Community Focus

Old 11-03-2012, 05:49 PM #22
godraep
FapAttackV.1

godraep supports Team VICIOUS
godraep is attending Decay of Nations VI
godraep supports DLX Technology
Its not exactly adjustable but you can add more tension to the trigger via a spring inside the frame, behind the grips. It is also equipped with a mechanical safety, great for new players, and even myself since I constantly trip the trigger on my electros and blow up my barrel bag.
Advertisement
Old 11-04-2012, 12:04 AM #23
mercerasian
Thai-Son Le

mercerasian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mercerasian owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mercerasian plays in the APPA beginner division
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfootguy2002 View Post
I am wondering the same thing.
I took the Enemy class at World Cup and got one of them,
I am about to buy 75 guns for my field and I am torn between the ft-12 and the Enemy. The pricing difference is about $18 increase to go with the Enemy.
-Will
I just tried out the eNMey today after my proshop's tech brought his back from cup. I would definitely say why not put out that extra initial investment into eNMeys because of the simple fact that with that light of a trigger pull, your renters are definitely going to get more paint down the field faster. Faster shooting = more revenue from paint sales as renters buy more paint to keep up. You easily make back that $18 in a short period of time.
mercerasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:31 AM #24
ottoangel

has been a member for 10 years
It is really low season here anyway so we will just wait until next year and better weather. Hopefully then there will be some nice reviews out also. Plus that even more of you guys have tried it out more ;-)
ottoangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:36 PM #25
Yankee Paintball
www.YankeePaintball.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercerasian View Post
I just tried out the eNMey today after my proshop's tech brought his back from cup. I would definitely say why not put out that extra initial investment into eNMeys because of the simple fact that with that light of a trigger pull, your renters are definitely going to get more paint down the field faster. Faster shooting = more revenue from paint sales as renters buy more paint to keep up. You easily make back that $18 in a short period of time.
Please don't get us going on that argument again. I'm about 6 months into my FT12s and the kids love them. No real issues with them other then installing the upgrade kits Tippmann sent a few weeks ago.
Eric
Owner-Manager Yankee Paintball
Authorized Dealer for CCM,CCI, Tippmann, Planet Eclipse, Tiberius Arms, and DYE. Distributor for Valken, KEE and GI Sportz.
203-906-9621 or 9622
Yankee Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:38 PM #26
ottoangel

It seems that we need a real test of both the FT12 and The Enmey.
Old 11-07-2012, 07:10 PM #27
Horizon

Horizon is a member of the Paintball Operators' Association
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottoangel View Post
It seems that we need a real test of both the FT12 and The Enmey.
Well the FT12 is already getting real world testing and the reviews are coming back mixed. We only have one and we needed to take it apart and clean the valve so it wouldn't leak after virtually every use. Since the upgrade kit has been installed, sometimes we get two day's uses out of it before we need to take it apart again. At this point, I would certainly not consider changing over all 150 of our markers to them. The Enmey will get real world testing in a couple of months after some fields get a bunch of them to rent out on a regular basis. I have high hopes, but then again I also had high hopes with the FT12.
Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:03 AM #28
ottoangel

It doesn't sound to good that you need to take it apart all the time. We have Inferno's that are over ten years old that we only look over one's a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
Well the FT12 is already getting real world testing and the reviews are coming back mixed. We only have one and we needed to take it apart and clean the valve so it wouldn't leak after virtually every use. Since the upgrade kit has been installed, sometimes we get two day's uses out of it before we need to take it apart again. At this point, I would certainly not consider changing over all 150 of our markers to them. The Enmey will get real world testing in a couple of months after some fields get a bunch of them to rent out on a regular basis. I have high hopes, but then again I also had high hopes with the FT12.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:50 AM #29
godraep
FapAttackV.1

Thats the thing I like about the eNMEy, its a proven design already. Players have been modifying Ions for years with pneumatic kits and no real issues and great reliability. I think GOG has a serious contender on their hands with this.

As I said before, any reputable field owner that wants to take a week long look at my eNMEy is more than welcome.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:16 PM #30
PalmHarborPirates (Banned)

PalmHarborPirates is playing at Living Legends V
1) Enemy looks better than tippman
2) they look cooler and more like speedball guns, and kids will like them better
PalmHarborPirates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:42 PM #31
shocktroop
Sit and Relax

shocktroop plays in the PSP
shocktroop plays in the APPA D3 division
The Enmey is pretty nice. It's lighter than T98 for the kids and less things to wear out. I like the Enmey more because of that. T98, you have to worry about the sears and rammer wearing out, and the detent eventually getting flat, then there's the springs for velocity. It's more prone to dirt and rust as well.

We had a female rec baller play with the Enmey for a day and she definitely liked it over the T98. She played with the T98 that we currently have another time she came to the field.

Represent the old, long 68/45k tanks!
Rockin' a Champagne Eigen'd NXT Shocker

Old Feedback
shocktroop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:28 AM #32
Hellf1ghter22

I don't know if you guys read ALL the forums, but do any of you think that when gog saw the dude make the all mechanical ion/envy they were all... CHA CHING! and made the Enemy?
Hellf1ghter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:44 AM #33
ottoangel

The problem with the 98 is that it is to long for some people with short arms.

I haven't seen that mechanical Ion.
Old 11-12-2012, 08:14 AM #34
sal briguglio

sal briguglio is a Supporting Member
sal briguglio is playing at Living Legends III
sal briguglio is playing at Living Legends V
We have one Enmey and we are testing it. It's too early for us to make a real determination but it has developed a leak!! We will be calling GOG today to figure out what is happening.

The good news is that everyone (customers and staff) who have used it absolutely love it.
Proud member of the Master Blasters Traveling Road Show
Proud Supporter of DAN COLBY.
sal briguglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:34 PM #35
YeloSno
ALT Bazaar - Coming Soon!

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellf1ghter22 View Post
I don't know if you guys read ALL the forums, but do any of you think that when gog saw the dude make the all mechanical ion/envy they were all... CHA CHING! and made the Enemy?
Probably. So what?

This is how an economy grows.

Now we're challenged to come up with something cooler, and so will they.

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

Sale so good you'll get a ****in' coma trying to find your wallet.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by R3L: Nostalgia's a hell of a drug."
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:40 PM #36
YeloSno
ALT Bazaar - Coming Soon!

Annual Supporting Member
YeloSno supports Team VICIOUS
YeloSno is for the Gunfight
YeloSno is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
YeloSno is Legendary
YeloSno supports Empire
Also, has anyone considered this factor:

The FT12s are loud and kicky. They're mechs and blowbacks through and through.

The eNMeys are supposed to be more like a spool (well, duh), so they would be shooting a lot quieter and smoother. People may like that a lot as it won't be so startling or intimidating for younger players and will let the older players feel more badass now that they have some level of stealth available to them as they play.

Thinking of Buying Something, But Don't Know What?
Have A Look Inside for Some Help.

Sale so good you'll get a ****in' coma trying to find your wallet.

ALT Bazaar
A new top secret project that isn't so secret. Brought to you by the creator of the Ultimate Purchasing Hierarchy and TBQF Technologies.

"Originally posted by R3L: Nostalgia's a hell of a drug."
"Originally posted by Somnambulistz: i'm not wearing any underwear! :D"
YeloSno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:58 PM #37
ottoangel

Please update us on that problem. Leaking markers is no good ;-) I don't like downtime on the equipment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sal briguglio View Post
We have one Enmey and we are testing it. It's too early for us to make a real determination but it has developed a leak!! We will be calling GOG today to figure out what is happening.

The good news is that everyone (customers and staff) who have used it absolutely love it.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:09 AM #38
Hellf1ghter22

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeloSno View Post
Probably. So what?
Do you remember the Smart Parts patent battle? Do you know that Smart Parts is kinda sorta now GoG?

This is me: "LOOK a DOT! Look another!"

This is you: "Don't you go pointing Dots A HOLE! Its all bad and stuff"

This is me: "look what what happens when you connect them."

your turn
Old 11-13-2012, 11:09 AM #39
pynis
Reagan owns my soul

pynis plays in the APPA D5 division
pynis is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
pynis is Boss
Quote:
Do you remember the Smart Parts patent battle? Do you know that Smart Parts is kinda sorta now GoG?

This is me: "LOOK a DOT! Look another!"

This is you: "Don't you go pointing Dots A HOLE! Its all bad and stuff"

This is me: "look what what happens when you connect them."

your turn
What the hell did I just read?

"Originally posted by a_nxiety: screw ego's, everyone in the world shoots one. might as well sell them at hollister next to the pre-stained white hoodies and the jeans where knee's cost extra."
pynis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:25 PM #40
Hellf1ghter22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pynis View Post
What the hell did I just read?
I feel we are getting of topic here and loosing focus on what an amazing gun this is but if you must know that I am referring to. Gog's new Enmey is a lot like a gun this guy made in the "voided warranty" forums. You can go there now and look I just bumped the two posts I am referring to. Honestly I am not saying that Gog stole the idea. I would consider the idea as public property once you post it online unless said otherwise or patented. I just asked a simple question if when Gog saw these posts they cashed in on the idea. Then YeloSno jumped all over me for pointing this out, so I also pointed out the smart parts (now Gog) patent issues back in the day just to give my statement some relevance. I'll leave it to others to draw conclusions but I personally feel that there is no foul play here. Its also cool to give credit the the amazing tinkerers on these forums that they thought of it first.
Old 11-13-2012, 05:36 PM #41
godraep
FapAttackV.1

Quote:
I feel we are getting of topic here and loosing focus on what an amazing gun this is but if you must know that I am referring to. Gog's new Enmey is a lot like a gun this guy made in the "voided warranty" forums. You can go there now and look I just bumped the two posts I am referring to. Honestly I am not saying that Gog stole the idea. I would consider the idea as public property once you post it online unless said otherwise or patented. I just asked a simple question if when Gog saw these posts they cashed in on the idea. Then YeloSno jumped all over me for pointing this out, so I also pointed out the smart parts (now Gog) patent issues back in the day just to give my statement some relevance. I'll leave it to others to draw conclusions but I personally feel that there is no foul play here. Its also cool to give credit the the amazing tinkerers on these forums that they thought of it first.
I think he just made a comment, and to be honest.. Yes, I'm sure they saw the potential, turned it around into something that the general public could use with-out modifying their current markers.

It's a good idea, selling pneumatic kits as a stand-alone product is a SMALL niche market. Turning it into a sub $150 marker thats available for everyone is the best decision I've seen GOG make yet.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:04 PM #42
Hellf1ghter22

Totally, Gog blew this one out of the water, I can't wait to see how this marker continues to develop