I have too many Rotors. I suppose that's not really a problem, but I know some of you have no Rotors
1. Post, then PM.
2. Paypal only, and you cover the fees.
3. I ship AFTER you pay – you pay for shipping.
4. My products leave my hands EXACTLY as specified—I take no responsibility for the product after the customer has taken it apart in any way.
5. Prices are OBO.
6. I will not pm you "lowest price." Offer. Worst I can say is no.
7. Do your best not to lowball. It makes me unhappy.
8. I'm an adult. I do business with adults. I will talk to your parents before any deal is finalized.
9. I DO NOT SHIP TO CANADA UNLESS YOU PAY FOR IT!! (and it is pricey)
A fun and dandy time!!
Anything and everything will be considered
Green beans – just gross.
Jean shorts – there’s never a proper occasion for them.
**HIGH CAPACITY TOP - DIGICAM**
**Essentially BRAND NEW condition (Rotor is GONE)**
**v3 Black Rotor - like new**
**Price: GONE GONE GONE GONE GONE**
**v2 Black/Red with Shark Fin and Speefeed (tape - NO straps)**
Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.