responding to them. The average Canadian has a better education then the average American. And I did look at the post he said tell me what you prefer and why. And that's exactly what I did. Did you check the op's question? Don't accuse me of being a moron and don't say I'm the reason Canadians look bad because we don't to most people.
changes the subject to spelling?? English class has started take your seats children. Hahaha you can be a grammar nazi all you want it just proves your butt hurt. If you could read it says I'm Canadian so bringing america into this is pretty random but nice try another swing and a miss.

The question is what do you think is better rotor or spire. Not what do you think of your rotor?
If you can't afford to buy a spire and a rotor and compare them then you probably shouldn't be talking

If you want to continue the drama match take it to pm's I'm not doing this in a thread anymore.

Old 11-14-2012, 10:21 AM #34
Dep

Annual Supporting Member
Dep is BST Trusted
Dep is for the Gunfight
Nooooooooo
Old 11-14-2012, 10:43 AM #35
aresfiend
Snake player McFatass

aresfiend plays in the APPA D4 division
aresfiend has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
aresfiend supports Empire
Quote:
Fanboy defiantly not...I just have a strong opinion and I am very blunt, feel free to pm me if you want to talk some crap. Otherwise keep your dick eater to yourself and just answer the question next time.
Quote:
did you get off on that one? Your teacher will give you a check mark for finding the mistake. This isn't English class get a life kiddo
Quote:
changes the subject to spelling?? English class has started take your seats children. Hahaha you can be a grammar nazi all you want it just proves your butt hurt. If you could read it says I'm Canadian so bringing america into this is pretty random but nice try another swing and a miss.

The question is what do you think is better rotor or spire. Not what do you think of your rotor?
If you can't afford to buy a spire and a rotor and compare them then you probably shouldn't be talking

If you want to continue the drama match take it to pm's I'm not doing this in a thread anymore.
Looks like seone is a little sissy since they can't take getting called out in a thread and then calls everyone else butthurt when they started the argument.

C-Kidder < Logic
aresfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:45 PM #36
bcrguy
F**k S**t Up...

Quote:

i guess i should have checked your location because i do all the background checking before a internet post i guess i just mistook your arrogance and made an assumption (sorry guys, unfortunately we do have some *******es up here too) also you stated that something about giving canadians a bad name so i figured you weren't. and i did not change the subject i merely pointed out that i am perfectly literate.

yes the question what what do you like better and why and since i could not say which i liked better i simply stated why i do like what i have. unfortunately i do not have the means to go out and but the latest just to try it out.

im not going to waste my time with a pm to some arrogant douche.
Citrus Connection #88
Old 11-14-2012, 05:05 PM #37
pjerzy1
Aspiring Gun Whore

pjerzy1 is an NCPA player
pjerzy1 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Quote:
i guess i should have checked your location because i do all the background checking before a internet post i guess i just mistook your arrogance and made an assumption (sorry guys, unfortunately we do have some *******es up here too) also you stated that something about giving canadians a bad name so i figured you weren't. and i did not change the subject i merely pointed out that i am perfectly literate.

yes the question what what do you like better and why and since i could not say which i liked better i simply stated why i do like what i have. unfortunately i do not have the means to go out and but the latest just to try it out.

im not going to waste my time with a pm to some arrogant douche.
What makes me laugh is you called him out on his grammar, then in your second post you do the same thing. It may be slightly better, but not very noticeable at all. Seems like you were reaching for something to argue and have over him.

Thanks to you two for the entertainment.

Remember kids, YOUR MOUTH CANT GET PREGNANT
pjerzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:55 PM #38
taulce1
JunCTion Photography

Annual Supporting Member
taulce1 is BST Legit
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrguy

Canadians are Americans just for the record. In case you weren't aware.
taulce1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 06:11 PM #39
B BoP

Quote:
The point . < Your logic >

You shouldn't be throwing around words that demean a persons intellect while using the improper usage of your and you're, just saying.

"I helped my uncle Jack off a horse."

"I helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse."
Virtue Paintball
|O'HARE Paintball Park |
B BoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 08:13 AM #40
bcrguy
F**k S**t Up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by taulce1 View Post
Canadians are Americans just for the record. In case you weren't aware.
when i say Americans i refer to citizens of the United States of America. not to North Americans.
Citrus Connection #88
Old 11-15-2012, 09:19 AM #41
taulce1
JunCTion Photography

Annual Supporting Member
taulce1 is BST Legit
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrguy

when i say Americans i refer to citizens of the United States of America. not to North Americans.
Still not an accurate statement. On more than one point. I would consider myself an average "American" and I'm educated. Assumptions never really seem to work out.
taulce1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:54 PM #42
skateandpaint

skateandpaint is playing at Living Legends VI
skateandpaint has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
skateandpaint has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
my god this thread is whats wrong with pbnation...
skateandpaint is offline   Reply With Quote