PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-30-2012, 08:59 PM #22
Solidshotzz1
Liberty Warlords

hey

Hey Guys, Im also from rockland, I have a pretty solid group of players, Myself, my brother, my soon to be best man, and a few other friends. We play semi often, we try to go once a month, sometimes more, Its a little bit of a hike, but we head up to liberty paintball in patterson ny, we think its worth the drive, we'd love to have some other guys to head up with, we'd also liek to join you guys. Theirs a field that has been terrible in the past, but i hear they've gotten a whole lot better recently, ABC, i hear good things, its not too far from me, i've een meaning to drive over there and check it out. If you guys want, ill let you know when and where we are headed next, i think we may be headed to ABC this sat or sun to check it out. the 25th we may be going up to liberty, where else do you guys play?

hey man let me know im looking for a few people to go paintballing
Solidshotzz1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:50 AM #23
Jerseytrailrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidshotzz1 View Post
Hey Guys, Im also from rockland, I have a pretty solid group of players, Myself, my brother, my soon to be best man, and a few other friends. We play semi often, we try to go once a month, sometimes more, Its a little bit of a hike, but we head up to liberty paintball in patterson ny, we think its worth the drive, we'd love to have some other guys to head up with, we'd also liek to join you guys. Theirs a field that has been terrible in the past, but i hear they've gotten a whole lot better recently, ABC, i hear good things, its not too far from me, i've een meaning to drive over there and check it out. If you guys want, ill let you know when and where we are headed next, i think we may be headed to ABC this sat or sun to check it out. the 25th we may be going up to liberty, where else do you guys play?

hey man let me know im looking for a few people to go paintballing
We've got a group that plays outlaw in Passaic Co., NJ if interested! We're suppose to be playing 11/4, but not sure with the storm cleanup!
Jerseytrailrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:38 PM #24
Sleven

Annual Supporting Member
Sleven has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
For woods ball I tend to like to go to psi or battlecreek. I currently play for the undertakers and we are actively recruiting. Check out our website under takers paintball.com or hit me up if your interested in playing some paintball
Sleven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:17 PM #25
Jerseytrailrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseytrailrider View Post
We've got a group that plays outlaw in Passaic Co., NJ if interested! We're suppose to be playing 11/4, but not sure with the storm cleanup!
We're playing 11/11 from around 9-9:30-1 or so if anyone is interested?
Jerseytrailrider is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups