PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-01-2012, 10:02 PM #22
Darkapollo

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
You found the valve on SMC's website catalog? I couldn't find a 5v one when I looked, but that was a while ago.

The only time I ever had leaking from the cocking valve was when I didn't lube it up right, or when I didn't tighten it enough.

Truth be told, I've never experienced any electrical issues either. The only issue was the ram piston bumpers wearing out and pieces keeping the QEVs open. Easy fix though.

Make sure that ram piston is locktited on, too. It sucks when it comes loose mid game at PSP World Cup. lol

Post Script - If you consider the short life of the OLED electrical, I have seen that twice. And on Tadao boards, and on Virtue boards. All boards that used the same screen and driver.
I would call that electrical.. Ive never had a screen go out on any board that I have owned. E1, E2, Tadao, Frenzy LCD, WAS LCD.. Granted the new Tadao boards have been known to burn out screens, mine is a first run USB with over 50k shots and the board is still bright.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:32 PM #23
bma5000

Looks to be fixed

Got lucky and found a smc spool on eBay that looked identical to the spool in my sr. The spool on eBay came from a angel. Took the oring of the spool to replace the ones on the sr , very difficult by the way. And now the sr 5 way no longer leaks. Gonna shoot some paint towmarrow to see how that goes and ill add some pictures later so other can have a better Idea of what I'm talking about.
bma5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 06:39 AM #24
Darkapollo

The noid is an SMC.. Thats why the spool looked the same. You could have probably just used that one instead of swapping orings.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:11 AM #25
bma5000

Yea it was smc but wouldn't be able to swap, the spool was the same diameter but about a 1/8 of a inch smaller.
bma5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 10:34 PM #26
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Rumour has it the noid from a DM fits, but is rated at .7 miliamps vice 1 miliamp.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote