PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 11-13-2012, 01:48 PM #1
jessekeels
I'm a 'dust black' guy

Today i'm getting rid of some extra gear to raise capital for an intimidatior.

Rules:
Prices are Shipped
If you don't like a price I'm open to negotiation.
Low-balling is a waste of both of our time
Post then PM

ANS GX-3 'Chaos Series' This gun only has a case or so of paint through it and really hasn't been used much (I have only played with it once) or abused. It is green to blue fade, timed and shoots great. It could use a new dentent but other than that perfect.
Cosmetic 10/10
Mechanical 9/10

Price: $250obo
Trades: Timmys (I can Add or 2 for 1)
Marq (i can add or 2 for 1)
Mags
Cool Stuff

Dragun The One
This gun shoots and cycles, eyes work and everything. has a small leak out of the front block (which is stripped out I believe). Would be a pretty cool project marker or a Frankenstein Timmy. Also has a Smart Parts Teardrop barrel
Cosmetic 6/10
Mechanical 6/10

Price: $60

Dye I4
Black with amber lens. It's a little dirty with foam in decent shape. Lens is pretty clean (scratch wise).

Price: $50 obo

I also have a stock aluminum trigger for a PMR. and a trinity adjustable feedneck (adapter type thing)I do not have any pictures at the moment but i will provide them if needed.
Prices: $5 for trigger $15 for feedneck.

Last edited by jessekeels : 11-15-2012 at 07:45 AM.
jessekeels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:49 PM #2
szpaintballer

szpaintballer supports Team VICIOUS
szpaintballer posts videos on PbNation
szpaintballer is Legendary
szpaintballer supports DLX Technology
I have a marq 6 pm me what kind of trade
szpaintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:54 PM #3
jessekeels
I'm a 'dust black' guy

pm'd
Old 11-14-2012, 05:52 PM #4
jessekeels
I'm a 'dust black' guy

Lets see some offers guys prices are pretty negotiable
Old 12-30-2012, 09:58 PM #5
jphelps425
Chive on!

jphelps425 supports Team VICIOUS
jphelps425 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
jphelps425 supports DLX Technology
I got this its 2k5 and has an infamous board. It needs the orings replaced and then it should fire with no problems, for the cocker
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...ght=jphelps425

running riot D5 get on our level!
jphelps425 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.