PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-12-2012, 04:17 PM #1
kitbh
from da UP eh

Annual Supporting Member
kitbh is a Supporting Member
MSCC Event #2 (Nitro Paintball, GA) Opinion/Suggestion/Etc. Thread!!!

Like the title says. Looking to get any and all suggestions, opinion, etc. about what you thought of this event. Anything you didn't like? Anything you loved? Please post up ANY and ALL opinions or suggestions that you have. Everyone that has played at Nitro knows that Mario wants to do anything possible to make the event one to remember! I will be passing along all information to Mario and I am sure he will drop in to read the comments himself!!

If there are any comments that you do not want to make public for whatever reason feel free PM me or Mario (godfather2) All info will remain confidential...

We had a great time at the event and appreciate everything that Mario has done for us. We couldn't do it without him. We are always looking to help him out so we are reaching out to you for your ideas!!!

Statement from Mario:
Quote:
Originally Posted by godfather2 View Post
We would like to take a moment to thanks all the folks who came out to support the KSU"s Hooterball Open NCPA"AA" tournament....13 collages from the southeast some as far as 8hrs away came out and played...thanks go out to: KSU, GT, GSU, SPSU, East Carolina Pirates Purple, East Carolina Pirates Gold, NCSU, CCU, Clemson Tigers Orange, Clemson Tigers Purple, Virgina Tech Hokies Orange, Virgina Tech Hokies Maroon, and Eastern Kentucky Colonels...the competition was fast and furious but the love and comrade was great to see....thanks to the NCPA for the opportunity to have Nitro Host their events....Special thanks to the Referees and score keepers who helped keep the game on point...Thanks to Danny Wilson who kept the pace of the game on track and by 4:30 we were handing out trophies....thanks to my wife for handling the check in so smoothly even though she was freezing...And Big Props go out to EMPIRE for great shooting paint and a for donating some very sweet prizes.....We are blessed to have a great staff and to draw great players who make the game we all love enjoyable.....hope to see you all back in the spring....

Thanks!

Last edited by kitbh : 11-12-2012 at 04:22 PM.
kitbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-12-2012, 10:52 PM #2
joey666crack
Perpetually Trollin'

joey666crack plays in the PSP
joey666crack is an NCPA player
joey666crack plays in the APPA D4 division
I am sure it was an amazing event and will probably be considered one of the best of the season again this year. Really bummed that FGCU couldn't make it. Mario runs a quality facility, and his events are always on point.
Old 11-13-2012, 02:20 AM #3
masterofTHUMBS
boom headshot

masterofTHUMBS posts videos on PbNation
masterofTHUMBS is an NCPA player
masterofTHUMBS supports Pev's Paintball
masterofTHUMBS plays in the APPA D5 division

Last edited by masterofTHUMBS : 01-26-2013 at 10:28 PM.
masterofTHUMBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:01 AM #4
kitbh
from da UP eh

Annual Supporting Member
kitbh is a Supporting Member
I'll ask around and see if I can find out who it was. Do you remember what they look like?
kitbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:01 AM #5
pyromaniacs1
RIP 1016

pyromaniacs1 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
EKU had someone with them doing a documentary, that may be who you saw. I'm not sure if he did anything with other teams though. We had a couple kids with gopros, but it only has our team in the footage I've seen so far.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:03 AM #6
FrEnZy07

has been a member for 10 years
FrEnZy07 plays in the PSP
FrEnZy07 is an NCPA player
Mario is a stand up guy, wish all field owners ran their fields like him, constantly checked up on us to make sure we had everything we needed. We will be back at nitro for future events! The camera guy was on the ccu staff and only took pictures of our team, if you want to see any they are on our facebook page www.facebook.com/ccupaintball

Feedback!!
FrEnZy07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:29 AM #7
paintball_playa8291
OG Mug-bones

paintball_playa8291 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
paintball_playa8291 supports Team VICIOUS
paintball_playa8291 supports Sherwood Forest
paintball_playa8291 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyromaniacs1 View Post
EKU had someone with them doing a documentary, that may be who you saw. I'm not sure if he did anything with other teams though. We had a couple kids with gopros, but it only has our team in the footage I've seen so far.
Stephen is correct. We had a guy come down with us that is working on a documentary on the team for school credit. Im pretty sure he didnt get much of anything else, even though we told him to get more footage (since the majority of the games were really quick). When we get pictures or videos, if they have anything from other teams in there we will post them up.
paintball_playa8291 is offline   Reply With Quote