Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-07-2012, 12:55 AM #1
l0rdnic0
That new guy

l0rdnic0 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
l0rdnic0 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Leak?

Ok here goes. My eXTCy is two months old has about two cases through it. I run HPA with a QEV and Firebolt and my dwell is set to 17. I clean my gun after every day of play using the manufactures suggestions as outlined in the user guide using GR33SE etc.

Today I gassed up my gun in the house and I could hear a faint constent hiss of air as soon as I slowly turned the Asa. The air seams to be coming from the bolt. However after pulling five or six shots and it seems to go away. Should I be worried or is that normal?
l0rdnic0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:27 AM #2
Danny96211
cash for your iphone

Annual Supporting Member
Danny96211 posts videos on PbNation
Danny96211 supports Empire
Its definitely not normal. Did you try unscrewing the hpa tank and screwing it back in again? Did it start leaking again. If not, then the bolt probably just needed a few cycles to lube itself properly. If the leak persists, check the o rings on the bolt and bolt guide.
Danny96211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:54 AM #3
pbstar1987

That has happened to me once when I first used my eXTCY. It is probably just the o-rings needing to re-lube themselves. Check all the blot and breach o-rings to make sure that they are in good form. Make sure you keep everything nicely lubed (which it sounds like you are doing). If the leak persists don't hesitate to contact gog to send it in for service. You should still have a warranty on the gun, and if there is anything wrong they will take care of it for you quickly.
pbstar1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:35 AM #4
fishballer06
ShockerRepair.com

Annual Supporting Member
fishballer06 is BST Legit
fishballer06 plays in the PSP
fishballer06 donated to help Peyton Trent
fishballer06 supports our troops
fishballer06 supports DLX Technology
Replace the orings on the bolt. Even if they look fine, replace them and relube the fresh orings. That should do the trick
Old 11-07-2012, 02:40 PM #5
l0rdnic0
That new guy

l0rdnic0 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
l0rdnic0 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Thanks guys maybe I went a little to light with the lube last time I'll try that and report back.
l0rdnic0 is offline   Reply With Quote