Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-08-2012, 11:32 AM #1
rick_516

Where to buy gargoyle?

Hey guys are these still in production, if so where can I buy from? Also I run my phantoms with a 13 right off the back of the valve. I had to cut about 3/4" off the stock tube so I can screw my tank on and off. Would the gargoyle be able to be setup like this?

"Originally posted by paintballrdaking: WTF!!! Im trying to sell stuff and you post a MVP for $400! Somebody buy this thing ASAP!!! GL"
rick_516 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-08-2012, 01:00 PM #2
Lawn

has been a member for 10 years
Hmmm.. My gargoyle is a hard-fitted (metal and milled) feed tube. I doubt you would want to cut into it. Albeit, I'm sure if you were doing a custom build of one, the could make it like so.

RTR Gargoyle

AKA 2004 FSP Viking (Bermuda)

My Feedback on Ebay, Simply cause I should have kept track of deals on here but I was too lazy too.. Damn.
Lawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:06 PM #3
prologix
Now:running with scissors

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
http://remembertheronin.com/ But not in in production at the moment. Used one came up last month on MCB they were asking $600 and sounds like they found a buyer. I ask about specific changes you would like to make on the MCB RTR forum. I know those guys seem to be all about 12 grams and feed sticks. I see that some RTR valves are available, they fit phantoms. I have also seen a gargoyle / phantom either here or MCB (gargoyle lowers and valve rest phantom.
Attending: Blazing Saddles @ LVP 5/3/2014
1) Yes I have gold ups, no I do not need them. We could do a deal I suppose. 2) Hey, when we talk price lets talk all inclusive (shipping and paypal fees).
prologix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:24 PM #4
Nahib_Stilgar

I don't think you will be able to go back bottle.

The feed is aluminum so its not easy to cut.

The valve opens up and has ASA threading but would put the tank strait back instead of at an angle...This would put the tank in the way even more.

You could bottom line it though and run the air up to the VASA
Nahib_Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:17 PM #5
The Inflicted
.detcilfnI ehT

If you have a problem with the tank and regulator clearing the feedtube, using a dual tank adapter as an extender might be a solution, though it will increase the overall length of the tank by an inch or so.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/r...ottle-air.html

The Inflicted is online now   Reply With Quote