PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-18-2012, 03:12 AM #1
NYC DIesel

RC Cars F/T

Hey guys trying to finally get my own marker to lay it down Heres the deal

1) OFNA JL10 Drift/ Touring car, fully wired with 4000kv brushless motor and ESC, top speed of 50mph. Fitted with a Porsche GT3 body it handles like a champ and will out accelerate anything with a motor. (RTR -200$)

2) Traxxas Rustler VXL 1/10 stadium truck. Comes with VXL brushless and ESC along with upgrades (aluminum CVD's and motor case, big bore shocks) this thing is a wheelie machine! I have it geared currently for 70MPH but will include an extra gear for normal riding. This is not for someone with no RC experience, if you hit a curb at 70MPH you will be picking up parts 100yds away. Saying that, this is one of the most dependable, rugged machines I've ever had. From speed blasts on asphalt to jumping 10ft in the air this truck does it all. I'll include both on and off road wheel sets ( RTR - 400$)

Both of these vehicles will be sold RTR (ready to run) with a spektrum DX3C transmitter. They are fully functional and ready to run, they are coming from a fleet of 8 cars and 4 helicopters. They all have been properly maintained and lubed, all you need to do is drop in a battery and go. These things will amaze you, brushless motors are more efficient and faster then nitro engines, people have gotten the Rustler over 100mph with brushless motors....

I want to trade for any marker's that fit in the price range, I'll do 540 as a combined package. I'm really interested in Axe's, UP G3's, eteks etc. Let me know what you got! I'll ship first as long as you have over 20 positive feedback, thanks for looking guys.

Last edited by NYC DIesel : 07-18-2012 at 03:15 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-13-2012, 10:20 PM #2
Bigjoe11
"The Boss"

Bigjoe11 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Bigjoe11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Bigjoe11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Bigjoe11 supports DLX Technology
Sig for ofna?