Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 11-06-2012, 02:42 PM #1
Gizzmo

The MAPL wishes to say Thank You!

First and foremost the MAPL would like to thank all of it's players that competed throughout the 2012 season. Without the players, the sport of paintball could not continue to grow! During this season there were many different examples of sportsmanship, teamwork, and great paintball play. We are also excited to see such a diverse group of players that included young, not so young (you know who you are!!!! lol), hearing impaired, players with prosthetic limbs, first time players, men and women! This is a great example of how paintball is accessible to such a wide range of individuals and truly is a sport for everyone!

Our sponsors are the unsung heroes of our league. The MAPL is proud to have been able to provide such a strong prize package for each event. This would not have been remotely possible without the support of our sponsors. Make sure that you support your local store, field, and all of our sponsors. We would like to extend a special thank you to Bergie from Valken who spent many countless hours behind the scenes as well as at the events.

The MAPL wanted to ensure that teams received the most consistent reffing we could, so we hired the best we could. The professional referee's from the pro division of the PSP gave the league the standard we desired. For those of you who have never had to spend the time on the field for every point, all day long, getting shot repeatedly you don't realize how thankless this job is. All we can say to all of our referee's is ....THANK YOU!!!!

In order for the league to run there has to be people working hard not only at each event but also in between the events and the off season. There are hundreds of hours of work in between events that help in the success of the tournament that most people aren't even aware of. To all of you, the MAPL is truly grateful for your efforts in helping maintain the integrity of the league.

We hope that everyone enjoyed this season and continues to enjoy the sport we all love. Also, to everyone who has started preparations for the 2013 season, we wish you luck and remind you that we are all ambassadors of our sport! Thanks again to everyone who made this year possible!!
Gizzmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2012, 03:49 PM #2
Booyahkai

has been a member for 10 years
Booyahkai plays in the PSP
Booyahkai plays in the APPA D4 division
Gizzmo, I know that "not so young" comment was directed at me. Well in the off season. I'm gonna eat all my spinach. These young boys are not gonna see it coming. I'm also trying to bring back KAMIKAZE to sandbag 2013. The Asian Invasion is coming in hot!
Booyahkai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:17 PM #3
dps093
I like Flexes

Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports DLX Technology
Had a great first season, can't wait until next year!
dps093 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:51 PM #4
Gizzmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booyahkai View Post
Gizzmo, I know that "not so young" comment was directed at me. Well in the off season. I'm gonna eat all my spinach. These young boys are not gonna see it coming. I'm also trying to bring back KAMIKAZE to sandbag 2013. The Asian Invasion is coming in hot!
Vin,
I bet people would be shocked to know that you are 47 years old! Will the Kamikaze's be rostering "The Egg"?
Gizzmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:08 PM #5
Booyahkai

has been a member for 10 years
Booyahkai plays in the PSP
Booyahkai plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizzmo View Post
Vin,
I bet people would be shocked to know that you are 47 years old! Will the Kamikaze's be rostering "The Egg"?
Of course we are. Who's else is gonna sit in the team wheel chair?
Booyahkai is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:11 PM #6
BurningU

BurningU plays in the PSP
BurningU plays in the APPA D4 division
This was my first season of tournament paintball (first year playing paintball!) and I gotta say, MAPL made it a fun year for me. Thanks for everything and I'll see you guys next season!
BurningU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:07 PM #7
Steve M
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Annual Supporting Member
Steve M plays in the APPA D4 division
Steve M supports DLX Technology
Steve M supports Empire
We look forward to adding MAPL to our schedule next year! Look for Widow Makers from Hampton Roads, VA in 2013.

Back Players Gang | Fat Ballers Club | Da Luxe MOB | Shocker Owners Club
Steve M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:22 PM #8
NYEric

Tempo will be there next year, unless there are hurricanes!
NYEric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:56 AM #9
ClashDragon

ClashDragon owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ClashDragon owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ClashDragon plays in the APPA D4 division
Ninja Dragons / DC Destoryer are still looking forward to MAPL to our schedule in 2013! You learned sign langauge quickly and easily!
ClashDragon is offline   Reply With Quote