Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-13-2012, 01:59 PM #22
sakrafice
Clone GT / Angel A1 Fly

Also was watching some videos about people rebuilding there gun, my breach might just be way to tight... ive never ever adjusted it but it will stay in place to where ever u leave it (when swinging it open or close if that makes any sense.) As opposed to as watching the videos people can swing it shut with no effort at all as to mine there is alot of resistance.
sakrafice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-13-2012, 07:50 PM #23
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

has been a member for 10 years
The grease and lube card is not a maintenance manual - it was intended for assemblers when the guns were manufactured. The only things you should be greasing during routine maintenance are the ram shaft and ram body o-rings, the LPR piston o-ring and LPR piston shaft, and the HPR piston o-rings. The "Lube Thread" in the Ultimate Sticky covers all of your routine maintenance.

As I mentioned before, you want about 1mm of play in the rotobreech. If it is too tight it can cause bolt stick. You may want to try loosening it up so that it has that small amount of play if you keep experiencing the bolt stick.

Last edited by dr.strangelove : 11-13-2012 at 07:52 PM.
dr.strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:57 PM #24
Recluse tha Ripper
killin since 1994

Yes. You want to loosen it if the weight of it is not enough to make it fall freely. It should not be sticking like ur talking about.
Recluse tha Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote