Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2012, 10:25 AM #1
HrdCorPntballa
Drew Crew
 
HrdCorPntballa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: midwest
HrdCorPntballa owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
HrdCorPntballa supports Empire
Pigs and State Patrols

Hey ST, something happened to me the other day and I thought this would be the perfect place to share it..

So im heading home from college(granted it's a 4 hour drive for myself) and about 1 hour into the trip I noticed the "law" had about 20 police cars doing a huge speed trap and what not. Anyway This one state patrol pulls out and comes up next to me and passes then proceeds to ****in cut me off even though I was going 60 in the 65 mph zone. I then hit on the brakes because she hit on the brakes unexpectedly. i then go around her and give her a look like wtf are you doing. That's when I was like **** my window tint... so she pulls me over. 10 mins later after checking my tint two sherrifs suvs come as back up. She was a new state patrol so I understood this backup and I assume this is for a state grant. The one patrol man asks if I'd come out of the car and sit on the state patrol's bumper while the girl check my tint. I knew it was too dark and was considering taking it off anyways. In the mean time they had a drug dog checking vehicles and asked for consent to search my car for the hell of it. I said go ahead, you wont find a thing. So he has me go in the back of the patrol car and the girl walks back after 5 minutes of searching. She holds her hand to me and said this looks like marijuana. To tell you the honest to God truth, I've never even seen marijuana up close. So I told them I'm not that kind of person and I could even do a lie detector to prove it. . The sherrif was being a huge ******* about it and told me to stop lying 4 times. I was thinking are you kidding me? I couldnt believe they tried setting me up. It was literally little pebbles and a dried pine needle cuz I haven't vaccuumed my car in forever. Also let me add that they never checked this "weed" to prove it was.. As I satbaffled in the back of the patrol car the two officers work their way to my trunk and throw my golf clubs out and search the paintball bag and clothes I have to have washed when I get home. They then proceed to throw that on the ground and look around. Then they throw it back in and I mean literally throw. I told the guy that if he searches the car then why the hell hasn't he searched yet? So he then proceeded to check me for anything and guess what? After one hour absolutely NOTHING showed up. The man was a complete ******* about it but the girl was damn cool. So I sit here typing to all of you and think "what a hell of a weekend". Hope you all enjoyed the read because I'm still pissed off. Always ask the reasoning as to why they'd like consent to search the car. Luckily I was let off with a warning and a hand shake from the cute state patrol
__________________
Describing the person above you in ST who was ALLCAPS
"makes ****ty threads but it's necessary because no body else makes any" ~AzaTuR

Last edited by HrdCorPntballa : 11-11-2012 at 10:44 AM.
HrdCorPntballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:29 AM #2
Broseph_STallin
Stalin and Ballin
 
Broseph_STallin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Tl;Dr
Broseph_STallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:31 AM #3
HrdCorPntballa
Drew Crew
 
HrdCorPntballa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: midwest
HrdCorPntballa owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
HrdCorPntballa supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseph_STallin View Post
Tl;Dr
What? Lol
__________________
Describing the person above you in ST who was ALLCAPS
"makes ****ty threads but it's necessary because no body else makes any" ~AzaTuR
HrdCorPntballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:36 AM #4
Upinsmoke21
Billy teh "Tank"
 
Upinsmoke21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Wisconsin
 has been a member for 10 years
you are retarded for letting them control you like that
__________________
Green GS Frostbite Bushy- AKA 2-Liter HPR with Medium locking extention, AKA SCM 2.0 LPR, 15* ASA, CCM Clamping No Rise, OTB 90* Trigger Frame, 2k4 Chaos Max Board, Vapor Valve, Modified Hammer and Ram Housing, Sir Stunna Lots wiring harness, 2 Piece Custom Products barrel

feedback
Upinsmoke21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:37 AM #5
ProtoBaller1991
The Grippiest Grip
 
ProtoBaller1991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago
ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseph_STallin
Tl;Dr
.
__________________
OG-Seven Deadly Sins

I do tv show things


ProtoBaller1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:39 AM #6
byarosh201
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
You got *****ed by the police.
byarosh201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:41 AM #7
HrdCorPntballa
Drew Crew
 
HrdCorPntballa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: midwest
HrdCorPntballa owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
HrdCorPntballa supports Empire
I didn't get pulled over, I got bent over
__________________
Describing the person above you in ST who was ALLCAPS
"makes ****ty threads but it's necessary because no body else makes any" ~AzaTuR
HrdCorPntballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:43 AM #8
HrdCorPntballa
Drew Crew
 
HrdCorPntballa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: midwest
HrdCorPntballa owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
HrdCorPntballa supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upinsmoke21 View Post
you are retarded for letting them control you like that
The one man had a dog and as soon as those ****ers whine or anything they believe that gives them the right to search. I basically was ****ed anyway
__________________
Describing the person above you in ST who was ALLCAPS
"makes ****ty threads but it's necessary because no body else makes any" ~AzaTuR
HrdCorPntballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:47 AM #9
IrockanEGO
Ohio baller
 
IrockanEGO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
IrockanEGO has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
not reading wall of text.
IrockanEGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:50 AM #10
HrdCorPntballa
Drew Crew
 
HrdCorPntballa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: midwest
HrdCorPntballa owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
HrdCorPntballa supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrockanEGO View Post
not reading wall of text.
You're missing out
__________________
Describing the person above you in ST who was ALLCAPS
"makes ****ty threads but it's necessary because no body else makes any" ~AzaTuR
HrdCorPntballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:51 AM #11
dub CRISP
tra la la la la la
 
dub CRISP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Boston
yeah, it was a great story filled with action, adventure, suspense and thrills.
__________________

weanegro: its like a really tiny person eating a regular size gummy worm

HOW.THE.WORLS.SHOULD.WORK
"Originally posted by komodo-117: our beloved pharmacudical companies"
dub CRISP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:51 AM #12
IrockanEGO
Ohio baller
 
IrockanEGO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
IrockanEGO has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
doubt it
IrockanEGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:53 AM #13
-BassGod-
 
 
-BassGod-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
gotta know your rights man they shouldn't be able to do that
-BassGod- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:56 AM #14
mexican916
 
 
mexican916's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: 916
mexican916 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
mexican916 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Judging by your avvy, you deserve to be pulled over. Also you are a dumb**** for willingly having too dark of window tint.
__________________
You are now breathing and blinking manually
mexican916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:57 AM #15
ProtoBaller1991
The Grippiest Grip
 
ProtoBaller1991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago
ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upinsmoke21
you are retarded for letting them control you like that
what was he supposed to do? They're gonna search you wether you say yes or no also.
__________________
OG-Seven Deadly Sins

I do tv show things


ProtoBaller1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:00 AM #16
HrdCorPntballa
Drew Crew
 
HrdCorPntballa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: midwest
HrdCorPntballa owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
HrdCorPntballa supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican916 View Post
Judging by your avvy, you deserve to be pulled over. Also you are a dumb**** for willingly having too dark of window tint.
What sucks is I've been pulled over before and the cop was cool about the tint.

I'll show a pic of the car
__________________
Describing the person above you in ST who was ALLCAPS
"makes ****ty threads but it's necessary because no body else makes any" ~AzaTuR
HrdCorPntballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:02 AM #17
Upinsmoke21
Billy teh "Tank"
 
Upinsmoke21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Wisconsin
 has been a member for 10 years
Letting them control you = consenting to a search.... never say yes. O, and ill gladly sit in the back of your squad car while you do it!
__________________
Green GS Frostbite Bushy- AKA 2-Liter HPR with Medium locking extention, AKA SCM 2.0 LPR, 15* ASA, CCM Clamping No Rise, OTB 90* Trigger Frame, 2k4 Chaos Max Board, Vapor Valve, Modified Hammer and Ram Housing, Sir Stunna Lots wiring harness, 2 Piece Custom Products barrel

feedback
Upinsmoke21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:06 AM #18
Not AzaTuR
Wax On Wax Off
 
Not AzaTuR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Arlington (817) TX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseph_STallin View Post
Tl;Dr
What dual said
__________________
I am Not AzaTuR

XBLAzaTuR
Not AzaTuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:09 AM #19
pokenose
I pooped in a urinal
 
pokenose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: WA
 has been a member for 10 years
This all would have been preventable if you didn't pass the officer and give her the "what the **** are you doing" look. That was stupid.
__________________
Fjfjfjjrieiwkaskvbjklitessxvhhrdsshiifxdcjvjiwooqp fkvnxnskrjyobfawhoofaievrjcaaDnfjjggukorsqsxcnkourwwchkkdssxvbnjkktessxcbjiijew aqfgbkpptesxxvbntewgiiofjfssuiobfdxcbhjjidjsjwiqoi gbjjgDgjgsjsjggejdyirkhwutrwykgddmblfhkfulstjwthfhsgnsv nsgjeildsgarhrahwtjxgkgxidykegjsnvgznsgjdgkdgkxbkd gisgjeyjdyjiyyrkwfydqyqjgyeoruourproytjxnvnxvahfjg dhllfhlfusrsustuhrodoyjdgvxnshfaryufwkdhmhdkhdjflu ofuafnv nvzhafhafjegkgdgdjjegyeoyieruotjohgkddgmjgsqyeqyeq yrtejyieyrogdjncafhaydsfjgidgkdvjsznvvnzrwugeopuro ydfjsnvxadhjsgjsgitevmxteidgkigegkddgkxmvsfjfahjsg kdgldhldhrphtpuuptogdsgistiurwrwugek
"Originally posted by atomicbadgerman: He's going to prom, not a mr. peanut convention."
Nvxdgkykruottuewrysbfgndjgdrkyltuutputewrygjdxnvyd jiyrfkhgkdetuyeiyiruoyorurowtiqeqeyjfstisryoyorvxk zfjeqysjfufsgjsistgkdurorupyrojgxsgnjfshafharwfjdk gruloyrtsjfuazngkdgketieryaryaeyourouroufwjfsnvssj fqeytwigkdlhrrphgdksjffha
pokenose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:13 AM #20
HrdCorPntballa
Drew Crew
 
HrdCorPntballa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: midwest
HrdCorPntballa owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
HrdCorPntballa supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokenose View Post
This all would have been preventable if you didn't pass the officer and give her the "what the **** are you doing" look. That was stupid.
You're probably right. There were still 15 more police cars up ahead I seen. They were all searching other cars too.

Here's my car.

__________________
Describing the person above you in ST who was ALLCAPS
"makes ****ty threads but it's necessary because no body else makes any" ~AzaTuR
HrdCorPntballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 11:14 AM #21
ProtoBaller1991
The Grippiest Grip
 
ProtoBaller1991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chicago
ProtoBaller1991 donated to help Peyton Trent
baller status
__________________
OG-Seven Deadly Sins

I do tv show things


ProtoBaller1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump